The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 19th, 2019 at 10:27:49 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
"Wow. House Democrats are ignoring civil liberties & including a three month straight re-authorization of the PATRIOT Act (with zero reform) in the Continuing Resolution.

Very cool way to resist Trump by ensuring he continues to have terrifying authoritarian surveillance powers."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/19/handing-trump-terrifying-authoritarian-surveillance-powers-house-democrats-include
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 19th, 2019 at 11:23:24 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
How many Democrats do you think will 'at least pretend to consider it'? (Voting not guilty).

I assume a Senator can abstain? I can see a few wussies doing that.....

As long as we're pretending, do you think he would be convicted if Senators were allowed to vote anonymously? I can see a few spineless hypocrites doing that.
November 19th, 2019 at 12:21:55 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I am confused by the logic of the democrats. maybe some of the lefties here can explain it to me.

Please explain the following:

-Pencil neck shifty Schitt says he does not know who the whistleblower is
-Ltcol Vindman says that he does not know who the whistleblower is
-Devin Nunes asks Vindman who he talked to about President Trump’s phone call
-Vindman says that one of the persons he talked to works in the Intelligence community
-Devin Nunes asks Vindman which agency in the Intelligence community did the person he talked to work for
-Pencil neck shifty Schitt interrupts Nunes and tells Vindman that he cannot answer the question
-Vindman’s lawyer also does not let Vindman answer the question.

So here is where I am confused:

If Vindman and Pencil neck shifty Schitt DO NOT KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE WHISTLEBLOWER, why can't Vindman answer the question as to who in the intelligence community he talked to or even which agency he worked for?????
Let's go Brandon
November 19th, 2019 at 12:25:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
I am confused by the logic of the democrats. maybe some of the lefties here can explain it to me.

-Vindman says that one of the persons he talked to works in the Intelligence community
-Devin Nunes asks Vindman which agency in the Intelligence community did the person he talked to work for
-Pencil neck shifty Schitt interrupts Nunes and tells Vindman that he cannot answer the question

If Vindman and Pencil neck shifty Schitt DO NOT KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE WHISTLEBLOWER, why can't Vindman answer the question as to who in the intelligence community he talked to or even which agency he worked for?????

You’re ignoring the most important question:

Who cares?

The whistleblower’s identity is meaningless.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 19th, 2019 at 12:34:57 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I agree with you. There is NO MORE OBVIOUS lie than Shiff saying he does not know who the whistle blower is.

Vindman seems like a good guy who has the USA's interests at heart. He does not like Trump, or what he was doing. His testimony is basically this....
Trump is bad. I want him out because he is bad. I have absolutely no objectivity, but since i am being called by Congressmen with absolutely no objectivity, I am happy to testify.
The lady also had similar motives.
The text of the call is available to all of us? What was the point of these witnesses?

How about ONE Democrat with some balls??????

"Trump is guilty of all this shit, but God, how can we not go after the Biden crime family?" Please have ONE Democrat (or libbie board member here, for that matter) please explain any possible reason for Hunter Biden was given a 7 figure job by a Ukrainian company? Other than he is the son of Joe Biden? And thus would affect US policy towards Ukraine? I'll even take a joke answer.....
November 19th, 2019 at 12:36:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

The whistleblower’s identity is meaningless.

LOL! It's as far from meaningless as you
can get. The Dems are terrified of this
guy going under oath. Which he sure
as hell will if it gets to the Senate.

Anybody watching this? Porky Vindman
is getting his fat ass kicked.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 19th, 2019 at 12:40:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
LOL! It's as far from meaningless as you
can get. The Dems are terrified of this
guy going under oath.

Actually, Dems are terrified if his identity gets that out someone on your side will try to murder him and his family.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 19th, 2019 at 12:45:06 PM permalink
Tripdufan

I agree with you. There is NO MORE OBVIOUS lie than Shiff saying he does not know who the whistle blower is.

Vindman seems like a good guy who has the USA's interests at heart. He does not like Trump, or what he was doing. His testimony is basically this....
Trump is bad. I want him out because he is bad. I have absolutely no objectivity, but since i am being called by Congressmen with absolutely no objectivity, I am happy to testify.
The lady also had similar motives.
The text of the call is available to all of us? What was the point of these witnesses?

How about ONE Democrat with some balls??????

"Trump is guilty of all this shit, but God, how can we not go after the Biden crime family?" Please have ONE Democrat (or libbie board member here, for that matter) please explain any possible reason for Hunter Biden was given a 7 figure job by a Ukrainian company? Other than he is the son of Joe Biden? And thus would affect US policy towards Ukraine? I'll even take a joke answer.....

We know the reason. Good ol fashioned nepotism. It's not the first case and it most definitely will not the be the last.

But got any evidence that the Bidens are a "crime family"? Decades of public service...I'm sure you can find just one compelling case of proof that the Bidens are a "crime family".

For soembody who "doesn't like Trump", you sure seem to buy his bulls**t.

And hey, don't take this the wrong way, I'm HAPPY to entertain all accusations that Joe Biden is a criminal. Go.
November 19th, 2019 at 12:48:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
[

I'm sure every Trump loyalist is digging up every old news item, old papers, through Biden's garbage. It will be published all over rightwing websites if they find anything.

I'm waiting for them to find something.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 19th, 2019 at 12:50:56 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: rxwine
[

I'm sure every Trump loyalist is digging up every old news item, old papers, through Biden's garbage. It will be published all over rightwing websites if they find anything.

I'm waiting for them to find something.

It's shameful how many good people they've tried to tear down in order to prop this corrupt man up.