In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 23rd, 2019 at 12:11:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
ams did not post that he went down on the guy. He posted that he banged him, or something like that. The spirit of the post was what offended AZ, flea, Shrek, not the exact sex act ams performed.

And one thing I can assure you, after reading ams' thousands of posts, is that he is not ashamed of what he did with/to the guy.

Nothing to be ashamed about
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:11:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
And one thing I can assure you, after reading ams' thousands of posts, is that he is not ashamed of what he did with/to the guy.

Correct!

If I went down on him, I would have had no problem saying so. But I didn’t. Duffman made that up for some reason.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:16:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Correct!

If I went down on him, I would have had no problem saying so. But I didn’t. Duffman made that up for some reason.

Having a plethora of gay friends and relatives i am expert at translating gay speak for my heterosexually challenged friends.....
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:30:29 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Why is it more offensive that he had sex with a guy as opossed to a girl?

If you are offended by people talking about sex, I get that but gender should have no influence on it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:38:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If you didn't complain when the Pete BUTTCRACK thread was made, can't see why you complain about what ams says.

Or do you LIKE thinking about BUTTCRACK?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:51:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Why is it more offensive that he had sex with a guy as opossed to a girl?

If you are offended by people talking about sex, I get that but gender should have no influence on it.

Hard agree :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:14:42 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
AZ seems fascinated by what can go on between 2 men in private

This board isn't private. Duh 🙄
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:35:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
ams did not post that he went down on the guy. He posted that he banged him, or something like that. The spirit of the post was what offended AZ, flea, Shrek, not the exact sex act ams performed.

You expect us to believe he didn't take his turn catching?
The President is a fink.
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:55:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
You expect us to believe he didn't take his turn catching?

For someone who gets offended by "gay filth," you seem to think about it an awful lot......
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:58:04 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

emphasis in above paragraph is mine.

I do not know if you are referring to me or fleastiff.

If you are referring to me, I have not responded in any way to the post you were referring to.

MAGA
Let's go Brandon