2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 4th, 2019 at 3:21:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Here's my prediction if Trump is impeached but not convicted.

He will feel even less restrained to follow the law or take advice.

Here is my prediction if Trump is not impeached.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a second term and is impeached again for something new.

He has followed the law so far, your prediction is faulty.

What would the new charge be? "We still don't like him?!"
The President is a fink.
November 4th, 2019 at 6:05:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Here's my prediction if Trump is impeached but not convicted.

Absofreakinglutely!

"The way I've been handling the difficult chores of the Presidency are complex and the simple minded House Democrats could not understand that they were appropriate and necessary to MAGA! Luckily the Senate and the American people saw through the attempted Democrat coup. Thank you for re-electing me!"

(Trump speech next November if Dems impeach him and nominate Warren against him)
November 4th, 2019 at 8:44:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The whistleblower offered to answer GOP questions under oath and the GOP is refusing
WTF

I saw a poster on here try to out the whistleblower
Is that person that was outed the true whistleblower?
No way I would expose the whistleblower. I find it pretty disgusting to out a whistleblower
I care more about America then politics

Power corrupts. I don't trust nobody. We need the whistleblower just in case the next DEM President decides to pull the same crap as Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 4th, 2019 at 9:24:42 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
The whistleblower offered to answer GOP questions under oath and the GOP is refusing
WTF

No way I would expose the whistleblower. I find it pretty disgusting to out a whistleblower

I care more about America than politics, too. But the 'outing' of a whistleblower is a very complicated issue. You need to weigh the need to protect whistleblowers from the powerful people they are blowing the whistle on, to the need to be fair to the accused. At my hospital we have a complaint system (called Quantros) that anyone can access to put in a complaint anonymously.
Here's my story.... I had a patient, what we used to call severely mentally retarded (I forget the PC term now...), who needed dental work. The patient when approached by anyone flails and kicks and screams and is a risk to herself and the staff. The way we can put these patients to sleep is with a 'ketamine dart', a syringe filled with concentrated ketamine that we plunge into a muscle. Usually we have a parent distract the patient and it works out. This time the girl's father, despite holding her, was unable to distract her and it took us a few attempts until I could actually get the needle into the girls deltoid. She continued screaming and flailing for a few minutes until she drifted off, we took her to the OR and did the case. It all worked out fine.....
until a few days later I was called into supervisors office to respond to anonymous complaint that I used excessive force on the girl! One of the pre op nurses (I know who, of course, just not officially) filled out this anonymous complaint and I had to defend myself.... luckily there were at least a half dozen others involved who defended me..... my point is I HATE that the whistleblower can make any claim anonymously......and the burden of proof fell on me, not her.... that because she is a 'whistleblower' it is just assumed she was telling the truth.... if this was a case where there weren't a gazillion witnesses it might have turned out differently.
November 4th, 2019 at 9:52:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
that because she is a 'whistleblower' it is just assumed she was telling the truth.... .

I never ever assume a whistleblower is telling the truth.
Anybody that makes that blind assumption is stupid
You hear the story or evidence and check it out
The Trump whistleblower allegations were investigated because you simply cant trust ANYBODY
The whistleblower was spot on. Very credible after the investigation into the allegations by him or her
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 4th, 2019 at 10:38:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
WTF

Because it's written questions only,
he won't appear in person to answer
the questions. His lawyers will do
the answering behind closed doors.
Who needs that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 4th, 2019 at 10:48:54 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
WTF

Power corrupts. I don't trust nobody. We need the whistleblower just in case the next DEM President decides to pull the same crap as Trump

Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella, Eric Ciaramella,

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen
Let's go Brandon
November 4th, 2019 at 11:45:12 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
He has followed the law so far, your prediction is faulty.

What would the new charge be? "We still don't like him?!"
Haha I had to block his ass a long time ago. Half his posts don't even make sense. 😂😂
November 4th, 2019 at 1:29:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Because it's written questions only,
he won't appear in person to answer
the questions. His lawyers will do
the answering behind closed doors.
Who needs that.

You mean when Trump gave written answers it wasn't good enough?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 4th, 2019 at 1:51:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
WTF

He isn't a whistleblower, he works for the CIA. If he wanted to expose some illegal acts at the CIA, then he would be a whistleblower. As it is now, he is just an accomplice of the DNC coup party, and friend of Biden's who has done work for the Clinton campaign.

He has accused the POTUS of an action that may or may not be a crime, but is certainly intended to harm the president, and seeing as how it is second hand info at best, I think what he has done is a crime, or conspiracy to harm the United states.

Trump, even though he is president should still have the rights the rest of us are supposed to have, namely in this case, to be able to see the face of his accuser.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW