2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 16th, 2020 at 5:47:22 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Everyone there was some kind of CEO, so you would not really compliment someone there.

Seriously, why are you upset he gave a compliment?

He DID compliment every CEO there. If you can't figure out what is wrong with singling out the sole attractive woman there to compliment her looks, while complimenting the men on solely their CEO performance, then I can't help you. You can have the last word on this........ last comment from me about it....
January 16th, 2020 at 6:26:42 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: SOOPOO
He DID compliment every CEO there. If you can't figure out what is wrong with singling out the sole attractive woman there to compliment her looks, while complimenting the men on solely their CEO performance, then I can't help you. You can have the last word on this........ last comment from me about it....

I just watched it. I heard him compliment two women in a row. I did not hear him say that either one of them was attractive. He did refer to one as "young"...you can take that as a creepy, old man reference or simply as what it may also be...a very young CEO, which is a compliment.
January 16th, 2020 at 6:31:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: RonC
I just watched it. I heard him compliment two women in a row. I did not hear him say that either one of them was attractive. He did refer to one as "young"...you can take that as a creepy, old man reference or simply as what it may also be...a very young CEO, which is a compliment.

It's not in a vacuum. It IS Trump! Hearing him say it was inappropriate. Noticeably of course, none of the male CEOs looked "young". He was complimenting all the CEOs on the success of their companies. And one of them for looking "young".
January 16th, 2020 at 8:46:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's not in a vacuum. It IS Trump! Hearing him say it was inappropriate. Noticeably of course, none of the male CEOs looked "young". He was complimenting all the CEOs on the success of their companies. And one of them for looking "young".

Put another way. Nothing the guy ever says or does will meet your standard of behavior. You have complained about how he acts. Then he makes a polite compliment and you still are upset. You his is why people like me do not care when people get upset over his “behavior.”
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2020 at 9:23:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
Put another way. Nothing the guy ever says or does will meet your standard of behavior. You have complained about how he acts. Then he makes a polite compliment and you still are upset. You his is why people like me do not care when people get upset over his “behavior.”

This isn't just some made-up myth to attack Trump.

If Biden gets elected, he also has a noticeable problem with some public professional conduct. Most of it is on the side of, he thought he was being nice.

But Trump just wades in it every day. Positive, negative, he's got the whole bag.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2020 at 10:35:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
This isn't just some made-up myth to attack Trump.

If Biden gets elected, he also has a noticeable problem with some public professional conduct. Most of it is on the side of, he thought he was being nice.

But Trump just wades in it every day. Positive, negative, he's got the whole bag.

Some of it boils down to we have a class of people wake up hoping to be offended that day.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2020 at 11:25:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's not in a vacuum. It IS Trump! ".

I knew you'd get to it. If
Obama had used the exact
same words you never
would have thought about
it. It's Trump! says it all.
Your TDS is showing again..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2020 at 12:21:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Now we are week later and Iran has fessed up on taking the plane down (I actually will give them full credit for the confession, they screwed up and admitted it, what is there to investigate?) No more rockets flying at bases, no more storming the embassy. Not one leftie can admit their TDS posts that the sky was falling were the BS that they have been proven to be, let alone give Trump one iota of credit.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 16th, 2020 at 12:47:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
Now we are week later and Iran has fessed up on taking the plane down (I actually will give them full credit for the confession, they screwed up and admitted it, what is there to investigate?) No more rockets flying at bases, no more storming the embassy. Not one leftie can admit their TDS posts that the sky was falling were the BS that they have been proven to be, let alone give Trump one iota of credit.

You consider a week proof of a success? Temporary truces in active conflicts have lasted longer than that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2020 at 12:52:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
I knew you'd get to it. If
Obama had used the exact
same words you never
would have thought about
it. It's Trump! says it all.
Your TDS is showing again..

I disagree with SOOPOO on a lot of things, but there's zero reason that he should feel guilty for not lowering his standards on the President's behavior.