Thread Rating:

January 3rd, 2020 at 2:21:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
And if Trump had done nothing,
the media would be screaming
about how weak he was.
At least they've shut up about Russia gate and Impeachment.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 3rd, 2020 at 2:28:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A lot of bad guys need killing. That holds true 24/7/365.

For me, the whole question rests on computation of greater or lesser good, dependent on several conditions. NOt just that they’ve earned it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2020 at 11:01:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
A lot of bad guys need killing.

From what this guy was planning,
we had to do something. There
were more strikes tonight, more
officials taken out. We know about
10% about what actually goes on
behind the scenes. Not enough to
even form an opinion about any
of it. It seems lots of advisors
tried to get Obama to take the
guy out, but he'd rather send
them planeloads of our money.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 4th, 2020 at 1:04:55 AM permalink
rxwine

Your dumbass Trump broke a 5 nation agreement. Does nothing but declare Iran is violating the agreement without providing proof. Put heavy sanctions on them. Says a lot of dumbass stuff.

Not saying it's an excuse for Iran to plot against us, but like every other foreign measure, Trump actions even if right are rendered just like the guy has a monkey brain. He's a failure in N. Korea but had a nice lunch with Kim. He certainly impressed Israel but did nothing to ease tensions or solve the problem like he suggested he would. See my signature for my other complaint. He's impeached for trying to fix the 2020 election, also with dumbass actions with a foreign country with his jerk-off lawyer..

Quote:
in a joint statement responding to the U.S. withdrawal, the leaders of France, Germany and the United Kingdom stated that United Nations Security Council resolution endorsing the nuclear deal remained the "binding international legal framework for the resolution of the dispute".[7]
Various countries, international organizations, and U.S. scholars have expressed regret or criticized the withdrawal, while U.S. conservatives,[8][9] Israel, Saudi Arabia and allies have supported it.
The withdrawal caused concerns in Iran due to its impact on the economy.[10]
On 17 May 2018 the European Commission announced its intention to implement the blocking statute of 1996 to declare U.S. sanctions against Iran illegal in Europe and ban European citizens and companies from complying with them. The commission also instructed the European Investment Bank to facilitate European companies' investment in Iran.[11][12][13]

Am I being too nice?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 4th, 2020 at 2:25:46 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Your dumbass Trump

Did Donald trigger you much?
That's how we know he did exactly
the right thing.. When the Libbies
are triggered into a frenzy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 4th, 2020 at 3:13:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Did Donald trigger you much?
That's how we know he did exactly
the right thing.. When the Libbies
are triggered into a frenzy.

Naw, it just suddenly dawns on me on some new sequence of Trump downfalls.
January 4th, 2020 at 7:23:01 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

I just listened to an interview with a Middle East expert and he called him the #1 terrorist in the world who operated with the full protection of Iran. That he was much worse than bin Laden ever was and that he has been operating for decades. Obama was told by his advisors to take him out but was scared to pull the trigger.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 4th, 2020 at 10:55:40 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: kenarman
I just listened to an interview with a Middle East expert and he called him the #1 terrorist in the world who operated with the full protection of Iran. That he was much worse than bin Laden ever was and that he has been operating for decades. Obama was told by his advisors to take him out but was scared to pull the trigger.

Positively predictable. Soon as it happened, I says "watch how many people will jump when just yesterday they had no idea who he was. He'll be Hitler by this week's end". There's step one.

How about another? Next comes the test of faith. There will be no discussion, no debate. Next, those who are against this will be branded as weak, cowards, or unpatriotic. No substance, no purpose, just bulls@#$.

It'll start with 48hrs from right now.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
January 4th, 2020 at 11:10:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Face
Positively predictable. Soon as it happened, I says "watch how many people will jump when just yesterday they had no idea who he was.

You seriously never heard of this
guy??? I've known who he is for
at least 15 years. Do you ever
watch the news?
January 4th, 2020 at 12:16:15 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Face
Positively predictable. Soon as it happened, I says "watch how many people will jump when just yesterday they had no idea who he was. He'll be Hitler by this week's end". There's step one.

How about another? Next comes the test of faith. There will be no discussion, no debate. Next, those who are against this will be branded as weak, cowards, or unpatriotic. No substance, no purpose, just bulls@#$.

It'll start with 48hrs from right now.

Just curious Face if you are against any state sponsored assassination? That is a perfectly acceptable moral stance and one I could probably embrace. If you are only against this particular assassination then it seems to me to only be a disagreement about where the bar should be set.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin