2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 1st, 2016 at 11:10:45 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: TheCesspit
Well done, you must feel very proud of yourself today.

No, rather ashamed of myself for talking to you and EvenBob, a waste of time if there ever was one. A mistake I won't repeat. You guys are not just education-deprived; you're education-proof. Worship at the feet of The Donald and maybe he'll let you suck on his toes.
December 2nd, 2016 at 5:43:35 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Watched the rally from beginning to end. It was great to see and hear the unvarnished truth from our fearless leader Donald J. Trump. He's such a great speaker. He's very positive like Reagan but with his own style. Americans can accomplish anything we set our minds to if we work together and Trump is the great uniter so jump aboard the Trump train and together we'll make America greater than ever! I'm giddy!
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:20:27 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: stinkingliberal
No, rather ashamed of myself for talking to you and EvenBob, a waste of time if there ever was one. A mistake I won't repeat. You guys are not just education-deprived; you're education-proof. Worship at the feet of The Donald and maybe he'll let you suck on his toes.

I see reading comprehension is lacking in you.

I've never been a Trump supporter. I don't even get to vote in the US.

As for education and learning, I suspect I have plenty of it, but still getting more. How about you? You wasted a day, but two fives get you a ten, you'll be back again. And still as blind as before.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:21:35 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Pew, what are the chance that Trump is Reagan re-incarnated ?
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:38:28 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: buzzardknot
Pew, what are the chance that Trump is Reagan re-incarnated ?
They're both plain speakers that love America and want to see everybody have the opportunity to do well regardless of race, religion or creed. Trump however is not a conservative and Reagan was pretty close to one. I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton but he was also similar in that he has a pragmatic streak.
December 2nd, 2016 at 1:48:01 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I forgot about this until recently.

During the campaign several Republicans with strong anti-Clinton views, proposed voting for Trump because he'd no doubt get impeached and removed within two years, and then they could have Pence as president.

No idea how widespread this sentiment was. it strikes me as equal parts needless complication and wishful thinking. But hints that some in the GOP would be glad to join in an Orange lynching, should one develop.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 2nd, 2016 at 1:58:44 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
They're both plain speakers that love America and want to see everybody have the opportunity to do well regardless of race, religion or creed. Trump however is not a conservative and Reagan was pretty close to one. I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton but he was also similar in that he has a pragmatic streak.

Trump loves PORTIONS of America. The white, male portions. And ideally, those who have money. And yes, Trump is a plain speaker, in that he can't keep his mouth shut and says whatever he thinks. That is NOT actually an asset.

You sure as hell can't say that Trump has a pragmatic streak. He's pretty much anti-pragmatic, though some of his recent walkbacks imply that his lackeys are finally getting through with the message, "You can't really do that."

I think Reagan had a much, much bigger heart than Trump. Trump is all about Trump. Reagan truly loved America; as misguided as he often was, there was never any doubt of that. Trump loves Trump.
December 2nd, 2016 at 2:00:11 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
Watched the rally from beginning to end. It was great to see and hear the unvarnished truth from our fearless leader Donald J. Trump. He's such a great speaker. He's very positive like Reagan but with his own style. Americans can accomplish anything we set our minds to if we work together and Trump is the great uniter so jump aboard the Trump train and together we'll make America greater than ever! I'm giddy!

Dizzy, disoriented, and confused--sounds like you're a Trumper, all right! Try not to throw up on the lawn.
December 2nd, 2016 at 2:03:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Nareed
No idea how widespread this sentiment was. it strikes me as equal parts needless complication and wishful thinking. But hints that some in the GOP would be glad to join in an Orange lynching, should one develop.

It's hard to know what Trump could do to finally put them over the edge. It probably won't be jack booted-thugs clubbing crowds of people. That's applauded. Have a solid gold statue of himself commissioned with public funds. Ignored.

Maybe he'll praise a Democrat sponsored school lunch in a poor neighborhood. That would probably enrage them and call for Trump's impeachment.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 2nd, 2016 at 2:05:47 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Nareed
I forgot about this until recently.

During the campaign several Republicans with strong anti-Clinton views, proposed voting for Trump because he'd no doubt get impeached and removed within two years, and then they could have Pence as president.

Well, Pence would be better than Trump in the same way that Molotov would have been better than Stalin, or Mr. Burns' lackey than Mr. Burns, or Goring than Hitler. Still horrible, but an undoubted qualitative improvement. From the perspective of both sides.

I think that many Republicans want Pence because he has shown himself to be the perfect toady, compliant and easily manipulated. He frequently personally cleaned out The Donald's litter box during the campaign--or else he said, "What smell? I don't smell anything." The Donald, on the other hand, may not listen to anybody other than the voices in his head. The Republicans, in their plan for single-party fascist domination of the country, don't really want a wild card. Pence would be a compliant donkey and stay in the harness.