In the News II

November 25th, 2023 at 9:40:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
As usual you are firmly stuck in your MSM filtered bubble of fake news. The original prosecutor on the case recommended no charges in the case. The original autopsy report showed the cause of death was heart failure, likely from the high level of drugs in his system. Our lefties couldn't have that since they saw a chance to further destabilize the country. The original prosecutor was removed and a more compliant prosecutor appointed. The original autopsy report was destroyed, the original prosecutor saw it and both he and the doctor that did the first autopsy confirm what it contained.

Sounds like the original prosecutor was a real dumbass to not want to try a case that ended up in a conviction!

Derek is a thug and a murderer. The world will be a better place when he is not in it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 25th, 2023 at 10:21:47 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
The world will be a better place when he is not in it.

The world would be a better place if none of us were in it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 25th, 2023 at 10:58:29 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Nobody deserves to get shanked in prison.
November 25th, 2023 at 11:12:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee

Some don’t deserve it, and some deserve worse. Sentencing is just a construct anyway. Commit murder in one state you get the death sentence and in another the exact same crime can get you life.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 25th, 2023 at 11:55:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee

A knee on his neck would have been more appropriate, but I suspect the guards wouldn’t allow it to last as long as it would need to.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 25th, 2023 at 12:39:39 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Sounds like the original prosecutor was a real dumbass to not want to try a case that ended up in a conviction!

Derek is a thug and a murderer. The world will be a better place when he is not in it.

The conviction was a political decision not a decision based on criminal law.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 25th, 2023 at 3:55:29 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
As usual you are firmly stuck in your MSM filtered bubble of fake news. The original prosecutor on the case recommended no charges in the case. The original autopsy report showed the cause of death was heart failure, likely from the high level of drugs in his system. Our lefties couldn't have that since they saw a chance to further destabilize the country. The original prosecutor was removed and a more compliant prosecutor appointed. The original autopsy report was destroyed, the original prosecutor saw it and both he and the doctor that did the first autopsy confirm what it contained.

Destroyed? Do you have any evidence that the report was "destroyed"? Are also aware that the level of drugs in his system was not indicative of fatal levels?

Let's not forget that Chauvin pled guilty to violating Floyd's civil rights, which was why the dude is in Federal prison.

Violence begets violence. Chauvin chose violence.
November 25th, 2023 at 3:55:55 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
The conviction was a political decision not a decision based on criminal law.

The US Supreme Court thought otherwise...
November 25th, 2023 at 4:33:04 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
to doubt the leftist narrative about George Floyd to a Progressive is similar to dissing Muslim tenets to the face of a true believer of that faith.

David Horowitz can be relied upon to have the facts. I think there is a new book coming out too, but if so googling isn't finding it for me
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 25th, 2023 at 4:46:13 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: odiousgambit
to doubt the leftist narrative about George Floyd to a Progressive is similar to dissing Muslim tenets to the face of a true believer of that faith.

David Horowitz can be relied upon to have the facts. I think there is a new book coming out too, but if so googling isn't finding it for me

I don't follow the analogy? What is the "leftist narrative" on George Floyd? I don't think anyone thinks he was a good person, but did not deserve to be killed as he did. The cop can be guilty and Floyd can be a scumbag, both things can be true. In any case I do not know of anyone who has been beheaded for bashing Floyd.

My conspiracy theory hot take still is that both of them knew each other and there was more to the story (they both worked "security" at the same sketchy nightclub.) They both probably deserved prison time.