The Biden Presidency 2021

July 26th, 2021 at 3:37:03 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
View it at half or quarter speed. The video is fake. His lips would have touched for the 'P' sound, and released for the 'D' sound. He appears to be saying 'wife'.
July 26th, 2021 at 2:24:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Probably the biggest boost to the chances of an infrastructure bill getting passed by Congress happened today: Donny came out against it.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2021 at 2:59:03 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Tanko
View it at half or quarter speed. The video is fake. His lips would have touched for the 'P' sound, and released for the 'D' sound. He appears to be saying 'wife'.

You actually believe that the video is fake? Come on man!! You have got to be kidding me. You really think someone spent the time to fake this video? Good grief.

The following is link to another video of the same "words" from a different angle:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/biden-my-butts-been-wiped/

So someone faked this video also????
Let's go Brandon
July 26th, 2021 at 3:10:41 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: fleaswatter

You actually believe that the video is fake? Come on man!! You have got to be kidding me. You really think someone spent the time to fake this video? Good grief.

The following is link to another video of the same "words" from a different angle:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/biden-my-butts-been-wiped/

So someone faked this video also????

I don't know if this is fake or not, or just poor recording, or 100% real, and I really don't care, but I scrolled down on your link and saw the "full context video", he says what may be "my butt's been wiped" and then laughs to the person at his side, and then answers an unrelated reporters question. This is quite possibly an awkward Biden joke to the person at his side that was "hot miced" right as he approached the press to begin the questions (you can tell his attention shifts as reporters start to ask him questions).

Either way, I fail to see how this is any kind of big deal even if 100% accurate and not edited at all. Biden has been doing cringe jokes at awkward times for his whole political career, its part of his image...... You either like it or hate it.... Its not something that I worry about....
July 26th, 2021 at 4:16:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It appears that fleaswatter only likes presidents who don’t wipe their butts. 🤷‍♂️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2021 at 5:20:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Fleaswatter seems determined to see President Harris in office as soon as possible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 26th, 2021 at 5:43:26 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I assume the video is correct, but not the interpretation the Trumpies are trying to draw from it ("My buts been wiped").

Joe's comments are unclear: perhaps his spokesperson will clarify.
July 28th, 2021 at 1:48:25 AM permalink
Tanko
July 29th, 2021 at 11:03:10 AM permalink
Tanko
Ted Cruz: Biden 'Rewarded' Russia For Colonial Pipeline Attack With Nord Stream 2

"Let me ask anyone on the Panel. Do you have an answer for why the Biden Administration did not sanction China for repeated cyber attacks attacks, over and over again, on the United States?"

Panel: Crickets

Live Cyber Attack Threat Map
July 29th, 2021 at 2:49:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ted Cruz: Biden 'Rewarded' Russia For Colonial Pipeline Attack With Nord Stream 2

"Let me ask anyone on the Panel. Do you have an answer for why the Biden Administration did not sanction China for repeated cyber attacks attacks, over and over again, on the United States?"

Panel: Crickets

This has been going on for years
This did not start 6 months ago
Of course republicans silent about it till Biden becomes President
This is just BS politics
Its just like the deficit
Republicans only care because Biden is President.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"