In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 2nd, 2014 at 8:44:06 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Too late in this particular case, but certainly there will be others.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
October 2nd, 2014 at 9:45:48 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
Its not fun. Its happened before and has destroyed relationships. Insurance premiums keep going up for sperm banks but they keep hiring barely qualified personnel and working them half to death so that they are too exhausted to know which pipette is which. In other areas of medicine a switched test sample can be re-done, but the wrong sperm in the wrong egg is simply something that can not be undone and no amount of compensation will ever be effective to undo the horrible wrong that will cause decades of unending injury to the people involved.

Saying it should be "fun to watch" is a rather revolting viewpoint. Do you enjoy watching relationships deteriorate? Do you enjoy hearing a desperate woman struggling with a difficult situation answer the inevitable questions while she fights against the tears that come each and every time? Homosexual relationships break up; marriages break up; ... and no one is allowed to return the child and say 'you created this, you raise it'.
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:01:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff

Saying it should be "fun to watch" is a rather revolting viewpoint. Do you enjoy watching relationships deteriorate? Do you enjoy hearing a desperate woman struggling with a difficult situation answer the inevitable questions while she fights against the tears that come each and every time? Homosexual relationships break up; marriages break up; ... and no one is allowed to return the child and say 'you created this, you raise it'.

Lets examine this:

1. It is sperm of a black male, which means that the couple is "racist" if they say they really wanted a white baby

2. BUT they are a lesbian couple which means they dare not be criticized for anything, ever.

3. So if they want to, they can simply abort the child and try again, so they are not "burdened with it."

4. But to do so would be "racist." So they should not be allowed to abort for this reason.

5. However, to say they should not choose an abortion would not be "pro-choice."

So if they choose to abort they are "racist" but if they choose to keep it they upset the pro-choice crowd; meanwhile no matter what they do, either group cannot criticize it because to do so would be "anti-gay."

Like I said, this will be fun to watch!
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:24:40 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Lets examine this:

1. It is sperm of a black male, which means that the couple is "racist" if they say they really wanted a white baby

2. BUT they are a lesbian couple which means they dare not be criticized for anything, ever.

3. So if they want to, they can simply abort the child and try again, so they are not "burdened with it."

4. But to do so would be "racist." So they should not be allowed to abort for this reason.

5. However, to say they should not choose an abortion would not be "pro-choice."

So if they choose to abort they are "racist" but if they choose to keep it they upset the pro-choice crowd; meanwhile no matter what they do, either group cannot criticize it because to do so would be "anti-gay."

An "abortion" now would better be known as "murder"...they don't generally call the killing of a two year old an "abortion"...

There is already some squirming:

"Hardships including having to go to a 'black neighborhood' to get her daughter's hair cut, where she was 'not overtly welcome'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776489/White-lesbian-mother-sues-sperm-bank-gave-birth-mixed-race-baby-sent-black-man-s-sperm.html
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:34:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Lets examine this:

I find this couple disturbing.
I find this quote disturbing "worried about how Payton will be treated in her "all-white, and often unconsciously insensitive family.""
Sounds like the insentitive family is the problem.
I'm bi-racial, My fathers white family accepted me and my mother with open loving arms. Thats way it should be if your family members truly love you.
I find this couple and their white family very disturbing.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:44:03 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: RonC
Okay--so how would you deal with ISIS/ISIL at this point?

The msm hands us our talking points and defines the parameters of the coffee break conversations.

If "we" didn't want isis to exist we wouldn't have created them in the first place with assistance in doing so from the UK, Israel, SA, Qatar and whoever else was in on it. If the people that run the United States wanted isis to cease to exist it could be accomplished in a few days. There are readily available photos of John McCaine taking a selfie with these guys less than a year ago.

They are doing somebody's bidding. Who have they not attacked in the region? I read yesterday that they are refining their crude in Syria and also selling around 40k barrels of oil daily now. That would be an obvious choke point. Stop the funding. Somebody wants this happening, who? Cut off the head and the body will die on its own.

The money is made by endless conflict in the region, peace is not the desired goal perpetual war is. There is fortunes being made as always supplying and funding both sides of every conflict.

Ask yourself a few questions. How did this well trained and equipped army just show up on the scene in a caravan of new Toyota trucks wearing bright new uniforms ready for battle? There are estimates of up to 20 thousand soldiers[ for lack of a better word], I can't claim the honor of having served in our military but I have heard armies run on their bellies. Who is feeding these guys? I have also read that there is usually at least 3-6 wounded for everyone killed probably more. Who is giving these guys medical care? In the last 2 months there has to be hundreds if not more wounded. Long term wounded, where is their medical facility located?

Back to the talking points. Any idea why we attacked Libya. Do you know who was instrumental in forming the Muslim brotherhood, or Hamas and why? Our biggest beef with Iran has nothing to do with nukes or a mis-interpreted speech given my Ahmadinejad. For that matter it is the same reasons we went to war with Iraq.

Just like when we decided to bomb Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911, we are getting our way with bombing Syria. Its not about the perps, its about the pipes. The war with a faux enemy [isis] is closely correlated with another war that we are up to our necks in namely the Ukraine.

I shouldn't even have called our action against isis a war really, more of a proving ground for new latest and greatest weaponry for our defense industry. But those that have nothing to do with it who get killed and their families [many of them christian] don't care if it is declared by our congress or not, it is still war to them.

This is about who controls the global reserve currency. All wars are bankers [resource] wars, this is not about theocracy.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:46:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: RonC
An "abortion" now would better be known as "murder"...they don't generally call the killing of a two year old an "abortion"...

There is already some squirming:

"Hardships including having to go to a 'black neighborhood' to get her daughter's hair cut, where she was 'not overtly welcome'

I take the abortion part back as the way I read it I did not notice birth had already taken place. The rest I still find amusing, various liberal coalition groups in conflict.

Quote: terapined

I find it very disturbing that somehow the "all-white" family is automatically to blame.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2014 at 10:54:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
I find this couple disturbing.
I find this quote disturbing "worried about how Payton will be treated in her "all-white, and often unconsciously insensitive family.""
Sounds like the insentitive family is the problem.
I'm bi-racial, My fathers white family accepted me and my mother with open loving arms. Thats way it should be if your family members truly love you.

Republicans can be gay and or for gay marriage, but conservative otherwise. Democrats can be against abortion, but also very liberal otherwise.

And who knows what sexual preference has to do with racism.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 2nd, 2014 at 12:46:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Ebola outbreak disrupts Exxon's oil drilling

It doesn't even have to make landfall in your home country to have an effect.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 2nd, 2014 at 1:50:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Ebola outbreak disrupts Exxon's oil drilling

It doesn't even have to make landfall in your home country to have an effect.

This Ebola thing seems to be the most over-hyped health scare since SARS.
The President is a fink.