Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 9th, 2015 at 4:28:42 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: pew
WTF. So is He God or not?

Yes.
There is a God who created all things.
Jesus Christ is God incarnate who became one of us fully God and fully man to save us and show us the way to happiness.
Therefore Jesus is God.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 9th, 2015 at 5:38:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: FrGamble
Yes.
There is a God who created all things.

That fact that you can't prove it and
there isn't a shred of evidence to back
you up casts a slight shadow on your
statement.

Quote:
Jesus Christ is God incarnate who became one of us fully God

You forgot to capitalize 'incarnate'. Won't
you have to penalize yourself later for this
slight against your god?

I suggest this: (the only comedy relief in
The DaVinci Code)

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 9th, 2015 at 8:51:25 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: petroglyph
Can you tell us why you would seriously love to understand better?

I am seriously glad you are here.

I would love to advance the debate and demonstrate the uniqueness of women and men without causing offense if possible. I would also like to better understand the feelings and perspective of our homosexual brothers and sisters and the transgendered so that I could better respect and be sensitive to them while at the same time speaking the truth. I believe truth should also be preached with love.

Thanks, I am glad to be here and glad you are too.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 9th, 2015 at 8:54:03 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Nareed
Should men and women not have equal rights? Should men own women? Should men be held to a lower moral standard than women?

Do you really not see the difference?

You really do think poorly of me don't you. Of course men and women should have equal rights but at the same time I believe we should respect the very real differences between the genders. Men and women are equal politically and morally. However, they are still different. I believe this is obvious and unquestionable.

Quote:
BTW Insensitive means asking a question repeatedly after it's clear I won't answer.

Fair enough, I'm sorry.
December 9th, 2015 at 9:00:22 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Nareed
You can't understand it. You've never been discriminated, ridiculed, threatened or dismissed because of what you are. And I'm not going to explain because you'd then just keep asking for clarification.

While I do not think I have ever experienced these things to the degree you have I will say I have been the victim of all the things you mention because of who I am. I don't think it is wrong to ask for clarification and explanations, it is how we learn.

Quote:
I won't answer, because the question was offensive and insensitive.

I hear you and respect your feelings about not answering.

Quote:
On top of that, you were asking I defend, support or explain something I didn't say. I'm not responsible for providing support, or arguments against, a position I've not, and never have, taken.

I believe in many ways your life choices speak to a position that there are real differences between men and women but both genders are equal, but lets move on.

Quote:
Seriously, stop asking this. We're at war and I won't hold back.

I am not at war with you, but apparently I have always been at war with Eastasia.
December 9th, 2015 at 9:01:38 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Evenbob
That fact that you can't prove it and
there isn't a shred of evidence to back
you up casts a slight shadow on your
statement.

I think you continue to confuse my statements with yours which truly have no evidence to support them.
December 9th, 2015 at 10:52:09 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: FrGamble
... I would also like to better understand the feelings and perspective of our homosexual brothers and sisters and the transgendered so that I could better respect and be sensitive to them while at the same time speaking the truth.

How bad do you want to know what it feels like? I think you could gain quite a bit of perspective by dressing as a woman, complete with make up and walk through your nearest hate filled redneck village. Walk a mile in their moccasins, so to speak.

Quote:
I believe truth should also be preached with love.
I don't wish to offend either, but it seems to me what you have is a job. You deny yourself what your God intended for you as far as the man/woman relationship. Taking that vow of celibacy clearly opposite of what is written puzzles me. You speak of natural law, it seems so opposite to me, I don't get it?

I'm glad that you looked for projects to get kids involved [rehabbing old cars], but the sex/relationship position, just seems wrong and against nature?

Don't you ever have doubts about what you are doing? I would think there are moments however small, that scare the heck out of people in your business.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW