1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 1st, 2016 at 12:17:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Sarah Palin will probably be in Trump's
cabinet. Good choice, beauty brains and
experience.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-palin-consideration-va-secretary/story?id=43878336
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 1st, 2016 at 12:23:38 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
Sarah Palin will probably be in Trump's
cabinet. Good choice, beauty brains and
experience.

If you think she's intelligent...wow. I didn't think you could possibly say anything sillier than all the conspiracy theories and anti-liberal rants you've spewed so far, but I have to admit--you've just raised the bar. Sarah Palin, that towering intellect! Perfect for a Cabinet position!
December 1st, 2016 at 12:35:32 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Bob rates female politicians first by their looks. Absolutely important to him they look good.

Palin as the VA rep is probably the least insane position to give her. I wouldn't worry too much, she'll probably quit half way through the job.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 1st, 2016 at 1:00:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: TheCesspit
Bob rates female politicians first by their

Palin has an estimated IQ between
120 and 130. Her former classmates
and teachers say she was usually
the smartest student in any given
class, but not the smartest in her
graduating class. I believe she was
5th or 6th. Libs believe their own
BS talking points, it's hilarious.
They lable every person on the Right
a moron, and then believe their own
lie.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 1st, 2016 at 1:19:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Palin has an estimated IQ between
120 and 130.

.....source?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that woman and her hillbilly family are pure white trash. They should stick to reality TV, there's more money in it for them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 1st, 2016 at 1:23:00 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: stinkingliberal
Wouldn't that be counterproductive in the long run? Automation frees up labor to do other tasks that aren't mindless.

We seem to be hitting the limits of growth in the developed world. Perforce unskilled jobs will always command lower wages, since finding a replacement is fast and easy. In simple terms, the labor market is a buyer's market.

Absent some form of labor revolution, and I wouldn't even hazard a guess, we may be heading into some kind of minimum income situation. Not for everyone, but for people who can't earn it on their own. So a janitor, say, would still earn X-20%, X being minimum income, and the government would subsidize him with the remaining 20%.

The thing about money is that it must keep circulating, much as blood does. If people don't buy, then other people can't sell. Right now we're seeing what happens when people buy less labor, or at lower wages, than they used to. But this in turn will create a class of people who cannot buy what those who buy labor are selling.

This is way beyond my pay grade, and it's more than a bit meta, but I think it's where we're headed.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 1st, 2016 at 1:25:51 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Its government is a mess and it has a problem with drug lords, but it isn't like we don't have problems of our own.

That is the exact dung pile I am talking about.

Make Mexico Great Again!

I have a feeling if Mexico was in better shape, less of their people would feel the need to the US. Additionally, more of those transiting through towards the US would stay there and enjoy that country. I'm just asking him to write as much about his country as he does about ours.
December 1st, 2016 at 1:26:13 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
And at least Mexicans didn't elect a fascist psycho to run their country.

I can't remember another time when one could argue whether the man to become president of the US was more, as, or less corrupt than the average Mexican president.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 1st, 2016 at 1:26:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
.....source?

I read it years ago, you look it up.
I already read it.
December 1st, 2016 at 1:33:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I read it years ago, you look it up.
I already read it.

Sure... I believe you.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman