Trump jokes

Thread Rating:

July 1st, 2019 at 3:42:25 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: pew
Oh. by the way here's another joke for you victims of the dreaded disease TDS. The move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. If those REAL jokes Clinton, Bush 43 or Obama did move it like they were supposed to it would have taken ten years and ten billion, Trump says he's going to do it and does in the blink of an eye at probably a saving of money to boot. "The move came 23 years after the passage of the Jerusalem Embassy Act of October 23, 1995, which set a deadline of May 31, 1999, for the move. The Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations had all deferred the move." GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! TRUMP 2044!

Based on your last two rambling posts in this thread, it ain’t us anti-Trumpers who have the “dreaded disease” of derangement syndrome.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 1st, 2019 at 4:30:33 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
Based on your last two rambling posts in this thread, it ain’t us anti-Trumpers who have the “dreaded disease” of derangement syndrome.
Maybe you should invest in a dictionary.
July 1st, 2019 at 6:19:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Maybe you should invest in a dictionary.

Why would anyone invest in a dictionary in 2019? Plenty of free dictionary apps and websites all over the place.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 1st, 2019 at 12:12:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Oh. by the way here's another joke for you victims of the dreaded disease TDS.

I was fine with conservatives that were against Obama
Its a free country. Believe what you want
If you were against Obama, there was nothing wrong with you. You simply had different solutions to our country's problems
Yet
Trump is now President and posters like Pew thinks we have some type of medical problem
That's a pretty sad attitude
I may disagree with some of your posts but I would never tag you with some kind of derangement symptom. That's kind of a sick way to view the loyal opposition
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 1st, 2019 at 12:27:13 PM permalink
pew
Quote: terapined
I was fine with conservatives that were against Obama
Its a free country. Believe what you want
If you were against Obama, there was nothing wrong with you. You simply had different solutions to our country's problems
Yet
Trump is now President and posters like Pew thinks we have some type of medical problem
That's a pretty sad attitude
I may disagree with some of your posts but I would never tag you with some kind of derangement symptom. That's kind of a sick way to view the loyal opposition
If you don't have Trump derangement syndrome then good for you, many do have it. If you want to discuss the many achievements of President Trump well that's fine with me also.
July 1st, 2019 at 12:35:14 PM permalink
pew
If you don't have Trump derangement syndrome then good for you, many do have it. If you want to discuss the many achievements of President Trump well that's fine with me also.
By the way, I have no idea of your political views and have no idea what kind of person you are. I trust you're a nice guy or gal as the case may be
July 1st, 2019 at 12:47:34 PM permalink
terapined
By the way, I have no idea of your political views and have no idea what kind of person you are. I trust you're a nice guy or gal as the case may be

I don't know anybody that has any syndrome simply opposing a President
Do you believe that those that oppose Trump have a syndrome but those that opposed Obama did not have a syndrome?
I certainly don't. Its simply the loyal opposition depending on who is President. No Syndrome
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 1st, 2019 at 12:50:31 PM permalink
pew
Trump walked on water yesterday. New York Times headline today,"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"
July 1st, 2019 at 12:54:01 PM permalink
terapined
Trump walked on water yesterday. New York Times headline today,"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"

Yawn
fox news hated Obama because he was considering talking to Kim
July 1st, 2019 at 1:12:13 PM permalink
pew
Quote: terapined
I don't know anybody that has any syndrome simply opposing a President
Do you believe that those that oppose Trump have a syndrome but those that opposed Obama did not have a syndrome?
I certainly don't. Its simply the loyal opposition depending on who is President. No Syndrome
I don't know about Obama but I don't remember a thread called "Obama jokes" on this forum.