In the News II

November 9th, 2023 at 2:00:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Well, sounds like you are saying he behaves like the average liberal when it comes to name calling.

Can't articulate a position, call the other side "racist." Insinuate they are a KKK member. The left does this all the time.

Aw, and Duffman pretends to not read my posts. ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 12th, 2023 at 2:01:52 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
The Formula 1 race in sin city starts ten o'clock at night.

Could be a real debacle for both F1 and Las Vegas.

Any of you birds paying to go see the show?
November 12th, 2023 at 4:30:39 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: missedhervee

I’m avoiding Las Vegas like the plague until this madness passes.
November 13th, 2023 at 4:36:54 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee

I won't be awake but I will probably record it and watch fifteen minutes or so of it just to see the course and Las Vegas.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 15th, 2023 at 10:24:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Fort Lauderdale is currently crowned as the wettest major city in America this year, with over 100 inches of rain so far
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 15th, 2023 at 5:18:16 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Sierra Halseth and Aaron Guerrero were sentenced last year for their roles in the death of Sierra's Father in 2023. They stabbed him 70 times, and then started trying to hack his body with a circular saw, and then put his body in a sleeping bag. They tried to clean the evidence and then they set the sleeping bag on fire and went on the run. They stole Daniel's car and drove off. Prior to that, they stole Daniel's money and used his bank cards fraudulently to buy bleach, a knife, and a circular saw. Sierra's Grandmother and Daniel's Mother, Christine had called Daniel the day he was murdered or very shortly after. He of course didn't pick up.

Christine then texted Sierra and was like,"I called Daniel and he isn't picking up his phone. Is everything alright?" Sierra texted back something like,"Dad's fine. His phone isn't working, but he'll be getting it fixed tomorrow." Christine was satisfied with Sierra's answer and was like,"Okay, I'll call him tomorrow." The next day, Christine called Daniel, and once again, Daniel didn't pick up. She called Sierra and Sierra was like,"Dad's in the shower. He'll call you back when he's done. " This time, Christine was highly suspicious and said,"Sierra, I need to speak to my Son!" Sierra hung up. Christine called her again, and Sierra stopped answering the phone. Meanwhile, Daniel's ex wife who shared a joint bank account with him was alarmed that "Daniel," was making suspicious purchases and bank withdrawals. She wondered what was going on.

She called Daniel, and Daniel wasn't picking up his phone. She was alarmed. She called Christine and was like,"Daniel's not picking up his phone. " Christine was like,"He's not picking up his phone either when I call. They called other people and told them to call Daniel. They did, and of course, Daniel didn't pick up his phone. Everyone was alarmed. Christine called the police and asked them to do a wellness check for Daniel and mentioned that multiple people called Daniel and he didn't pick up his phone. Christine asked Daniel's Landlady to check on Daniel. The Landlady and another Friend went to the house and went inside and saw Daniel's dead body in a sleeping bag and if course called police. The Police came and also saw Daniel's dead body and had no idea where Sierra was since Sierra lived with him. Sierra and Aaron were soon labeled suspects because they were dating.

Sierra and Aaron were caught on a train in Salt Lake City five days later after Daniel's death after not paying a train fare. They had abandoned Daniel's car. They posted a video two days prior of them giggling after Daniel's Murder and bragging about the sex they had. Aaron admitted to Murder on that video and Sierra playfully said,"Whoa, don't put that on camera!" And then giggles. Aaron "playfully," chokes Sierra, "playfully," slaps her, and then "playfully," puts her in a headlock. Sierra has a scared looking smile on her face as Aaron does this to her. Sierra deleted the video but the Authorities recovered it and it went viral. Sierra and Aaron were booked. Aaron's mugshot had a ,"I messed up badly," look on his face, Sierra's mugshot had a ,"I really don't give a damn," look on her face.

Sierra and Aaron were sentenced to Life in prison with a possibility of Parole after 22 years, something like 2 years for Arson(Setting Daniel's body on fire), 2 years for obstruction of justice (Sierra acting like Daniel was still alive), 2 years for car theft(Stealing Daniel's car), 2 years for evading justice (Sierra and Aaron going on the run for five days), 2 years for theft(Stealing Daniel's money), 2 years for credit card fraud(Using Daniel's credit card fraudulently) So, they'll be behind bars for at least 34 years. They murdered Daniel because he didn't approve of their relationship. Aaron was 18, Sierra was 16. Weirdly, Elizabeth, Sierra's Mother didn't like the relationship either. Aaron's Parents didn't like the relationship either, but since Aaron was a legal adult at 18, they had no legal say over his love life, but Sierra was still a Minor at 16, so Daniel and Elizabeth still had a legal say in her love life. Sierra and Aaron murdered Daniel and not Elizabeth since Sierra lived with Daniel, not Elizabeth. They murdered Daniel to be together, and only got to be together for five more days before being taken into custody. The Halseth Family disowned Sierra, and left her out of the obituary claiming Daniel only had two children, Dana and Jordan. Dana and Jordan loved Daniel with all their hearts and had nothing to do with Daniel's death which is why they are in the obituary and not Sierra. Dana and Jordan also pushed for Sierra to be punished harshly, not surprisingly. Christine said,"She's not my Granddaughter." Aaron apologized and showed remorse for Daniel's death and Sierra didn't show remorse and didn't apologize.

Aaron said something like,"I was high on LSD when I helped Sierra murder Daniel. I would never have done that clean and sober. " It was added that Aaron has no plans to contact Sierra. It was also said somewhere that Aaron didn't want anything to do with Sierra anymore. Too bad him not wanting Sierra anymore didn't happen BEFORE Daniel was murdered. 😩 Too bad it happened AFTER. 😩
.a
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 15th, 2023 at 5:31:30 PM permalink
ams288
November 15th, 2023 at 7:01:42 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: ams288

The TLDR version is a 16 and 18 year couple murdered her father , laughed about it while on the run and got caught and sentenced.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 16th, 2023 at 4:51:42 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Riverjordan
Sierra Halseth and Aaron Guerrero were sentenced last year for their roles in the death of Sierra's Father in 2023. They stabbed him 70 times, and then started trying to hack his body with a circular saw, and then put his body in a sleeping bag. They tried to clean the evidence and then they set the sleeping bag on fire and went on the run.
Unbelievably stupid, ignorant people, with no concept of how hard it is to dispose of a body or evidence. Common with murderous kids though

as far as I got
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 16th, 2023 at 10:54:24 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: odiousgambit
Unbelievably stupid, ignorant people, with no concept of how hard it is to dispose of a body or evidence. Common with murderous kids though

as far as I got

Aaron and Sierra were idiots. Aaron was stupid enough to give his ID to the police knowing he was on the run and stupid enough to admit on camera to Murder. At least Sierra immediately knew that was a STUPID move. Sierra was stupid enough to not use Daniel's phone as him and send texts and claim something was wrong with his phone where he couldn't call or receive calls. Sierra was also stupid enough to answer her phone and answer texts. . She should have ignored her phone. If anything, loved ones would have assumed maybe both Sierra and Daniel had phone problems. Sierra could have texted on Daniel's phone, saying something like,"Sorry, Sierra's phone is broken and my phone has problems too. I can only text and receive texts".🤔 I wrote a story where the Villain Protagonist feeds his best friend to the wolves to save his own life. Victim understandably died, so my Villain Protagonist took the Victim's phone and texted her as if the Victim was still alive. Mother understandably gets suspicious after a couple of days and asks her Son to SPEAK to her. Like I said, it was a couple of days later. Sierra would have definitely bought a few days by just texting from Daniel's phone like my Villain Protagonist did. 🤔