In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 5th, 2014 at 4:25:56 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
Maybe you need to do more research. I googled some excerpts on Obama and responsibility just to see what would come up

I've hear a lot of those excerpts. He is very good at saying that he is taking responsibility and then blaming someone else to deflect actual responsibility.

The guy's got a great way with "spin" that is written for him. While we needed a leader, we got a spinmaster.

Quote: rxwine
And he has every right to keep criticizing every stonewalling unhelpful Republican.

"Stonewalling"? You mean the Republicans he asks to compromise with and then will only accept compromising their position and not his? Those folks? I don't blame them for not jumping right in and agreeing to do stuff he proposes. All of it works out so well...
June 5th, 2014 at 5:00:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC

"Stonewalling"? You mean the Republicans he asks to compromise with and then will only accept compromising their position and not his? Those folks? I don't blame them for not jumping right in and agreeing to do stuff he proposes. All of it works out so well...

Not to mention that he is going to demonize them no matter what they do. I think he honestly thinks the GOP is a bigger enemy than the Taliban.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2014 at 5:39:27 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Confucious say man pointing fingers at idiot looking in mirror. Marijuana isn't any worse than any drug advertised on TV with 30 seconds of side effect warnings.

Agree with Beethoven. No need to imply he's an idiot.

For what it's worth, I thought this Dowd is an idiot, too. Do you suppose when prohibition was lifted, someone drank an entire jug of shine and was surprised when they had a bad time? Mayhap when aspirin was invented, you think someone took a whole bottle for a headache and then woke up pissed off that they were dead?

She's an idiot. She took a drug without knowledge of dosage and had an unfavorable experience. Fortunately it was weed and not something dangerous.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
June 5th, 2014 at 6:30:36 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
delete
June 5th, 2014 at 9:42:12 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
A guest at a hotel gym in Poland snapped some pictures of Obama working out. (WARNING: Girly man alert!)

Check out his face in these pics. He's acting like he's in "Pumping Iron" while lifting these hand weights. LOL!!

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
June 5th, 2014 at 9:42:22 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: AZDuffman
Not to mention that he is going to demonize them no matter what they do. I think he honestly thinks the GOP is a bigger enemy than the Taliban.

He can kill the Taliban...he has to co-exist with the Republicans...
June 5th, 2014 at 10:02:01 AM permalink
RonC
"Asked whether the Taliban would be inspired by the exchange to kidnap others, he laughed. “Definitely,” he says. “It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people. It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”"

“This is a historic moment for us. Today our enemy for the first time officially recognized our status.”

http://time.com/2826534/bowe-bergdahl-taliban-captors/

This whole deal is not turning out so well. We've given the enemy strength.
June 5th, 2014 at 10:19:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven

Idiots like Maureen Dowd laughed at conservatives who opposed marijuana, yet now she realizes that marijuana isn't exactly a health food. *facepalm*

Lets see; rich, white chick from a good neighborhood heard pot is legal so she buys an edible and just downs the whole thing. Then gets surprised when it has bad effects. &%$^&,k does she still have the mentality of a 19 year old college freshman? "Sure, it isn't very strong."

When any sane person tries something new they know to try small doses to see what the effect is. I am not just talking about dope. You season chili you don't put in the entire bottle of chili powder, you calibrate it.

As Mary Jane is allowed in more and more places we will see more and more of this. Eventually society at large might smarten up and kids will grow up with some common sense on it. Wait, who am I kidding.

You would not see Ann Coulter do something this stupid then talk so stupid about it.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2014 at 10:43:43 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: RonC
"Asked whether the Taliban would be inspired by the exchange to kidnap others, he laughed. “Definitely,” he says. “It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people. It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”"

“This is a historic moment for us. Today our enemy for the first time officially recognized our status.”

http://time.com/2826534/bowe-bergdahl-taliban-captors/

This whole deal is not turning out so well. We've given the enemy strength.
That article really burns me up. Plus, Time still keeps referring to the fool as a "Prisoner of War" when all of the guys who served with him say otherwise.

And I can't believe Time included this in the article:
Quote:
“You know we are also human beings and have hearts in our bodies,” a senior Taliban commander...tells TIME.
WTF??? *facepalm*
June 5th, 2014 at 10:47:12 AM permalink
Beethoven
Joe Scarborough is a pompous windbag, but I gotta admit, he's right on the money on this one.

Here he blasts Chuck Todd after Todd disagrees with his criticism of Papa Deserter: