Medical Doctors, Roboticists, & AI Programmers Attention!

Page 3 of 6<123456>
Poll
4 votes (80%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (40%)

5 members have voted

December 27th, 2020 at 12:32:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Once I spent nearly 10 days to convince my then girlfriend we weren't being watched by secretly placed cameras. Direct incontrovertible evidence didn't alleviate her fears even when we thoroughly examined an area for a camera.

I don't think there is evidence or lack of evidence that will convince David.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 27th, 2020 at 12:49:27 PM permalink
MadMath
Threads: 2
Quote: Gandler
David is your friend I am assuming?

This may sound harsh, I know nothing about you or your friend. But, you are probably not going to change his mind. Its not worth ruining a friendship getting into a dispute over a conspiracy theory. I can tell you, it is almost like arguing with a friend over religion (neither is going to change the other's mind). If you value our friendship let him believe what he wants.... Its his health at the end of the day, and his choice to ignore medical recommendations.

Sir, your context is all wrong. David told me that he had been informing people about the vaccine because he was trying to protect people but that he only mentions it to them & doesn't even attempt to convince anyone! He 1st showed me these videos, not because he was trying to protect me but because he wants me to disprove it! He, like myself, doesn't know anyone who is an expert in these fields to disprove what the doctors are saying. He's exact words to me were "Until I get proof otherwise, I am going to believe every word those doctors say about the upcoming vaccine". David has told me several times that I'm his smartest friend, he is a 67 year old hermit & he doesn't have many people to talk to. I swear on my life I am only on this forum to try and help my friend because I don't have the answers!!!!!
December 27th, 2020 at 12:52:21 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: rxwine
Once I spent nearly 10 days to convince my then girlfriend we weren't being watched by secretly placed cameras. Direct incontrovertible evidence didn't alleviate her fears even when we thoroughly examined an area for a camera.

I don't think there is evidence or lack of evidence that will convince David.

You might be correct, but I still refuse to believe it until I've exhausted all my options. There has to be a way to prove using scientific research that what is said in those videos is currently not even possible even if there was a conspiracy.
December 27th, 2020 at 1:31:14 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Take the most absurd, technically impossible claim in those videos and shred it by reference to what leading edge tech can do. Get him to see the absurdity of that, and thus discredit one of the sources. Then demolish those vids that associate with the discredited one. Maybe start by asking what he knows or believes about AIDS to show him the absurdity of the old guy doctor who claims to be a professor but isn't. See wikipedia for that.
There are SO many holes in those vids that demand to be pecked at ( by someone who cares). Do so. Maybe find some truly dumb conspiracy theory pushed by Jones and use that to discredit him as the source.

The remote/radio control of human brains. Maybe ask him how the tuning circuits and antennae are assembled, What's the mechanism for pairing brains to local 5g masts? Where the demodulation and digital processing takes place and which areas of the brain are wired up to the receiver and transmitter circuits, in the analogue, wet logic brain.

Or just tell him that you assign zero value to his misguided ideas and the next time he mentions them, he is dead to you. :o)
December 27th, 2020 at 2:30:39 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: OnceDear
Take the most absurd, technically impossible claim in those videos and shred it by reference to what leading edge tech can do. Get him to see the absurdity of that, and thus discredit one of the sources. Then demolish those vids that associate with the discredited one. Maybe start by asking what he knows or believes about AIDS to show him the absurdity of the old guy doctor who claims to be a professor but isn't. See wikipedia for that.
There are SO many holes in those vids that demand to be pecked at ( by someone who cares). Do so. Maybe find some truly dumb conspiracy theory pushed by Jones and use that to discredit him as the source.

The remote/radio control of human brains. Maybe ask him how the tuning circuits and antennae are assembled, What's the mechanism for pairing brains to local 5g masts? Where the demodulation and digital processing takes place and which areas of the brain are wired up to the receiver and transmitter circuits, in the analogue, wet logic brain.

Or just tell him that you assign zero value to his misguided ideas and the next time he mentions them, he is dead to you. :o)

I completely agree with your strategy 100%, the problem is that your strategy isn't easy to implement, which is why I'm here on this thread asking for help. I think the problem is that the areas of technology that are referenced are not common knowledge & I'm positive your average person doesn't really have a clue what is and isn't possible in these new scientific fields of study.

