2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 1st, 2016 at 1:34:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
That is the exact dung pile I am talking about.

Make Mexico Great Again!.

Thousands of people enticed by enormous drug profits is no easy problem since we are a big part of that problem.

Enormous is not really good enough. Ginormous!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 1st, 2016 at 1:44:51 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
I read it years ago, you look it up.
I already read it.

??????
You are asking the board to research that Palin is smart
lol
Its a wild goose chase
any more jokes :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 1st, 2016 at 1:51:29 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Palin has an estimated IQ between
120 and 130. Her former classmates
and teachers say she was usually
the smartest student in any given
class, but not the smartest in her
graduating class. I believe she was
5th or 6th. Libs believe their own
BS talking points, it's hilarious.
They lable every person on the Right
a moron, and then believe their own
lie.

I didn't give her an IQ test. I listened to her talk. It was frankly appalling. Shortly after McCain chose her as his running mate, she was interviewed by, I think, Katie Couric--and she flubbed and stumbled her way through every question she was asked, displaying appalling ignorance of some of the most basic concepts.

You see, Bob, your trouble is that you think every single point of view or observation--especially the ones you don't agree with--is politically based. "Libs" aren't the only ones who think this woman is an idiot. And she would be just as much of an idiot if she was a Democrat.

You're right, pretty much every person on the Right IS a moron--but her moronness goes much, much deeper than her politics.
December 1st, 2016 at 1:56:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You want to know the true Sarah Palin: listen to the people who worked with her on the 2008 campaign.

Republicans Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt can't stand her. She was a selfish brat who didn't know anything and blamed everyone but herself for her shortcomings. Nicole couldn't even bring herself to vote in 2008. She just couldn't support someone as dumb and unqualified as Sarah, even though she worked on the campaign!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 1st, 2016 at 1:57:24 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: ams288
Sure... I believe you.

I believe him, too. Everything EvenBob says is 1 billion percent factual, and we shouldn't task him with providing support for or proof of anything he says.

I wonder why pitching bullshit turns him on so much. Everybody knows he's completely full of it the vast majority of the time.

And I'd be willing to lay heavy odds that if Palin ever took an IQ test, her scores weren't even close to Bob's "reported" 120-130. In fact, tell you what, Bob, if you;'re reading this. Prove that what you said is factual AND I'LL PAY YOU. Name your price!
December 1st, 2016 at 1:59:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
??????
You are asking the board to research

Why would I possibly care what
you do or don't do, believe or
don't believe. You're a funny guy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 1st, 2016 at 2:02:03 PM permalink
stinkingliberal

You wouldn't be bloviating on this and other boards if you weren't under the delusion that you can get people to believe your idiotic conspiracy theories and alt-right spew. Oh, you care, all right. You love the attention.
December 1st, 2016 at 2:40:51 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23

You seem to get rather upset when people call you out for your weird memory of facts that no-one else can establish 'but you read it somewhere'. You seem to think we should believe your crap, but everyone else's crap can be called into question.

When it's clear your memory is about as shonky as everyone elses.

Let me help out with what is another wild ass guess on the internet:

https://www.quora.com/How-intelligent-is-Sarah-Palin

I'm amused that Bob is happy to take on Saah's high IQ, but repeatedly mocks MKL's reported 160 IQ.

Like IQ means anything. I can find 'evidence' that her IQ is 83. And it's 111. And it's 120-130. And it's half past tea time on a wet Thursday afternoon.

Just look at what Sarah says and decide if she's smart, dumb or somewhere in between. Some IQ number ain't gonna tell you nothing about her fitness for the position.

She's certainly smarter than a sack of rocks.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 1st, 2016 at 2:50:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: TheCesspit
You seem to get rather upset when people call you out.

I never get upset over anything, let
alone anything that happens on a
forum. I'm the calmest person you'll
ever meet. I've been posting since
1992, 10's and 10's of thousands
of posts. Nothing is important enough
to get upset over.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 1st, 2016 at 4:16:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I've been posting since
1992, 10's and 10's of thousands
of posts.

I think you probably undercounted.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?