2 votes (66.66%)
1 vote (33.33%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

3 members have voted

August 4th, 2022 at 5:18:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 4th, 2022 at 8:11:56 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Nancy is an Asshole. She's the same Woman who got her hair done at a Salon during the Shutdowns after she herself upheld a Shutdown of non essential Businesses. And rightfully got ragged and dragged for that by the outraged Public. The Woman who did her hair also got ragged and dragged for doing her hair and claimed doing Nancy's hair cost her a lot of her Business. What else is new with Nancy?
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 4th, 2022 at 8:17:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Riverjordan
Nancy is an Asshole. She's the same Woman who got her hair done at a Salon during the Shutdowns after she herself upheld a Shutdown of non essential Businesses. And rightfully got ragged and dragged for that by the outraged Public. The Woman who did her hair also got ragged and dragged for doing her hair and claimed doing Nancy's hair cost her a lot of her Business. What else is new with Nancy?

Getting your hair done during covid
The horror
Right up there with ordering an attack on the Capitol (sarcasm)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 4th, 2022 at 9:47:11 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: DRich
I am not knowledgeable about Taiwan's defenses but If I was China I would just send long range munitions for the first few years until Taiwan capitulates.

Neither China nore Taiwan wants to be responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people by missile. The most obvious scenario is that China will basically mount a siege on Taiwan and life will get pretty ugly without daily ship arrivals delivering food and goods. Taiwan has 24 million people living on a small island which is mostly rugged mountains . Taiwan is one of the major reasons China invests so much into submarines.
August 4th, 2022 at 9:58:30 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
So, if China attacks Taiwan: what will the USA do in response?

Could be interesting.
August 4th, 2022 at 10:15:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
So, if China attacks Taiwan: what will the USA do in response?

Could be interesting.

I haven’t looked at that video, but I don’t think America is going to do anything but the same thing we’re doing with Ukraine. I can’t imagine Taiwanese giving in until there is nothing left to fight with.

But it’s more difficult for America to keep supplying Taiwan during an active war. So, hopefully they are stocking lots of food supplies, for like a year minimum.

If it were possible I’d be digging underground just off shore. When chinese try to come ashore, the areas are blown up and the water floods the holes sucking the landing craft down and drowns them. ( or something)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 4th, 2022 at 10:45:12 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
If it were possible I’d be digging underground just off shore. When chinese try to come ashore, the areas are blown up and the water floods the holes sucking the landing craft down and drowns them.

Egad!
August 4th, 2022 at 12:51:21 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Missiles are a 2 way street
China is so close, they can easily be attacked
Can you imagine missiles hitting Beijing
I think China wants to avoid war with Taiwan
They have had over 70 years to invade.
What's holding them back?
Maybe a missile attack :-)
This ain't Ukraine.
This is a thriving economy for over 70 years investing an enormous amount of money in weapons

I don't think China wants a war either. I expect at some point they will just do a naval blockade around the island to prevent imports and exports.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 4th, 2022 at 1:13:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I don't think China wants a war either. I expect at some point they will just do a naval blockade around the island to prevent imports and exports.

I do not think they have the navy to keep that up if the USA says no. Biden is owned by China so he could back down.
The President is a fink.
August 4th, 2022 at 1:29:25 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Getting your hair done during covid
The horror
Right up there with ordering an attack on the Capitol (sarcasm)

It's the principle. She proved herself to be a hypocrite by getting her hair done during the Shutdowns after she herself upheld the Shutdowns of non essential Businesses.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
Page 4 of 6<123456>