Medical Doctors, Roboticists, & AI Programmers Attention!

Page 4 of 6<123456>
Poll
4 votes (80%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (40%)

5 members have voted

December 27th, 2020 at 3:32:09 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: MadMath
I think I see your point 🤔. I am going to ask him this exact question and I have a food feeling he will give me a response by tonight since he gets way too excited to discuss the topic :/
Tell him it's true that he can be remotely controlled. Most humans can. By TV, Radio, Media of any kind, ideas can be implanted through the eyes and ears. A soapbox was enough in days of old. Conspiracy theories, religions, political extremes, cults, ponzi schemes. All just massive remote control. Repeated and propagated often enough and without the conterbalance of opposing ideas, it's a piece of cake to persuade pretty much anyone of anything. The corrupted, conspiracy theory of an idea actually propagates much like a virus. Infectability is proportional to exposure. He is now exposing his friends to viral ideas (conspiracy theories.) He is a big part of the problem. His logic filters are off, or set to ignore.
December 27th, 2020 at 3:41:57 PM permalink
OnceDear
December 27th, 2020 at 3:51:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Some people don't consider that evolution could extend beyond biological. Our descendants might be our robotics and AI and not biological at all. Modern humans might have even been a threat to Neanderthals existence or other branches. We certainly have damaged habitats of other related primates. Children wiping out parents, not unheard of.

Technological control and downfall of the human race as we know it-- might be unavoidable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 27th, 2020 at 4:34:51 PM permalink
MadMath
Threads: 2
Quote: OnceDear
Tell him it's true that he can be remotely controlled. Most humans can. By TV, Radio, Media of any kind, ideas can be implanted through the eyes and ears. A soapbox was enough in days of old. Conspiracy theories, religions, political extremes, cults, ponzi schemes. All just massive remote control. Repeated and propagated often enough and without the conterbalance of opposing ideas, it's a piece of cake to persuade pretty much anyone of anything. The corrupted, conspiracy theory of an idea actually propagates much like a virus. Infectability is proportional to exposure. He is now exposing his friends to viral ideas (conspiracy theories.) He is a big part of the problem. His logic filters are off, or set to ignore.

I have never seen you this off the chain & edgy before, I like it ;) Problem is that I don't think he sees these videos as another conspiracy theory. I think I should stick to attempting to change his mind with your Alex Jones argument.
December 27th, 2020 at 4:35:40 PM permalink
MadMath

Same goes for your sources also :(
December 27th, 2020 at 4:39:51 PM permalink
OnceDear
Same goes for your sources also :(
Those sources were to advise you, not for you to direct him to.
December 27th, 2020 at 4:53:14 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: rxwine
Some people don't consider that evolution could extend beyond biological. Our descendants might be our robotics and AI and not biological at all. Modern humans might have even been a threat to Neanderthals existence or other branches. We certainly have damaged habitats of other related primates. Children wiping out parents, not unheard of.

Technological control and downfall of the human race as we know it-- might be unavoidable.

It's interesting that you would mention this topic but I could see how it relates. I am scared to tell you my beliefs about "reality" & everything about the "future(s)" but I fear the outcome wouldn't be desirable. Not only would it take a long time to explain everything but it might keep you up at night. But to relate my beliefs with your statement that technology will take over humans. 1st) Man's AI programs (& other species) already have taken over countless times. 2nd) Humans are nothing more than AGI programs. 3). A supreme AIG already controls all of mankind's existence & the existence of any AI program that man will create or that an AI will create.

P.S. Do I sound like a conspiracy theorist?
December 27th, 2020 at 4:54:58 PM permalink
MadMath
Those sources were to advise you, not for you to direct him to.

Luckly I didn't send them, promise. Thank you!
December 27th, 2020 at 6:48:19 PM permalink
MadMath
December 28th, 2020 at 4:12:41 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I can't just give up on my friend, if shat hit the fan and he does without me trying to resolve his internal conflict, I will feel responsible.
Pretty unusual, this devotion.

Quote:
I am hoping you're correct on this but there are actually a lot of videos suggesting that many states will be issuing mandated vaccination
An odd thing to tell us. So who is being influenced by these screwy videos. Just your friend, or you too?

Quote:
... with citizens needing to get the microneedle array because of the mark it leaves in their skin.
the mark it leaves on their skin? 'Because' of the mark? This remark raises my eyebrows, is your friend concerned about nanobots in the vaccine or about marks in skin? Are you?

Quote:
All I know is a lot of people are going to die for no reason if the vaccine does become mandatory.
That's some assertion! and it really sounds like all this is coming from you. There, I said it. Now the question becomes, "are we just being had for laughs?"
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 4 of 6<123456>