Medical Doctors, Roboticists, & AI Programmers Attention!

Page 6 of 6« First<3456
Poll
4 votes (80%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (40%)

5 members have voted

December 28th, 2020 at 12:27:03 PM permalink
MadMath
Threads: 2
Quote: rxwine
What do you think would happen if everyone stopped taking the flu vaccines. Pandemic. That's what. At some point we would likely get a variant as bad as the 1918 flu without vaccines. But it's still voluntary.

Your right, however, I think the government assumes many people will take the vaccine voluntarily so the risk of pandemic won't happen. Once there is already a pandemic, it's a different story. I think it's incredibly naive to think that mandatory variations is not an option when it has already been proven to be an option in the past, and I showed you an example that's a year old.
December 28th, 2020 at 12:31:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: MadMath
Your right, however, I think the government assumes many people will take the vaccine voluntarily so the risk of pandemic won't happen. Once there is already a pandemic, it's a different story. I think it's incredibly naive to think that mandatory variations is not an option when it has already been proven to be an option in the past, and I showed you an example that's a year old.

Measles is a particular threat to children. That's why it had a high priority. So, you're comparing two things that aren't the same.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2020 at 12:45:49 PM permalink
MadMath
I feel like a bit of context is needed. There are some incredible advantages to living your life purely through logos, & there are also some terrible disadvantages also. Only the smartest can truly walk the line of rejecting ethos & pathos. In order to have any success at all, you must always be right & have the correct logical argument. If your logic is flawed in any way it can lead you to a path of terrible destruction. I know from experience that the times I risked everything because I was so confident I was right (only to discover an error in my logic), were the times I fell the hardest. Some people can fall so hard that they can't recover, David could fall so hard that he loses his life & the lives of others. It's a double edges sword, it's defiantly not the lifestyle choice for everyone. But if you really are smarter than most people, 99% of the best ideas came from people at one point or another taking a stand for what they believe in.
December 28th, 2020 at 12:47:32 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: rxwine
Measles is a particular threat to children. That's why it had a high priority. So, you're comparing two things that aren't the same.

Your right, covid apparently doesn't affect kids much. Hopefully your correct & there will be no mandatory vaccination & we can all list forget this conversation ;)
December 28th, 2020 at 1:27:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
My last comment on the matter: my suspicions just got stronger, and I for one will no longer provide fodder.

I agree
Its not a discussion
Its an anti-vaxer that cannot be convinced
Would not surprise me if these are the same people that belong to the flat earth society
I cant wait to get the vaccine
I want to live
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 28th, 2020 at 5:02:41 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: terapined
I agree
Its not a discussion
Its an anti-vaxer that cannot be convinced
Would not surprise me if these are the same people that belong to the flat earth society
I cant wait to get the vaccine
I want to live

Seriously, flat earther? That's a very bad thing to say about my friend. The problem is that you're not using logic to make your decision on where or not to take the vaccine. Your either using an ethical judgment to justify that it's the right thing & everyone should do it, or your using an emotional judgment out of fear of putting your life at more risk if you don't take the vaccine. Either way, you have no logical argument, therefore you aren't convincing me of anything & you're defiantly not going to convince David of anything. What I don't like is that you think we should just give up on David like he's a lost cause or mentally ill or something. Are you going to sleep well know people are going to die when providing evidence to disprove the videos could save those lives???
Page 6 of 6« First<3456