2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 9th, 2020 at 12:26:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
If the Iranians aren’t already plotting to conduct another terrorist attack because of this,

Not against the US. They don't trust
Trump, they think he has a trigger
finger and will hit them 10 times
as hard. Both Trump and Pompeo
have told Iran publicly that if
they keep it up they will be out
of the oil business because we
will turn their oil fields back into
desert. I'm sure Iran is pining for
the days of chickenshit Obama,
who not only didn't oppose them,
he gave them billions for terrorism.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 9th, 2020 at 12:54:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Not against the US. They don't trust
Trump, they think he has a trigger
finger and will hit them 10 times
as hard. Both Trump and Pompeo
have told Iran publicly that if
they keep it up they will be out
of the oil business because we
will turn their oil fields back into
desert. I'm sure Iran is pining for
the days of chickenshit Obama,
who not only didn't oppose them,
he gave them billions for terrorism.

Iranians aren’t planning a direct confrontation. But that doesn’t mean they will stop trying behind the scenes.

Just as many criminals don’t learn the lesson of not doing the crime. They learn the lesson of having to be more careful and not getting caught at it again.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 9th, 2020 at 3:20:25 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Iranians aren’t planning a direct confrontation. But that doesn’t mean they will stop trying behind the scenes.

Just as many criminals don’t learn the lesson of not doing the crime. They learn the lesson of having to be more careful and not getting caught at it again.

Seems like the passenger airliner may have been shot down by the peace loving Iranians. Apparently they are doing their own impartial unbiased fair investigation into the crash.....
January 9th, 2020 at 6:12:48 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
If the Iranians aren’t already plotting to conduct another terrorist attack because of this, then I’m a lousy judge of human nature. Will they try to disguise the source? Surely.

Well I think that you actually did answer your own question in that post.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 9th, 2020 at 6:47:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
Well I think that you actually did answer your own question in that post.

Well, you're gong to look dumb when I'm right, so I'm glad you commented.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 9th, 2020 at 7:57:01 PM permalink
rxwine
It's correct to associate Republicans with crooks.

Indictments under Carter, Clinton, Obama, 3

Indictments under Nixon, Bush, and Trump, 142

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/
January 9th, 2020 at 10:31:15 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Well, you're gong to look dumb when I'm right, so I'm glad you commented.

So basically you are saying that you want more terrorist attacks so you can be right and it will make Trump wrong. I am just collateral damage to the question. You should try and take a step back and see that you are hoping for American deaths so Trump will look bad and not get reelected. What an American patriot you are. I hope the terrorist attack you are hoping for doesn't harm anyone you care for.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 9th, 2020 at 11:07:35 PM permalink
rxwine
So basically you are saying that you want more terrorist attacks so you can be right and it will make Trump wrong. I am just collateral damage to the question. You should try and take a step back and see that you are hoping for American deaths so Trump will look bad and not get reelected. What an American patriot you are. I hope the terrorist attack you are hoping for doesn't harm anyone you care for.

That's some real Trumper logic there. One is not allowed to disagree with Trump without being anti-American.

Here's another Trumper who said something similar yesterday.

Quote:
Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) fired back at Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) over his claim that Democrats are “in love with terrorists,”

“I’m not going to dignify that with a response,” Duckworth said adding: “I left parts of my body in Iraq fighting terrorists. I don’t need to justify myself to anyone.” Duckworth, a Black Hawk pilot during the Iraq War, lost both of her legs in 2004 when her helicopter was shot down.
January 10th, 2020 at 3:31:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Kind of reminds me of when there is a shooting. The Dems can't wait to get to the mic to blame the NRA and gun makers. If Iran does anything they will be having the time of their lives. I swear they prefer violence they can make political to peace and prosperity.
The President is a fink.
January 10th, 2020 at 5:27:12 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

Saying he’s going to be right and that he hopes he’s right are two extremely different things.

Let’s assume I don’t want to die.

A. I know I’m right that I will eventually die.

B. I hope I eventually die.

Statement A is different than Statement B. (Statement B is nonsensical, anyway, because I don’t have to hope for something I know will happen—-so ignore that aspect for this example) Statement A just points out that which the speaker seems factual.

Suppose a person did something bad at work, but doesn’t want to lose his job:

A. I know I’m going to get fired for this. I can’t believe you don’t think so, you’re going to look really silly when I’m right.

B. I hope they fire me.

Nice strawman accusatory paragraph, though.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman