2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 4th, 2019 at 5:07:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Quit asking you to do something I've never asked you to do? Wow, you DO live in a different world. A world where a person that received the follow military awards is "human scum" because he...doesn't approve of Donald Trump?

Sure you asked. With this quote:

Quote: Tripdufan
If by deep state you mean career servants who have made real sacrifices for our country (not the kind of sacrifices Trump knows, like "building great structures"), then yeah.

And I do not care about his resume. When he tries a coup, even a white collar coup, he has no credibility. Just because he dislikes Trump does not mean he gets to make up stories to bring him down.
The President is a fink.
November 4th, 2019 at 5:25:04 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The DOW, S&P 500 and the NASDAQ all reached record highs today.

Making money, making money,
Thank you President Trump!!!.
Let's go Brandon
November 4th, 2019 at 6:40:19 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations, memos show

I quote parts:

Quote:
Hunter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the Obama State Department during the 2016 election cycle, including one just a month before Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, newly released memos show.

During that February 2016 contact, a U.S. representative for Burisma Holdings sought a meeting with Undersecretary of State Catherine A. Novelli to discuss ending the corruption allegations against the Ukrainian firm where Hunter Biden worked as a board member, according to memos obtained under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. (I filed that suit this summer with the help of the public interest law firm the Southeastern Legal Foundation.)

Just three weeks before Burisma’s overture to State, Ukrainian authorities raided the home of the oligarch who owned the gas firm and employed Hunter Biden, a signal the long-running corruption probe was escalating in the middle of the U.S. presidential election.

Hunter Biden’s name, in fact, was specifically invoked by the Burisma representative as a reason the State Department should help, according to a series of email exchanges among U.S. officials trying to arrange the meeting. The subject line for the email exchanges read simply “Burisma.”

“Per our conversation, Karen Tramontano of Blue Star Strategies requested a meeting to discuss with U/S Novelli USG remarks alleging Burisma (Ukrainian energy company) of corruption,” a Feb. 24, 2016, email between State officials read. “She noted that two high profile U.S. citizens are affiliated with the company (including Hunter Biden as a board member).

interesting State Department email

Yep. all you lefties are correct, Joe and Hunter Biden did nothing wrong LOL
Let's go Brandon
November 4th, 2019 at 10:22:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter

I see someone talking about the Bidens, but if you think that's enough to connect them to what's being said you need to go back to detective school.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 5th, 2019 at 2:38:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

I see someone talking about the Bidens, but if you think that's enough to connect them to what's being said you need to go back to detective school.

Why? He has far more evidence than you ever give on your claims of Trump wrongdoing.

Unless a guy making claims about a call he never heard is "evidence." Or if fake dossiers are evidence. Or just because someone claims a person cheated on his taxes but cannot even say why or how.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2019 at 4:55:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Why? He has far more evidence than you ever give on your claims of Trump wrongdoing.

You've already shown over and over you don't care about evidence against Trump. And yes I have posted lots of Trump wrong doing over the last two years whether you read it or not. And I'm not going relay every news item when someone is too f&&&ing lazy to find out what's going on.

Several people, including ones that heard the call have testified under penalty of perjury. Yesterday, you called a guy with more honor than Trump will ever have someone who is attempting a coup without proof and didn't care about his resume'.

So what do you care about evidence against Trump? Never seen you care yet?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 5th, 2019 at 5:53:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Also, Fleaswatter is free to connect the dots between the Bidens actively taking part in something other than being mentioned.
November 5th, 2019 at 7:32:36 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Trump has done many questionable things. He has made a fool of himself many times. He has lied. Exaggerated. Sunk to new personal lows for any President.

NONE OF THE ABOVE means he should be impeached. ALL OF THE ABOVE means he should be voted out.
The American people have a tough choice ahead of them. Re-elect the man who has the country prospering, the markets booming, job creation expanding, interest rates and inflation low, etc.... who is a questionable human being, or elect a liberal/progressive that will drag the country down, even if that nominee is a 'better person'.

Experts have weighed in on what a Warren Presidency will do to the stock market, which is really the value of the businesses in our country. JUST electing her causes a drop of between 25 and 50%, depending on which 'expert'you agree with.

I may vote for Biden, even though I am sure he used his influence inappropriately to get his son the Ukrainian money.
November 5th, 2019 at 7:46:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
Trump has done many questionable things. He has made a fool of himself many times. He has lied. Exaggerated. Sunk to new personal lows for any President.

NONE OF THE ABOVE means he should be impeached. ALL OF THE ABOVE means he should be voted out.
The American people have a tough choice ahead of them. Re-elect the man who has the country prospering, the markets booming, job creation expanding, interest rates and inflation low, etc.... who is a questionable human being, or elect a liberal/progressive that will drag the country down, even if that nominee is a 'better person'.

Experts have weighed in on what a Warren Presidency will do to the stock market, which is really the value of the businesses in our country. JUST electing her causes a drop of between 25 and 50%, depending on which 'expert'you agree with.

I may vote for Biden, even though I am sure he used his influence inappropriately to get his son the Ukrainian money.

As the quote goes, “Graveyards are full of indispensable people.” Pence can follow his playbook and do the same job without all the baggage since you like the results. Trump is not irreplaceable. That’s what Pence is there for anyway.
November 5th, 2019 at 9:03:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO

This is the kind of thinking that destroys institutions. “He gets results but he did not go to the right school/have the right family/drive the right car/any meaningless blue blood requirement.”
The President is a fink.