In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 24th, 2020 at 10:44:46 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
No, he did not do his job. He violated his oath.

The libbies defending the police state would have opposed Thomas Jefferson and the Founding Fathers too. 😂😂

It's hilarious how libbies support gay activists when they protest people who oppose gay marriage and pro-abortion activists when they protest people who oppose abortion on demand............................................but when it comes to conservatives doing the protesting, libbies all of a sudden become staunch defenders of the rule of law. 🤣🤣🤣
April 24th, 2020 at 10:46:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
He enforced the local ordinance after giving multiple verbal warnings.

If you feel the local laws are not constitutional that is something to bring up with City Council. That is not something to stalk random cops about when they are off duty.

Teenagers get taken off basketball courts all of the time for playing after the playground closes at night (sometimes by arrest if they refuse to leave). If you support those circumstance, this is not different. She broke into the park when it was closed and refused to leave.

He enforced a police state order, not ordinance. He should have just let it go, victimless "crime." He is an oath breaker.

And it is different. It was not at night. It was not a safety issue. It was enforcement of police state order.

BTW: it is the left who started the whole "harass them at their house" thing.
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2020 at 10:48:49 AM permalink
Shrek
He should have just let it go, victimless "crime."
+1,000

EXCELLENT point!

The same libbies who say that marijuana users shouldn't be arrested because it's a victimless crime are now saying that mothers should be arrested for taking their kids to the playground. I honestly don't know how anybody can take these libbies seriously. 🙄
April 24th, 2020 at 10:54:52 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Shrek
https://media.giphy.com/media/29HRejgahYenVsohB5/giphy.gif

Currently planning on voting for Trump in November.

But I know you think anyone who doesn’t worship him is a radical libtard.
April 24th, 2020 at 10:55:35 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
He enforced a police state order, not ordinance. He should have just let it go, victimless "crime." He is an oath breaker.

And it is different. It was not at night. It was not a safety issue. It was enforcement of police state order.

BTW: it is the left who started the whole "harass them at their house" thing.

I don't want to misquote you, but are you not the one who supports arresting people for smoking pot in their house? And, you don't view that as a victimeless crime?

However, many crimes do not have direct victims. For example not wearing a seat-belt is illegal, it harms nobody directly, but it causes more death and injury during collisions which costs more tax dollars and higher insurance rates for all drivers.

Many crimes have an indirect victim.

Breaking into a playground puts society at risk. Also, in this case she put her kids in direct risk by intentionally getting arrested to make a scene. She went there to get arrested that was her goal. She intentionally used her kids as cannon fodder for youtube fame...... I think she should additionally get charged with child neglect (I doubt that will happen).

As for the left harassing people at home, I agree. The far left can be worse than the far right. It is sick whenever anyone does it. I have always spoke against it.
April 24th, 2020 at 10:58:43 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
"Befehl ist Befehl"
April 24th, 2020 at 11:03:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I don't want to misquote you, but are you not the one who supports arresting people for smoking pot in their house? And, you don't view that as a victimeless crime?

Nope. I think they are stupid. But show me the difference between stupid and illegal and we can throw Biden in Allenwood.

Quote:
However, many crimes do not have direct victims. For example not wearing a seat-belt is illegal, it harms nobody directly, but it causes more death and injury during collisions which costs more tax dollars and higher insurance rates for all drivers.

Many crimes have an indirect victim.

An indirect victim is not a victim.

Quote:
Breaking into a playground puts society at risk. Also, in this case she put her kids in direct risk by intentionally getting arrested to make a scene. She went there to get arrested that was her goal. She intentionally used her kids as cannon fodder for youtube fame...... I think she should additionally get charged with child neglect (I doubt that will happen).

She did not "break into" anything. She walked over a rope. She engaged in civil disobedience to show what a police state we are currently living in. We need more people like her. Too many people are sitting home begging for and cheering their rights being taken away over a china virus that is really just another flu.
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2020 at 11:10:21 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Nope. I think they are stupid. But show me the difference between stupid and illegal and we can throw Biden in Allenwood.

An indirect victim is not a victim.

She did not "break into" anything. She walked over a rope. She engaged in civil disobedience to show what a police state we are currently living in. We need more people like her. Too many people are sitting home begging for and cheering their rights being taken away over a china virus that is really just another flu.

Yes that is breaking in. If I leave my door unlocked, nobody has a right to come in without consent. She knew that she did not have government consent to be there.

Sorry, using your children as a shield in a political stunt, that you know will put them in physical danger is not commendable.

If she went there on her own, I would still support her arrest, but I would be like "ok she was making a stupid stunt, but whatever"....
However, bringing your children with the intention to get arrested is just neglect (and borderline abuse) pure and simple....

She was wrong. However, even if you support her (you are wrong), there is no logical excuse to support stalking off duty cops..... There are proper channels to make complaints....
April 24th, 2020 at 11:14:32 AM permalink
Shrek
There are proper channels to make complaints....
Um, you do understand that those "channels" are controlled by those who actively support the police state, right??

Quote: aceofspades
"Befehl ist Befehl"
+100

Too many people are sitting home begging for and cheering their rights being taken away over a china virus that is really just another flu.
+100

Damn, the libbies are taking more L's today...............lol 😂😂
April 24th, 2020 at 11:22:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
We need more people like her.

How come you're not in jail then? Or did you post bail already?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?