He's scared. Quite amusing.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 29th, 2020 at 5:27:05 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Check out Donny's twitter this morning.

He's scared. Quite amusing.

Nope. Just taking the offensive, as usual.

He already knows that any info out there right now cannot lead to his conviction or removal. Even having Bolton testify.

I'm not saying that he is right or wrong to do it on twitter...I don't like twitter...but is pretty much his usual way of doing things.
January 29th, 2020 at 5:34:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Translation: “Without me, who would protect you from all the terrible people I keep hiring?!”
January 29th, 2020 at 5:37:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Translation: “Without me, who would protect you from all the terrible people I keep hiring?!”

WTF
He makes no sense
Thanks for the translation lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 29th, 2020 at 7:42:37 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Many many times during "impeachment" the dems have claimed that President Trump is a threat to national security.

The dems want John Bolton to testify.

In Dec 2010, John Bolton stated that he would lie under oath to protect national security, link follows:

Video: John Bolton Admits He’d Be Willing To LIE – To The American People & The World – UNDER OATH

Hmmmmm
Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2020 at 7:46:17 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
Many many times during "impeachment" the dems have claimed that President Trump is a threat to national security.

In Dec 2010, John Bolton stated that he would lie under oath to protect national security, link follows:

Video: John Bolton Admits He’d Be Willing To LIE – To The American People & The World – UNDER OATH

Hmmmmm

It’s scary how quickly you righties turn on one of your own in defense of Dumb Donny.
January 29th, 2020 at 8:18:09 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Hmmmmm

It’s scary how quickly you righties turn on one of your own in defense of Dumb Donny.

It’s scary how quickly you lefties blindly accept one that you have despised in the past in your hate of the President.
Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2020 at 9:07:30 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

Hmmmmm

While I cannot speak for all "righties", I have never been a Bolton fan. He is a warmonger, while POTUS Trump is not -- that was a key reason most, if not all, Trump supporters opposed Trump hiring Bolton and rejoiced when he was fired/resigned
January 29th, 2020 at 9:42:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades
[Trump supporters opposed Trump hiring Bolton and rejoiced when he was fired/resigned

Yup. I could never stand the guy,
he was a guest on Greta all the
time when Bush was president.
Trump got very bad advice on
hiring him. He's a two faced jerk.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 29th, 2020 at 9:53:48 AM permalink
ams288
lol... all you righties now claim you never liked Bolton. Why didn’t you say something to that effect when Donny hired him?