2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

September 18th, 2019 at 5:59:59 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
I will always be against corruption regardless of politics.

September 18th, 2019 at 7:10:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Big deal, do you think Trump approves where every military member on travel stays? Another nothingburger.

There's several things Trump could have done. He could have put out an order to his military chief of staffs to not use Trump properties to avoid the appearance of corruption so they would never be there in the first place. But if you're saying Trump is ignorant, I'd agree.

He's a poor excuse of a President.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 18th, 2019 at 7:15:12 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
There's several things Trump could have done. He could have put out an order to his military chief of staffs to not use Trump properties to avoid the appearance of corruption so they would never be there in the first place. But if you're saying Trump is ignorant, I'd agree.

He's a poor excuse of a President.

I don't think he is ignorant in this. I think he either directly or indirectly expressed his wishes that they stay in his properties.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 18th, 2019 at 7:18:28 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Big deal, do you think Trump approves where every military member on travel stays? Another nothingburger.
Trump haters are hilarious. If Trump leaves the toilet seat up, they think that's an impeachable offense. If Hillary deletes 30,000+ emails, it's no big deal.

And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously?! 🙄
September 18th, 2019 at 7:40:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
I don't think he is ignorant in this. I think he either directly or indirectly expressed his wishes that they stay in his properties.

I don't either since coincidentally the stays started after he became President. Also, I believe, even if it could absolutely be proven he didn't know anything, I think he owes taxpayers 200k for taking taxpayer money he's not entitled to.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 18th, 2019 at 8:24:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
I don't think he is ignorant in this. .

I do. It's a paltry nothing. There is
no way he could even know about
it unless he has a stooge on the
inside giving him info where he
can shoot business to one of
his companies. I'm pretty sure
that;s illegal and a crime for
a president. Not for congress,
they do it all the time
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 19th, 2019 at 2:16:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I don't either since coincidentally the stays started after he became President. Also, I believe, even if it could absolutely be proven he didn't know anything, I think he owes taxpayers 200k for taking taxpayer money he's not entitled to.

Seeing as he has already given back over $1MM via rebating his salary I'd say the taxpayers are already ahead.

Trump has been a great POTUS, the USA is lucky to have him.
The President is a fink.
September 19th, 2019 at 4:50:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Seeing as he has already given back over $1MM via rebating his salary I'd say the taxpayers are already ahead.

How much have all his weekend golf trips cost taxpayers? Taxpayers are definitely behind on those.

So funny, I remember when all the righties were outraged over a black President having the gall to play golf.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 19th, 2019 at 5:02:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
How much have all his weekend golf trips cost taxpayers? Taxpayers are definitely behind on those.

So funny, I remember when all the righties were outraged over a black President having the gall to play golf.

Once again, your boy set a standard and now you are whining about it. Go eat a marshmallow.
The President is a fink.
September 19th, 2019 at 5:09:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288

Once again, your boy set a standard and now you are whining about it. Go eat a marshmallow.

Can't acknowledge the hypocrisy on your side so gotta deflect. SSDD.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman