The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 10th, 2019 at 12:54:53 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 218
Posts: 5509
Quote: ams288
Way too high on Warren. I’d say her and Biden are basically even at this point with everyone else trailing.


I don't understand why she is way ahead of the pack, but the betting market is what it is. How about a bet to back up your statement. I propose I pay you $120 if Biden wins the nomination, you pay me $100 if Warren does, and anybody else is a push. Or any 6-5 proportion.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 10th, 2019 at 1:32:53 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 4313
Quote: Wizard
I don't understand why she is way ahead of the pack, but the betting market is what it is. How about a bet to back up your statement. I propose I pay you $120 if Biden wins the nomination, you pay me $100 if Warren does, and anybody else is a push. Or any 6-5 proportion.


No deal. I don't have strong feelings about either's chances. Could go either way at this point in my eyes. Not worth betting on.

Personally, I'd prefer Warren but I'd obviously vote for either.
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
October 10th, 2019 at 1:38:37 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 24
Posts: 1419
Quote: Wizard
I don't understand why she is way ahead of the pack, but the betting market is what it is. How about a bet to back up your statement. I propose I pay you $120 if Biden wins the nomination, you pay me $100 if Warren does, and anybody else is a push. Or any 6-5 proportion.


Based on the poll you wrote, wouldn't Biden be almost +300 to Warren?
October 10th, 2019 at 1:51:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 133
Posts: 18600
Quote: DRich
Based on the poll you wrote, wouldn't Biden be almost +300 to Warren?


Put all you money on Hillary.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 10th, 2019 at 2:49:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 22
Posts: 4280
Quote: Evenbob
Put all you money on Hillary.
Hillary knows where the body's are buried. And if each of them are counted at least once.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
October 10th, 2019 at 6:58:23 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 218
Posts: 5509
Quote: DRich
Based on the poll you wrote, wouldn't Biden be almost +300 to Warren?


ams may counter-offer if he wants to. He said it was a coin flip and I offered him +120. I would not offer anywhere near +300 though.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 11th, 2019 at 12:03:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 139
Posts: 7968
Quote:
Michael McKinley, a career diplomat and senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has resigned his position amid rising dissatisfaction and plummeting morale inside the State Department over what is seen as Pompeo’s failure to support personnel ensnared in the Ukraine controversy
Trump Doctrine-Abandon loyal ally and make pathetic excuses why they weren't worthy
October 11th, 2019 at 8:29:44 AM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 304
Quote: kenarman
Quote: ams288


I guess you haven't been paying attention. Not long after Disney bought Fox their polls have switched from right leaning to left leaning.

lol

Libbies still trust the same polls that predicted President Hillary lol! 🤣🤣🤣
October 11th, 2019 at 8:30:20 AM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 304
Quote: Evenbob
Put all you money on Hillary.

Yep, she wants to jump in BAD!
October 11th, 2019 at 10:47:33 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1
Posts: 330
The so-called "whistle-blower" is rumored to be Eric Ciaramella, Former Obama NSC Director for Ukraine.