In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 24th, 2019 at 3:32:46 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined

Would not surprise me if Fleaswatter is also posting from his or her mother's basement.

I sure that you think you are funny with this snide and insulting remark. It might be somewhat acceptable to make this remark against a group such as liberals or conservatives but when you specifically target members such as me, Yeababy and Shrek, this is despicable and you cross this line.

My mother is DEAD and died tragically when I was young. I would cherish the opportunity to be able to post from her basement.

I would be nuked here if I posted what I really want to say.
Let's go Brandon
September 24th, 2019 at 3:46:31 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: fleaswatter
I sure that you think you are funny with this snide and insulting remark. It might be somewhat acceptable to make this remark against a group such as liberals or conservatives but when you specifically target members such as me, Yeababy and Shrek, this is despicable and you cross this line.

My mother is DEAD and died tragically when I was young. I would cherish the opportunity to be able to post from her basement.

My condolences. I'm so sorry that you had to see his classless, disgusting comment. I'd hope to see an apology from him but I ain't gonna hold my breath. This is the same guy who called me and AZ pedophiles. Totally classless & disgusting.
September 24th, 2019 at 3:55:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
members such as me, Yeababy and Shrek,

YeahBaby and Shrek are the same person. Do you not realize this?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2019 at 4:27:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Ditto on sorry to hear that. Take some comfort in knowing you are better than someone making such a comment. Notice how little some folks add to the discussion.
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2019 at 4:28:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

Split personality?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 25th, 2019 at 3:59:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

Proof? There are dozen libs whose political posts are basically interchangeable but that doesn't mean they aren't individuals.....
September 25th, 2019 at 6:35:04 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Proof? There are dozen libs whose political posts are basically interchangeable but that doesn't mean they aren't individuals.....

Yea but those on the left here post on a variety of topics
Shrek and yeababy are all about politics and just politics, nothing but politics.
I guess their entire lives revolve around politics with absolutely no other interests.
Weird
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 25th, 2019 at 12:48:17 PM permalink
terapined
Greta Thunberg clear favorite to win the Nobel Peace prize among UK bookies

https://www.oddschecker.com/awards/nobel-prizes/nobel-peace-prize/winner
September 25th, 2019 at 2:18:43 PM permalink
terapined
I like this a lot
Its absurd election day in on a typical work day

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/08/692771542/sandusky-ohio-makes-election-day-a-paid-holiday-by-swapping-out-columbus-day?utm_campaign=storyshare&fbclid=IwAR2zlQTl6iOY22u2KsmZUiGRzP6rlV6RPR8KPrX8YEOd_z797FQFXge_6Ak
September 27th, 2019 at 10:05:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
That woman cop took the stand today. I thought murder was the only charge, but manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide are also choices. IMHO that assures she does time. It does not rise to Murder 1, but not sure the statute on Murder 2/manslaughter.

I'd say it is definitely above criminally negligent homicide.
The President is a fink.