The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 19th, 2019 at 10:20:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Are you trying to say ANY FUTURE President withholding public funds for personal gain won't be an impeachable offense? Is that the precedent you want to set?"

You really aren't paying much attention
to the hearings, are you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 19th, 2019 at 10:51:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Sean Davis

@seanmdav
VINDMAN, on October 29: "I do not know who the whistleblower is."

VINDMAN and his lawyer, today: I won't tell you the name of the intel analyst I deliberately leaked to, because it would out the anti-Trump whistleblower.

Pick one, Vindman. Because one of those is a lie.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 19th, 2019 at 11:12:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Sean Davis

@seanmdav
VINDMAN, on October 29: "I do not know who the whistleblower is."

VINDMAN and his lawyer, today: I won't tell you the name of the intel analyst I deliberately leaked to, because it would out the anti-Trump whistleblower.

Pick one, Vindman. Because one of those is a lie.

That's not what he said the second time. This is what he said

"Per the advice of my counsel and the instructions from the chairman, I’ve been advised not to provide any specifics on who I have spoken to with inside the intelligence community,” Vindman said before being cut off by his own lawyer.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2019 at 12:24:15 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: Tripdufan
Quote: rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
[

"Trump is guilty of all this shit, but God, how can we not go after the Biden crime family?" Please have ONE Democrat (or libbie board member here, for that matter) please explain any possible reason for Hunter Biden was given a 7 figure job by a Ukrainian company? Other than he is the son of Joe Biden? And thus would affect US policy towards Ukraine? I'll even take a joke answer.....

I'm sure every Trump loyalist is digging up every old news item, old papers, through Biden's garbage. It will be published all over rightwing websites if they find anything.

I'm waiting for them to find something.

It's shameful how many good people they've tried to tear down in order to prop this corrupt man up.

I guess we define ‘good people’ differently. A good VP tells his son no f....ing way you take the Ukrainian board position for the millions in easy money. Did Joe? You don’t think Joe knew about it? You put don’t think Joe knew how unethical it was? Please.... what do you mean by waiting to find something? It’s found already!

As I’ve said.. Trump has done bad things. We agree. Let’s find ONE Democrat with balls to call out Jie.
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/11/pa-dems-lose-a-state-senator-john-yudichak-of-luzerne-county-declares-himself-independent-will-caucus-with-gop.html
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 20th, 2019 at 1:27:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Oh it's a State Senator. For a second, I thought we'd lost a Senator.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2019 at 4:38:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
These locally elected state officials, at least in NY, have almost zero power when caucusing with the minority party. He just raised his own 'power' by switching to the majority party. He must presumably think he will be reelectable without official Democrat party support.
When the balance of power inThe new York State Senate was very close, there were a small cadre of Democrats who decided to caucus with the Republicans, thus giving the Republicans the majority. These few Democrats had extraordinary power. The Republicans knew that if they switched back to caucusing with the Democrats, the Republicans would lose all control and power. Now that the democrats hold a substantial majority, these Democrats will caucus with the Democrats, except I believe almost none of them got reelected.
November 20th, 2019 at 5:54:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Amb. Sondland's opening statement was just released and the Morning Joe panel is reading it on air. They're practically foaming at the mouth in excitement. He threw Donny and Rudy under the bus. And Pompeo too.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 20th, 2019 at 6:32:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Amb. Sondland's opening statement was just released and the Morning Joe panel is reading it on air. They're practically foaming at the mouth in excitement. He threw Donny and Rudy under the bus. And Pompeo too.

The smart move is to come clean and be honest
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 20th, 2019 at 6:35:43 AM permalink
ams288
OMG.... Nunes and the GOP had no idea Sondland was going to flip. Nunes went out of his way in his opening statement to defend Sondland's character and apologized to him for the "smears" he would be receiving today.

LOL... I suspect by the end of the day it will be the GOP smearing Sondland!
November 20th, 2019 at 6:52:59 AM permalink
ams288
I think it’s funny how desperate the right is to demonize Adam Schiff, while at the same time they’re stuck defending a complete moron like Devin Nunes.