Evenbob
Threads: 146
This is how much Americans are paying
attention to the impeachment. They
put up pic of Schitt last night and
a clue and none of the brainiac
Jeopardy contestants knew who he was.
LOLOL!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/15/adam-schiff-jeopardy-impeachment-no-one-knew/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2020 at 3:28:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This is how much Americans are paying
attention to the impeachment. They
put up pic of Schitt last night and
a clue and none of the brainiac
Jeopardy contestants knew who he was.
LOLOL!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/15/adam-schiff-jeopardy-impeachment-no-one-knew/

I watched this last night and LOLed! How do you get on Jeopardy and not know who Adam Schiff is?! Especially after the last few months?

Shows what a waste of time it has been for the GOP to try to make him the boogeyman.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2020 at 9:11:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
I watched this last night and LOLed! How do you get on Jeopardy and not know who Adam Schiff is?!

It means even the smart people
aren't paying a whits bit of
attention to the Shitt Show.
If they're not, nobody is.
I'm sure the Hwood Libs
who write the questions
were stunned nobody
knew. The writers are
glued to CNN.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2020 at 10:00:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It means even the smart people
aren't paying a whits bit of
attention to the Shitt Show.

Or it could mean the show was taped early last fall...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 17th, 2020 at 6:47:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Never gonna happen, that part
is over.

I think there will be witnesses in some fashion. Maybe only closed session. But there seem to be 4 Republican Senators that would vote to allow witnesses. That forces McConnels hand to come to some sort of compromise with Shumer. I'd bet $1 that there are witnesses. Only $1 because I'm not sure what kind of pressure McConnel can put on those 4 to fall in line.
January 17th, 2020 at 8:07:05 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Here are ten key facts about Parnas’s “evidence,” as provided to Maddow:

2. Rachel Maddow has no credibility. Maddow’s reputation has never recovered from her years-long obsession with the “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory. In fact, she continues to obsess about it: last month, she tried to link Russia to Trump’s alleged effort to pressure Ukraine. In 2017, Maddow earned mockery from the left for releasing one of Trump’s tax returns, showing merely that he paid a lot of taxes. Parnas could not have chosen a worse forum if he wanted to be taken seriously.

January 17th, 2020 at 10:08:50 AM permalink
Evenbob
Holy Crap!

"Former independent counsel Kenneth Starr and Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz have joined President Donald Trump’s impeachment legal team ahead of the Senate’s upcoming trial.

“Professor Dershowitz will present oral arguments at the Senate trial to address the constitutional arguments against impeachment and removal,” a spokesperson for the legal team said in a statement Friday.

A major Dem law professor is on
Trump's team. Holy Crap.

"The president asked me to do this, and the legal team asked me to do this,” Dershowitz said in an interview with CNBC"
January 17th, 2020 at 4:33:38 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
A major Dem law professor is on Trump's team. Holy Crap.

The last time Ken Starr & Alan Dershowitz worked together on the same team for the same client was when they both represented Jeff Epstein.

Two of Epstein's victims Virginia Giuffre and Sarah Ransome both have said under oath that Epstein allowed Alan Dershowitz to rape these 2 girls.

Trump could pick any lawyer in America to represent him. But Trump wanted a guy thoroughly connected to the crimes of Jeff Epstein as the face of his impeachment trial. Bravo.

January 18th, 2020 at 9:58:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Even CNN is trashing Lev Parnas
as being totally unreliable. And
this is the Dems secret weapon?
LOL

CNN’s Jake Tapper: Lev Parnas Has a ‘Serious Credibility Problem’

"We can’t ignore Parnas has a serious credibility problem,” Tapper said during a panel discussion on Parnas. “He’s under indictment for campaign finance charges. The foreign minister of Ukraine told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that he doesn’t trust a word Parnas is saying. And yet I see people out there on social media — Democrats — acting as if this guy is the second coming of Theodore Roosevelt or something.”
January 18th, 2020 at 12:05:43 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Even CNN is trashing Lev Parnas
as being totally unreliable. And
this is the Dems secret weapon?
LOL

CNN’s Jake Tapper: Lev Parnas Has a ‘Serious Credibility Problem’

"We can’t ignore Parnas has a serious credibility problem,” Tapper said during a panel discussion on Parnas. “He’s under indictment for campaign finance charges. The foreign minister of Ukraine told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that he doesn’t trust a word Parnas is saying. And yet I see people out there on social media — Democrats — acting as if this guy is the second coming of Theodore Roosevelt or something.”

Why does Trump keep hiring people with credibility problems? Michael Cohen was in charge of extremely sensitive secret projects for Trump, but apparently he has a terrible credibility problem. Lev Parnas was in charge of extremely sensitive secret projects for Trump, but apparently he has a terrible credibility problem.

Conservatives criticize the media for trusting Lev, but conservatives won't criticize Trump for trusting Lev.

And why is Lev involved in Trump's Executive Steering Committee?