1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

April 30th, 2020 at 2:52:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: Shrek
Damn, this is what SOOPOO just did to the libbie! 🤣🤣

Thanks Mr. Shrek! Next time find the finishing move of Neville (was in WWE a few years back) Way more elegant!

Is this why you got so upset when I asked if anyone had PMed a mod about YeahBaby’s latest infraction? You’ll miss his pointless butt-kissing posts?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2020 at 2:55:31 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
So people that disgust you do not deserve the full protections provided to them by the constitution and laws of the land?

He can disgust you and not be guilty of a crime at the same time.

Just to make sure everyone understands...I am not saying that he is not guilty at this point. He is guilty until the plea is overturned, abandoned, or whatever legal actions happen. He is still guilty if he gets a pardon that ends court action in his case. I am saying that evidence is being brought out that may be enough to overturn his plea and provide a new trial or even no trial at all.

Surely liberals and conservatives (and others) can agree that the process should protect people against abuses and overreach by government.

RonC, have you ever taken a position on anything? lol

Flynn lied to the FBI. This is not in dispute as a result of the document dump. Period. He was fired because he lied about his lies to Pence. Yeah, just the kinda guy I want making national security decisions for our country, a guy who lies about his lies.

I know that Trump and his supporters are relishing this opportunity to change the news cycle, albeit temporarily, from his disastrous handling of the pandemic, but this "deep state" bullsh*t is old and tired.

Move on. Geezus.
April 30th, 2020 at 3:37:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan

I know that Trump and his supporters are relishing this opportunity to change the news cycle, albeit temporarily, from his disastrous handling of the pandemic, but this "deep state" bullsh*t is old and tired.

Disastrous handling? How? Deaths are like 1/10 of what was projected. All those field hospitals were not even needed. It is looking very good!

Or do you mean we should not have shut the economy down for so long?
The President is a fink.
April 30th, 2020 at 3:58:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Disastrous handling? How?

No no no. We have to realize
that no matter what way Trump
had handled it, that would be
a 'disaster' in the media. Never
try and figure out how the Libbie
mind works.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 30th, 2020 at 4:20:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
No no no. We have to realize
that no matter what way Trump
had handled it, that would be
a 'disaster' in the media. Never
try and figure out how the Libbie
mind works.

His handling of the pandemic drove his poll numbers down. I've never seen a guy who regularly shoots himself in the foot at every opportunity.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 1st, 2020 at 4:29:20 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
RonC, have you ever taken a position on anything? lol.

of course I have. My position is clear.

Flynn lied to the FBI. This is not in dispute as a result of the document dump. Period. He was fired because he lied about his lies to Pence. Yeah, just the kinda guy I want making national security decisions for our country, a guy who lies about his lies.

There were some bad actors in the FBI. I don't know about the whole "deep state" thing; could just be some bad eggs. If new information comes about that shows people abused their power, it should be taken into account and have whatever impact it has. I don't see anything wrong with questioning what happened nor do I see anything wrong with you thinking it is all a done deal.

I think the President took it to far by implying he'd think about Flynn getting back into his administration...he was fired and deserved to be fired.

Move on. Geezus.

It is in the news now. Should I ignore every story liberals don't care to discuss?

Geezus.
May 1st, 2020 at 6:09:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Is Trump the dumbest man on the planet
Regarding the virus Trump said
“The last administration left us nothing,We started off with bad, broken tests and obsolete tests.”

WTF????????????
This is a new virus. Of course there were no tests. What a moron. He cant even understand simple facts
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 1st, 2020 at 6:11:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
“The last administration left us nothing,We started off with bad, broken tests and obsolete tests.”

WTF????????????
This is a new virus. Of course there were no tests. What a moron. He cant even understand simple facts

Always desperate to blame someone else for his failings.

And of course his followers will blindly agree with him. How dare Obama not leave him tests for the 2019 coronavirus!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 1st, 2020 at 6:55:09 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
His handling of the pandemic drove his poll numbers down. I've never seen a guy who regularly shoots himself in the foot at every opportunity.

You can't be serious? His 'shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity' got him elected PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES! Trump is something never seen before. He has established a new norm. He can say what he wants, whenever he wants, which he DID in the campaign in 2016, and still come out ahead.

So which 'shot in the foot' cost him the election in 2016?

And you MUST know, if Trump had handled every aspect of the pandemic 100% perfectly, Morning Joe, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo, etc... would be whining and complaining about him. GUARANTEED.
GUARANTEED Biden would be saying he would have done it better. GUARANTEED.
The left wing media IS NOT WILLING to analyze him if the result would be a positive. GUARANTEED.
May 1st, 2020 at 7:00:00 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined

WTF????????????

Ed.... duhhhh.... part of the problem is not enough "other stuff' needed for the tests. No stockpile of swabs. The reagents raw materials were in short supply.

Buttttt...... if he felt it was important (He obviously never even gave it a thought until the pandemic happened), he did have 3 years to prepare new tests, and a solid supply chain for the materials necessary.

Not the dumbest man on the planet.