The Trump Impeachment Thread

January 15th, 2020 at 3:46:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
So how come you say things like this about DEMocRATS who are long gone from office?? 🙄

Are you gonna be "courageous" and criticize Hairy Reed next? lol 😂😂

If you actually read and comprehended his post, he was speaking hypothetically and not criticizing Obama.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2020 at 8:23:26 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
OMG. Did you all see the BABBLING by Pelosi? She said she wants the voters to decide who the President is, not Putin! She threw together some famous quotations in no particular order for no particular reason. She is the leader chosen by the Democrats? Puuuleeeease! Who is the young Democrat leader that politely asks her to step down as leader? Who has the balls?

Also, what odds could I have gotten that if there were 4 or more impeachment managers, (there are 7), that there would be at least one white male, one white female, one black male, and one black female? No way it's just the old white men. (Schiff and Nadler)!
January 15th, 2020 at 8:42:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Since they just announced the Russian's hacked Burisma presumably looking for more dirt, sure made sense to mention who is looking to elect Trump besides the voters.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2020 at 9:11:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: rxwine
Since they just announced the Russian's hacked Burisma presumably looking for more dirt, sure made sense to mention who is looking to elect Trump besides the voters.

Hacked Burisma? The Democrats don't need to hack Burisma. They have a guy on the inside already! I only want dirt exposed on the Democrats if there is actual dirt.

Don't you want dirt exposed rather than hidden? Let the voters decide if the dirt is worth factoring. And feel free to have the Dems expose how the dirt was found out. Then let the voters decide. The Democrats are just plain afraid of losing.
January 15th, 2020 at 9:12:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO

Hacked Burisma? The Democrats don't need to hack Burisma. They have a guy on the inside already! I only want dirt exposed on the Democrats if there is actual dirt.

Don't you want dirt exposed rather than hidden? Let the voters decide if the dirt is worth factoring. And feel free to have the Dems expose how the dirt was found out. Then let the voters decide. The Democrats are just plain afraid of losing.
January 15th, 2020 at 9:37:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

They didn’t hack Burisma to look for dirt (there is none to be found - relating to the Bidens anyway), they hacked it to plant dirt.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2020 at 9:39:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO

Don't make me laugh about Republican's wanting the truth. Especially with Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2020 at 9:44:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
They didn’t hack Burisma to look for dirt (there is none to be found - relating to the Bidens anyway), they hacked it to plant dirt.

I hadn't heard an explanation, other than there's no obvious reason for them to hack that particular company other than to interfere in the election here.
January 15th, 2020 at 10:05:49 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Don't make me laugh about Republican's anybody whatsoever wanting the truth. Especially with Trump.

Fixed that for you.

(Quote altered for intended humorous effect)
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2020 at 10:20:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Don't you want dirt exposed rather than hidden?

I am ok with exposing a candidates dirt
but
What does disgusting Hunter have to do with Joe Biden
Take Bill Clinton. I never voted for that creep. He disgusts me. He's a sexual predator no different then disgusting Donald Trump
but
I still voted for Hillary
Jimmy Carter had a brother that was a clown, so what.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"