In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 1st, 2014 at 10:46:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
If the CICOTUS missing a few meetings somehow prevented him from bombing yet another country or kept us out of just one more illegal war then I wish he missed all of them.

Thanks for golfing Mr. President. I can't hardly wait for him to take Michelle on another tax payer provided hundred million dollar vacation to Africa, or 20 million dollar visit to Hawaii.

Or a private fifteen thousand dollar chopper ride for their dog. God I love America, where a poor dope smokin kid from Hawaii can end up being the leader of the "free" world. Reminds me, I need to pick up some lotto tickets.

Does anyone know what happened to Barrack Hussein Obama's dope smoking friends from high school? Someone should interview them. I want to hear what they did after they got all smoked up. I recall one of them said Barry was always making up rules about who could hold it the longest and he always was trying to bogart the weed.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 2nd, 2014 at 4:22:43 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: petroglyph
If the CICOTUS missing a few meetings somehow prevented him from bombing yet another country or kept us out of just one more illegal war then I wish he missed all of them.

Okay--so how would you deal with ISIS/ISIL at this point?
October 2nd, 2014 at 4:31:15 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
"Chris Matthews criticized President Obama for being "intellectually lazy" and "listening to the same voices all the time" on Wednesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Hardball. Matthews singled out close Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett and even First Lady Michelle Obama."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/10/01/chris_matthews_obama_getting_intellectually_lazy_atrophied_by_people_like_valerie_jarrett_michelle_obama.html

This is not some Fox News thing that people think they can just wish away--this is from the same guy who had some kind of a thrill going up his leg when President Obama was elected.

If people thought the President was doing a good job in his first four years, how can they think he is doing well now, if they are honest with themselves?

I know the answer...well Bush did...it doesn't work any more.
October 2nd, 2014 at 5:42:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
"Chris Matthews criticized President Obama for being "intellectually lazy" and "listening to the same voices all the time" on Wednesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Hardball. Matthews singled out close Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett and even First Lady Michelle Obama."

This is not some Fox News thing that people think they can just wish away--this is from the same guy who had some kind of a thrill going up his leg when President Obama was elected.

WOW, some of us had been saying this for years, now even the base is starting to call him out it is so obvious.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2014 at 5:43:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
In other news:

White lesbian couple sues over getting black sperm at sperm bank.

This should be fun to watch.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2014 at 5:49:54 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Ah, the drive-by-media piece I saw earlier conveniently omitted the lesbian part. *facepalm* in honor of B9.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
October 2nd, 2014 at 6:09:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: chickenman
Ah, the drive-by-media piece I saw earlier conveniently omitted the lesbian part. *facepalm* in honor of B9.

Just another example of "fair and balanced." To be fair, FNC has the fact that it is two women in the story not the headline.

B9 should be here for this!
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2014 at 6:22:24 AM permalink
chickenman
To be fair, FNC has the fact that it is two women in the story not the headline.

They probably figured the less bein' said about it the better :P
October 2nd, 2014 at 6:22:54 AM permalink
chickenman

B9 should be here for this!
Absolutely
October 2nd, 2014 at 7:42:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: chickenman
They probably figured the less bein' said about it the better :P

Limbaugh once said if you want to see a fight in the liberal community wait if they could find out if a baby will be born gay and should it be aborted. This may be the next best thing. I would love it if some talking head says, "so what if the father is black" and the other side says, "yes, just have an abortion if you don't want the child."

Then step back and watch the sparks fly.
The President is a fink.