2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

September 19th, 2019 at 1:01:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
The only reason this might be interesting is that Obama got re-elected and most lefties think that with the polling numbers that Trump is dead in the water.

In the 2nd term election the polls
have little to do with anything.
If the person running in the
opposing party stinks, it doesn't
matter how low the presidents
numbers are. Right now it's
Biden or Pocahantas and they
both stink to high heaven.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 19th, 2019 at 7:07:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
We now know that the whistleblower complaint has to do with Ukraine.

If it turns out that Donny is pressuring Ukraine to make up dirt about or do some phony investigation of Joe Biden, you can start those impeachment hearings ASAP.

Can’t wait to see where this goes!

And Rudy Giuliani just admitted on CNN that he (Rudy) asked Ukraine to investigate Biden.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 19th, 2019 at 7:31:02 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
We now know that the whistleblower complaint has to do with Ukraine.

Quote:
If it turns out that Donny is pressuring Ukraine to make up dirt about or do some phony investigation of Joe Biden, you can start those impeachment hearings ASAP.

Hmmm, where was the outrage when Biden (in the Obama administration) did the following:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

Quote:
In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

Quote:
Can’t wait to see where this goes!

Nowhere ROTFL

Quote:
And Rudy Giuliani just admitted on CNN that he (Rudy) asked Ukraine to investigate Biden.

Yawn, old news: Giuliani Renews Push for Ukraine to Investigate Trump’s Political Opponents
Let's go Brandon
September 19th, 2019 at 8:00:55 PM permalink
Dalex64
It probably went nowhere because the opposition, the Republicans, don't find that sort of behavior outrageous.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 19th, 2019 at 8:04:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter

Biden still had a plausible reason,

Quote:
Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired.

Whereas Guliani was acting in the personal interest of Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 20th, 2019 at 5:53:37 AM permalink
ams288
Here’s a good summary of why this Ukraine thing is potentially so.... impeachable:

But of course so many Trump supporters are so traitorous against the country they’ll just keep screaming “NOTHING BURGER!” into the void...
September 20th, 2019 at 8:30:53 AM permalink
fleaswatter

But of course so many Trump supporters are so traitorous against the country they’ll just keep screaming “NOTHING BURGER!” into the void...

YAWN, LOL

Yep, definitely a NOTHING BURGER. Just some disgruntled never Trumper leftie swamp creature from the intelligence community making an attempt to discredit the greatest President ever.

I wonder if the person making the accusation is the same one who was the source of the recent story that President Trump's "loose lips" required the removal of a spy/source from Russia. We know how that story "crashed and burned"

MAGA (don't click here)
Let's go Brandon
September 20th, 2019 at 8:36:19 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
Just some disgruntled never Trumper leftie swamp creature from the intelligence community making an attempt to discredit the greatest President ever.

I get the impression that you are a poster who wants to be taken seriously, but then you post outrageous hyperbole like this. You can't have it both ways.
September 20th, 2019 at 8:52:51 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I get the impression that you are a poster who wants to be taken seriously, but then you post outrageous hyperbole like this. You can't have it both ways.

I support any investigation due to govt whistleblowers regardless of politics
You give me any situation where a govt whistleblower speaks up and I say investigate regardless of politics
I'm sure Fleaswatter disagrees. Politics drives his justice. I am apolitical when it comes to justice
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2019 at 9:29:58 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
People who don't want their president committing treason behind their backs.

Like O during the 2016 Presidential run authorizing spying on then candidate Trump?