In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 24th, 2019 at 12:22:19 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Our little town finally makes the news. https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-dhs-agents-paid-sex-002947293.html

And wouldn't I know it. It's being swept under the rug that a local sex trafficking ring working in Havasu and Bullhead City was entrapped by the police. The cops and FBI now refuse to testify after having sex with the trafficked women for months, while the local tax dollars paid their brothel fees.

This has been all over our local paper for a few months. Now the police who got taxpayer funded sex won't testify. Wow.

Legalize brothels and this goes away, let the cops pay for their own sex.

"“It is unclear how an ICE officer having sexual relations with human trafficking victims in Mohave County, Arizona protects the nation from terrorist attack or secures its borders,” Rideout wrote."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 26th, 2019 at 4:04:28 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Waters east of New Zealand are SIX degrees too warm.
December 26th, 2019 at 4:13:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Waters east of New Zealand are SIX degrees too warm.

How does anyone know what is "too warm?"
The President is a fink.
December 27th, 2019 at 12:40:42 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: AZDuffman
How does anyone know what is "too warm?"
Well, either the fish file complaints or the scientists look at their instruments and note an inexplicable hotspot.
December 27th, 2019 at 1:12:05 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
Our little town finally makes the news. https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-dhs-agents-paid-sex-002947293.html

And wouldn't I know it. It's being swept under the rug that a local sex trafficking ring working in Havasu and Bullhead City was entrapped by the police. The cops and FBI now refuse to testify after having sex with the trafficked women for months, while the local tax dollars paid their brothel fees.

This has been all over our local paper for a few months. Now the police who got taxpayer funded sex won't testify. Wow.

Legalize brothels and this goes away, let the cops pay for their own sex.

"“It is unclear how an ICE officer having sexual relations with human trafficking victims in Mohave County, Arizona protects the nation from terrorist attack or secures its borders,” Rideout wrote."

That's actually pretty common. I am not sure about Federal, but a lot of states allow Officers to engage in illegal prostitution if it is part of an investigation (IE proving that a place offers illegal prostitution).

I am not saying that I agree, but in America, it's a common method at many different Law Enforcement levels.

I agree as far as legalization of prostitution.
December 27th, 2019 at 2:08:31 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Gandler
That's actually pretty common. I am not sure about Federal, but a lot of states allow Officers to engage in illegal prostitution if it is part of an investigation (IE proving that a place offers illegal prostitution).

I am not saying that I agree, but in America, it's a common method at many different Law Enforcement levels.

I agree as far as legalization of prostitution.
I posted the link because that's where I live, and it made Yahoo news. Also it's been front page of our local rag several times.

A few doors away { I assume} from where this was going on, on McCullogh ave., we have a legitimate masseuse who has been massaging folks for about twenty years, paid to go to school, and works hard enough to keep a store front on main street downtown. If you've ever had a legitimate massage, you will know that is it very hard work. Our masseuse is a small woman, I'm amazed at how much pressure she can apply and how many clients she can work on in a row.

I see this going on and wonder how much business the cops took away from her? Why not just shut it down in the first couple months, instead of letting it go on for two years, all the while our legit masseuse is working hard to keep her doors open and paying taxes to support the cops getting illegal hand jobs almost next door.

If you read the link, the results after two years is lower than low.

I've traveled often [left coast] in many towns, and it's been difficult locating legitimate massage parlors. Easier to find a titty rub joint, but not so easy finding someone who went to school to learn the healing arts. I object to ours having to compete with this goings on.
December 27th, 2019 at 2:29:11 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Most USA courts follow the rule that a vice officer can pay for a trip around the world but can't take it.
December 27th, 2019 at 2:44:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
Sounds like these guys flew frequently, coach.
December 29th, 2019 at 11:40:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Costs to increase as much as 500%

Quote:
A group of genealogists, historians and records-access advocates is organizing a public campaign to convince the USCIS not to hike the fees.

"We've been trying to encourage as many folks as we can, both in the genealogical community and outside of the community, that care about access to records and governmental transparency and records preservation to make their voices heard," Rich Venezia, a professional genealogist who offers research services and one of the people behind "Records, Not Revenue," told CNN.

Under the USCIS Genealogy Program, anyone who's interested can obtain naturalization certificates, alien registration forms, visa applications and other records of immigrants from the late 1800s to the mid-1950s.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 30th, 2019 at 8:45:21 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2019/12/27/britains-security-services-granted-license-to-kill/

Just like America.