In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 21st, 2020 at 5:11:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
I predict that public opinion will swing massively in Trump's favor by summertime. People will soon realize that they shouldn't have to give up their jobs and small businesses and suffer like refugees just because someone 3,000 miles away is sick. That's insanity man!!

You also predicted that Donny will get 55-60% of the popular vote this year, until SOOPOO set you straight. So we’ll take your predictions with a massive grain of salt.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 21st, 2020 at 5:42:00 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Trump's incoherent ramblings

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/20/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-task-force-sunday/index.html

It's hard to pick a favorite.

"Is it -- does it remind you of something? Reminds you of this. Right? Ones a swab, ones a Q-tip. It's actually different. It's very sophisticated actually but it's a little bit like -- so this is the swab and we've ordered a lot of them."
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 22nd, 2020 at 12:13:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
For Gene Ames, an 85-year-old, fourth-generation oilman who was born in the East Texas oil rush during the Great Depression, when crude traded for 5 cents a barrel, it’s the worst crash he’s ever seen. “I’ve been through about six major busts and so far this is going to be the worst,” he said by telephone. “It’s the most intense, quickest and deepest collapse.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/historic-oil-rout-poised-to-bust-shale-trumps-energy-dominance/ar-BB130vAb?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 22nd, 2020 at 1:26:06 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/historic-oil-rout-poised-to-bust-shale-trumps-energy-dominance/ar-BB130vAb?ocid=spartanntp

"But the bigger problem for the shale industry is the lack of new wells being drilled. Shale wells decline by more than 60% in the first year, meaning new ones are needed to replace production from old ones."

It will take years to get the economy running at least was well as it was, once the virus gets better managed. I wonder how much gas will be in 3-4 years?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 22nd, 2020 at 10:46:27 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
If this doesn't prove that the mainstream media is full of propaganda, I don't know what the hell does!!

April 22nd, 2020 at 11:52:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Yes Shrek, Sinclair a CONSERVATIVE leaning broadcasting corp made all their affiliates read the same script like mouthpieces for mind control.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 23rd, 2020 at 12:08:14 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
If this doesn't prove that the mainstream media is full of propaganda, I don't know what the hell does!!

This is extremely dangerous to our
democracy. Really? Fake news
has been a huge part of media
for 200 years. In the 19th century
and into the 20th, a newspaper
could accuse candidates of
murder, of having 4 wives and
18 kids, of being public drunks,
of being godless atheists. It
was vile and it was all fake news.

Mud slinging, muckraking, it
sold tons of newspapers. Dangerous
for our democracy? Freedom of the
press IS our democracy. People
who say they want to stop fake
news are people who want to
control the news.

When Trump accuses CNN of
fake news, he doesn't want them
to be shut down. He just want's
people to be aware they're fake.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 24th, 2020 at 12:24:05 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Protesters in Idaho went to the home of the cop who arrested a mother at a playground for violating the stay at home order. This is only the beginning folks.

Libbies are ecstatic that libbie governors like Gabbin Newsom and Fredo's brother have high approval ratings at the moment, but just watch. That will slowly but surely change over the coming months. Just watch!

We the people will not stand for the police state! I think it was AZ who said that the 2020's could get ugly, and he could very well end up looking like a sage.

When these protests start heating up big time over the next few months, Trump will get a HUGE bounce. If dead people and illegals didn't vote, I bet he would win 55-60% of the vote!!

April 24th, 2020 at 3:26:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

We the people will not stand for the police state! I think it was AZ who said that the 2020's could get ugly, and he could very well end up looking like a sage.

Yes, it was me. And china virus lockdowns could be a trigger. Good for these people for standing up!
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2020 at 5:34:38 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Protesters in Idaho went to the home of the cop who arrested a mother at a playground for violating the stay at home order. This is only the beginning folks.

Libbies are ecstatic that libbie governors like Gabbin Newsom and Fredo's brother have high approval ratings at the moment, but just watch. That will slowly but surely change over the coming months. Just watch!

When these protests start heating up big time over the next few months, Trump will get a HUGE bounce. If dead people and illegals didn't vote, I bet he would win 55-60% of the vote!!

You clearly didn’t watch the original video.

One part of the park was closed down, and that was the playground. It was roped off, and the mother tore down the ropes to let her children play.

The officer was very patient with her, explaining the rest of the park was open but the playground was not. Gave her ample opportunity to leave. She started screaming and put her hands behind her back and said “ARREST ME” and then started playing the victim card when she actually got arrested.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Clearly the alt-right only support their boys in blue when they shoot a minority.