No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 10th, 2020 at 6:20:40 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
To prove they exist, for starters.

They do. People have stated them over and over. The left still has the same answers.

Waste of time posting them here, where it is even more partisan than real life.

In the fairy tail world of everything on MSNBC and CNN is real and everything is Fox on not, there really isn't a conversation to be had. I think that all three of them are full of crap at times.
May 10th, 2020 at 6:21:24 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: RonC
When I voted by absentee ballot in the military, the envelope had to be witnessed by Commissioned Officer I couldn't just send it in without someone observing my signature attesting to it being my ballot. I had secrecy; I could punch the card in private...but the envelope was certified.

If we just mailed ballots willy nilly, the opportunity for fraud would increase. It is one thing to say that not a lot of fraud is committed; it is another to just open up other avenues for fraud. Someone will commit it, given the chance.

Thanks for this post. I was unaware that there was some security involved in the absentee ballots. I wonder if that is the case presently?

And thank you for your service.
May 10th, 2020 at 7:28:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
When I voted by absentee ballot in the military, the envelope had to be witnessed by Commissioned Officer I couldn't just send it in without someone observing my signature attesting to it being my ballot. I had secrecy; I could punch the card in private...but the envelope was certified.

I wonder if the mail in supporters would support the security of having to have the ballot notarized for it to count? The notary could charge say a $2 fee for this service, after all we are not communists, or do it for free if they like.

I can hear they crying that minorities can't find a notary, don't know what one is, yadda, yadda, yadda........
The President is a fink.
May 10th, 2020 at 7:46:09 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
What is the use if you cannot ask for ID to help make it secure?

Don't you love how libbies always say that we need to be more like Europe? But then they conveniently ignore the fact that many European countries like France and Italy require Voter ID?!

Typical cherry picking libbies. 🙄
May 10th, 2020 at 7:54:34 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: ams288
To prove they exist, for starters.
They do. People have stated them over and over. The left still has the same answers.

Waste of time posting them here

And another libbie gets SLAMMED lol!

Destroyed like this! 😂😂

May 10th, 2020 at 8:54:48 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Nope, never said that. Voting IS easy. I do say voting is supposed to be harder than ordering a pizza.

Your side is the one saying they are dumb.

But it is somehow too young to buy beer, cigarettes, and if liberals have their way a gun. 18 was a lot more mature when they lowered it than it is now. Today 18 year olds act like children. How many say they did not understand they had to pay back the student loans when they signed for them at that age? How can a person who does not understand that understand how to vote? How can you say a person not old enough for cigarettes is old enough to vote.

21 is the new 18.

You do realized Trump raised the tobacco and vape age to 21? That was not a liberal conspiracy.

There was no Federal law or regulation until last December, now it is 21 everywhere.... (He also added a lot of flavor restrictions)…..
May 10th, 2020 at 9:31:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
You do realized Trump raised the tobacco and vape age to 21? That was not a liberal conspiracy.

There was no Federal law or regulation until last December, now it is 21 everywhere.... (He also added a lot of flavor restrictions)…..

Like Romneycare I do not care who did it. Just because Trump did it does it does not mean I have to like it. I realize liberals have to like everything their leader does, not so on our side.
The President is a fink.
May 10th, 2020 at 10:27:25 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Like Romneycare I do not care who did it. Just because Trump did it does it does not mean I have to like it. I realize liberals have to like everything their leader does, not so on our side.

Quite the opposite, conservatives are far more tribal.

Liberals are more divided (to a fault in many cases)....
May 10th, 2020 at 10:39:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Quite the opposite, conservatives are far more tribal.

Liberals are more divided (to a fault in many cases)....

Liberals may be divided, but they never speak out against each other. They fall right into line. Show me some liberals who are against abortion or deny global warming. You will find none. Find me the #metoo members wanting Biden investigated. You will find none. Heck, show me a liberal who applauded the rich paying more tax under Trump. They will not even praise that!

As has been said, liberalism is one plantation and you do not dare step off.

Been that way since the 60s.
The President is a fink.
May 10th, 2020 at 11:46:13 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

As has been said, liberalism is one plantation and you do not dare step off.

More like a religion. Go to your
church and start criticizing any
part of it and you will soon be
shown the door. You're either
all in or you're out.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.