Trump jokes

Page 14 of 16« First<111213141516>

Thread Rating:

July 1st, 2019 at 5:24:16 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
Quote: ams288
Nothing racist about calling a white guy who paints his face orange an orange orangutan.

Whereas this country has a long and storied history of racists referring to black people as apes and monkeys.
So you are saying black people look like apes and monkeys. That's pretty creepy. The truth is apes and monkeys have white skin. Did you know that?
July 1st, 2019 at 5:31:47 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 4436
Quote: pew
So you are saying black people look like apes and monkeys. That's pretty creepy.


Now you’re just resorting to making stuff up. Pretty desperate, even for you.
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
July 1st, 2019 at 5:47:09 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
Quote: ams288
Now you’re just resorting to making stuff up. Pretty desperate, even for you.
Exactly what is it about black people that reminds you of apes and monkeys? you are the one who brought it up, not me.
July 1st, 2019 at 6:00:49 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
It's 9 eastern on July 1st 2019 and Obama is still not president any more. Lets discuss the great and awesome accomplishments of the great and powerful supreme and benevolent dictator Donald J. Trump. I'll get the ball rolling, Keystone pipeline finally going online. Now you give one.
July 1st, 2019 at 6:11:09 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 47
Posts: 5294
Quote: pew
It's 9 eastern on July 1st 2019 and Obama is still not president any more. Lets discuss the great and awesome accomplishments of the great and powerful supreme and benevolent dictator Donald J. Trump. I'll get the ball rolling, Keystone pipeline finally going online. Now you give one.


https://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/p/pipeline.asp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 1st, 2019 at 6:22:00 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
In all seriousness and I addressed this issue previously, the jokes in this thread aren't very funny. I like a good joke at anyone's expense. I've got a roll of toilet paper with our fearless leaders face on every square, now that's funny. Like I said in a previous post if you're going to contribute to this thread please up your game because the jokes on it now are pretty lame.
July 1st, 2019 at 6:41:01 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 4436
Quote: pew
In all seriousness and I addressed this issue previously, the jokes in this thread aren't very funny. I like a good joke at anyone's expense. I've got a roll of toilet paper with our fearless leaders face on every square, now that's funny. Like I said in a previous post if you're going to contribute to this thread please up your game because the jokes on it now are pretty lame.


The word “triggered” is way overused these days, but damn has this thread got you triggered!

It’s been quite enjoyable watching your freak out in here over the past day.

And your rightie brethren haven’t arrived to jump to your defense. I suspect they blocked this thread ages ago.
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
July 1st, 2019 at 6:50:06 PM permalink
JimRockford
Member since: Sep 18, 2015
Threads: 2
Posts: 546
The jokes in this thread have been pretty awful lately or maybe I just don't get them.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
July 1st, 2019 at 7:02:28 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
Quote: JimRockford
The jokes in this thread have been pretty awful lately or maybe I just don't get them.
Exactly, It's like beating a dead horse.
July 1st, 2019 at 7:04:18 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 1107
Quote: ams288
The word “triggered” is way overused these days, but damn has this thread got you triggered!

It’s been quite enjoyable watching your freak out in here over the past day.

And your rightie brethren haven’t arrived to jump to your defense. I suspect they blocked this thread ages ago.
That's not funny either.
Page 14 of 16« First<111213141516>