The Trump Impeachment Thread

January 15th, 2020 at 10:47:48 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
Quote: rxwine
Don't make me laugh about Republican's anybody whatsoever wanting the truth. Especially with Trump.

Fixed that for you.

(Quote altered for intended humorous effect)

I don’t even know what’s in Biden’s bag of family skeletons, but I’d bet it against the Trump family skeletons on who is more compromised any day of the week. I’d expect Biden still makes Trump look terrible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2020 at 11:20:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Don't make me laugh about Republican's anybody whatsoever wanting the truth. Especially with Trump.

Fixed that for you.

I don’t even know what’s in Biden’s bag of family skeletons, but I’d bet it against the Trump family skeletons on who is more compromised any day of the week. I’d expect Biden still makes Trump look terrible.

I won’t disagree. I just am stunned there are those that don’t think it’s a big deal when a VP’s son gets a 7 figure do nothing job which he has no qualifications for , right around the time the VP is involved in the affairs of that foreign country. Yeah I know..... Trump slept with a prostitute. Trump stiffed companies. Trump made fun of the handicapped. Etc..... WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH AN ELECTED OFFICIAL WANTING TO FIND OUT IF HUNTER BIDEN WAS GIVEN HIS JOB AS SOME SORT OF quid pro quo
?
January 15th, 2020 at 11:33:19 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmm, Russians hacked Burisma????

I wonder who determined this????

Was it the-
FBI? ummmmmm NO
CIA? ummmmmm NO
DIA? ummmmmm NO
DOJ? ummmmmm NO
NSA? ummmmmm NO
DNI? ummmmmm NO

Any US intelligence agency? ummmmm NO

Was it Burisma? ummmmm NO
Was it any intelligence agency in Ukraine? ummmm NO

Actually it was a California cybersecurity firm Area 1 Security.

And guess who first reported about the "hack", the "unbiased truth telling" NY Times.

following NOT from the NY Slimes:

Quote:
This tiresome nonsense is never going to end. – As the Ukraine hoax goes to its certain death in the Senate, the Democrats and their media toadies bring back the Russia hoax. It’s all so very tiresome, but it’s all these depraved, disloyal people have.

The New York Times kicked things off on Monday with a classic narrative-setting piece claiming that the email servers at Burisma – the Ukraine gas company that facilitated the Joe/Hunter Biden influence scam – had been hacked by – guess who? – the Russians. Because of course they’re claiming it was the Russians. The “source” for the Times story is … wait for it … a private Silicon Valley-located security firm called Area 1. Not the FBI, not U.S. intelligence agencies, but a private security firm tied to the Democrats.

So, just as with the DNC server scam, the Times’ corrupt reporters and editors run with the story without any evidence whatsoever that Burisma was actually hacked, or that any “Russians” were involved in any way.

So, why is the Times, in its role as the mouth organ for the Deep State, running with this narrative-setter now, on the eve of the start of the Senate impeachment trial? Obviously to provide cover for Quid Pro Joe. The whole scam is designed to invalidate any effort by the Trump trial team to call either Biden to testify at the trial on the grounds that – naturally – the “Russians” put them up to it.

Thus, the Democrat/Media/Deep State Axis of Disinformation is now returning us to Page 1 of its Russia Collusion playbook. Burisma is the DNC, Axis 1 is Crowdstrike, the FBI and much of the DOJ remain corrupt despite William Barr’s leadership, and the fake, corrupt news media is all-to-eager to play its role as willing accomplices.

I will wait until some official US Intelligence Agency determines if hacking did/did not occur before I decide who or what to believe.
Let's go Brandon
January 15th, 2020 at 11:38:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO

Fixed that for you.

I won’t disagree. I just am stunned there are those that don’t think it’s a big deal when a VP’s son gets a 7 figure do nothing job which he has no qualifications for , right around the time the VP is involved in the affairs of that foreign country. Yeah I know..... Trump slept with a prostitute. Trump stiffed companies. Trump made fun of the handicapped. Etc..... WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH AN ELECTED OFFICIAL WANTING TO FIND OUT IF HUNTER BIDEN WAS GIVEN HIS JOB AS SOME SORT OF quid pro quo

Even if guilty, it has nothing to do with the charges. Just like you can prosecute police for unlawful actions against a known life long criminal.

Besides Lindsay Graham already announced he is investigating the Biden’s. You think he will forget?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2020 at 11:46:57 AM permalink
rxwine
A similar thing is happening with the Iranian killing. Democrats are trying to figure out if Trump followed the proper authorization because the justification for imminent attack seemed weak. Has to do with following his legal options, not whether the guy deserved dying.
January 15th, 2020 at 2:37:22 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
Take Bill Clinton. I never voted for that creep. He disgusts me.

Such courage. First you talked about Obama (who's long gone from office) and now you're talking about Bill Clinton (who's been gone for even longer). 😂😂
January 15th, 2020 at 4:00:26 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
I am getting a bit worried about the impeachment trial

The usual RINO's:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/478444-senate-impeachment-trial-rules-call-for-vote-on-witnesses-but-no-motion-to-dismiss

and

Sen. Cruz
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cruz-floats-witness-reciprocity-to-get-biden-and-whistleblower-to-testify

The Reps always give in to the Dems demands, even after the Dems refused to allow the Reps to call any witnesses in the House proceedings - the Reps are getting "cucked"
January 15th, 2020 at 4:15:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades

The Reps always give in to the Dems demands, even after the Dems refused to allow the Reps to call any witnesses in the House proceedings - the Reps are getting "cucked"

Cruz knows they will never testify
because of executive privilege.
Clinton used this a bunch of times
in his impeachment.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 15th, 2020 at 4:44:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The mental state of Donny’s TV lawyer doesn’t seem too great:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2020 at 6:44:29 PM permalink
rxwine
a couple thoughts on the trial

-Because Tump demands loyalty and threatens to destroy any Republican who doesn't toe his line, I expect any Reublican defectors to keep their cards close to the vest, until the last possible moment. If they're going to turn on him, it won't happen early.

- the best cover for the Republicans who actually think Trump needs to be convicted, is to get all the witnesses and any of this new information. Essentially, they could eventually throw up their hands, and claim new evidence made it impossible not to convict.

It will be harder to claim this, if nothing will change since the impeachment.