Here is what I do know: I'm more than confident a program like alpha zero could edit RNA in real-time. Current task-oriented AI has been shown to be capable of doing tasks far beyond what we thought was possible 10 years ago. But the reason why I ask if AI can edit RNA is because I don't know if humans know how to properly edit RNA. From my understanding, all gene modification techniques produce truly random results, if what the video is saying was true then we could make designer babies.

I know there is a field called nanorobotics, but I have no clue if we have ever made anything close to microscopic.

The 5G just makes no sense to me, see I can prove that an increase in cellular reception won't hurt you if standing next to a 4G tower doesn't kill you. But sadly I'm not dealing with the Chuck McGill phobia but the claim is that the signal will be used to send & receive messages to microscopic AI machines.

P.S. Sadly we can't assume Alex Jones is behind the uploads since anyone could be uploading them and there are multiple doctors :(
December 27th, 2020 at 2:41:36 PM permalink
MadMath

Was her name Sarah? I knew someone that literally had the same issue. She thought the government was spying on her & was claiming to be a part of a secret government program. She was totally messed up in the head, but she was a good poker player :(
December 27th, 2020 at 3:03:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The solution to David's problem is actually not nearly as difficult to resolve as trying to confirm the science. If he is truly afraid of a mandatory vaccine, I'm sure for a small cash offer a healthcare worker would just go ahead and certify his vaccine was taken even if he doesn't get it.

Much easier than what you're trying to do. I doubt if there is even a specific law making it illegal. There may be such laws for childhood vaccines but I seriously doubt they will get around to one for this one.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 27th, 2020 at 3:06:42 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: MadMath

P.S. Sadly we can't assume Alex Jones is behind the uploads since anyone could be uploading them and there are multiple doctors :(
Video 1 infowars rotating logo. It's on the Alex Jones infowars channel, introduced by Alex Jones. Is that a clue?

There are many millions of doctors in the world. Why give credence to one interviewed by Alex Jones and another one introduced by a russian guy on the same channel, and another one on the same channel that was dismissed for being an idiot and falsely calls himself professor. If this is what your friend takes as evidence, your jury system and electoral system are broken.
Really. C'mon. watch the videos yourself. look at who's getting the advertising revenue from those sites, what else are they selling?
It's not rocket science. One of those blonde doctors didn't even know the difference between a virus and a bacterium.
December 27th, 2020 at 3:19:20 PM permalink
MadMath
The solution to David's problem is actually not nearly as difficult to resolve as trying to confirm the science. If he is truly afraid of a mandatory vaccine, I'm sure for a small cash offer a healthcare worker would just go ahead and certify his vaccine was taken even if he doesn't get it.

Much easier than what you're trying to do. I doubt if there is even a specific law making it illegal. There may be such laws for childhood vaccines but I seriously doubt they will get around to one for this one.

I think you might be spot on with this comment. Trust me, if the question was easy I wouldn't be asking for help. I was just hoping someone would know of some research I couldn't find with a Google search :/

P.S. I don't think he wants to go out guns blazing over his own life, I think he thinks of himself more like a hero trying to protect other's lives...So getting a fake vaccine identification card is probably not going to help :/
December 27th, 2020 at 3:25:26 PM permalink
MadMath
Quote: OnceDear
Video 1 infowars rotating logo. It's on the Alex Jones infowars channel, introduced by Alex Jones. Is that a clue?

There are many millions of doctors in the world. Why give credence to one interviewed by Alex Jones and another one introduced by a russian guy on the same channel, and another one on the same channel that was dismissed for being an idiot and falsely calls himself professor. If this is what your friend takes as evidence, your jury system and electoral system are broken.
Really. C'mon. watch the videos yourself. look at who's getting the advertising revenue from those sites, what else are they selling?
It's not rocket science. One of those blonde doctors didn't even know the difference between a virus and a bacterium.

I think I see your point 🤔. I am going to ask him this exact question and I have a good feeling he will give me a response by tonight since he gets way too excited to discuss the topic :/
Page 3 of 6<123456>