2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 19th, 2020 at 1:42:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
and letting his credibility get destroyed.

This is the funniest part.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2020 at 2:39:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny declassified this email. Apparently the right wingers think there is some scandal here?

Apparently when you run the most corrupt administration in history, doing things “by the book” seems scandalous.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2020 at 2:43:11 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
"Grown-ups and professionals...suggest that political opponents be assassinated? Leaders....suggest that political opponents be assassinated? "

Interesting comment given that Obama assassinated more people than any president before or since.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 19th, 2020 at 2:49:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
The bowling comment? LMAO....pathetic comparison. Truly pathetic.

For the record, Obama apologized. Trump never apologizes. That may be some kind of trait you admire. I don't.

Right. Because Trump was joking around with one person, Obama made fun of many.

Same as Algore made fun of people with Down's Syndrome.

Some party you defend, I'll give you that.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2020 at 3:20:11 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
"Grown-ups and professionals...suggest that political opponents be assassinated? Leaders....suggest that political opponents be assassinated? "

Interesting comment given that Obama assassinated more people than any president before or since.

Interesting false equivalency. Weak AF. Obama never suggested Mitt Romney or John McCain be assassinated.
May 19th, 2020 at 3:22:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Interesting false equivalency. Weak AF. Obama never suggested Mitt Romney or John McCain be assassinated.

He just bombed people every 15 minutes and sicced the FBI on his political enemies.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2020 at 3:46:00 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
sicced the FBI on his political enemies.

Yeah, got any proof? No, of course you don't. Bill Barr didn't seem to think there was any proof at his Q&A yesterday.

Any day now "Bill Barr is the deep state!"
May 19th, 2020 at 3:47:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Yeah, got any proof? No, of course you don't. Bill Barr didn't seem to think there was any proof at his Q&A yesterday.

Any day now "Bill Barr is the deep state!"

You haven't been paying attention?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2020 at 4:29:37 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
He just bombed people every 15 minutes and sicced the FBI on his political enemies.

He did many critical drones strikes just like Trump. And, just like every prior President would if the tech existed or was reliable at the time.....

It is not a political issue. When you get in that chair, a bunch of people in suits and uniforms come at you and say "These people need to die or else X will happen". And, then the President makes the call. I will never hold drone Strikes against Trump or Obama. They are acting on the best information that they can in real time.

Its a messy issue. But, I am a big supporter of drone strikes in general. Not a partisan issue. Of course there are plenty of unfortunate strikes under both Presidents, there will always be collateral damage..... Its not perfect, but neither is fighting street to street with civilians in the crossfire...… I would argue there is less collateral damage in drone strikes.... And tech will make them even more precise and safe going forward....
May 20th, 2020 at 3:58:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
He did many critical drones strikes just like Trump. And, just like every prior President would if the tech existed or was reliable at the time.....

It is not a political issue. When you get in that chair, a bunch of people in suits and uniforms come at you and say "These people need to die or else X will happen". And, then the President makes the call. I will never hold drone Strikes against Trump or Obama. They are acting on the best information that they can in real time.

Its a messy issue. But, I am a big supporter of drone strikes in general. Not a partisan issue. Of course there are plenty of unfortunate strikes under both Presidents, there will always be collateral damage..... Its not perfect, but neither is fighting street to street with civilians in the crossfire...… I would argue there is less collateral damage in drone strikes.... And tech will make them even more precise and safe going forward....

The best thing though would have been to turn our back to what was going on in Syria. I just find it funny that Peace Prize winner Obama dropped so many bombs on people. Yet you never hear the liberals cry "SYRIA DID NOT ATTACK US ON 9/11!" Why?

But the point of the post was that liberals want to call out Trump on this or that while their hero did far worse.
The President is a fink.