The Biden Presidency 2021

July 30th, 2021 at 3:28:53 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Biden Holds A Card Handed To Him By An Aide That Reads “Sir, There Is Something On Your Chin” – Joe Is Reading The Other Side

After Staffer Gives Biden a Note Saying, “Sir, There’s Something on Your Chin” – Biden Wipes His Chin, Then Eats It watch video here
Let's go Brandon
July 30th, 2021 at 3:56:59 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Watch: Biden’s Brain Short-Circuits & He Makes Ridiculously Impossible Claim About Wildfires

Quote:
President Biden was giving a press briefing on wildfires on Friday, when he made an impossible claim that has to be seen to be believed.

“You know, I come from the state of Delaware,” Biden said. “We had more acreage burn last year than the state of Delaware and Maryland combined. Combined.”

Of course, this is literally impossible. Delaware couldn’t have more acreage burnt than the combined acreage burnt in Delaware and Maryland combined. He didn’t just say it, he emphasized it.
Let's go Brandon
July 30th, 2021 at 4:11:54 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Good grief, more cheap shots from the peanut gallery.

Obviously Joe was referring to the entire USA when he said "we."

A lot of land burned in the west last fire season, it may well be the total scorched area exceeded the combined area of Delaware and Mary land.

Nice try though; maybe next time you'll hit the mark.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Up with skirts! Down with pants!"
July 30th, 2021 at 5:38:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee

Yeah, that one was more desperate than usual. Even for flea.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2021 at 6:09:58 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: missedhervee

A lot of land burnt in the west last fire season, it may well be the total scorched area exceeded the combined area of Delaware and Mary land.

Nice try though; maybe next time you'll hit the mark.

Quote: ams288
Yeah, that one was more desperate than usual. Even for flea.

Obviously dementia joe bidumb is a moron.

Continue to drink the dementia joe bidumb kool-aid and provide excuses for him.

Let's go Brandon
July 30th, 2021 at 6:48:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Obviously dementia joe bidumb is a moron.

Continue to drink the dementia joe bidumb kool-aid and provide excuses for him.

Deflection. Refusing to admit your prior attempt at trolling was 100% a misfire.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2021 at 6:55:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
Deflection. Refusing to admit your prior attempt at trolling was 100% a misfire.

Not just a misfire, a wild misfire.

Also, somebody seems way too obsessed with going through Hunter Biden's personal photos.....
July 31st, 2021 at 5:12:26 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: fleaswatter
After Staffer Gives Biden a Note Saying, “Sir, There’s Something on Your Chin” – Biden Wipes His Chin, Then Eats It watch video here
I don't get to vote in your elections, thankfully, but as an outside observer, I saw a really REALLY bad republican candidate, trump , set against the best that your Democrats could muster. FFS, is your nation really such a one party state that decrepit Biden was the best the Dem's had, and Hillary ( Let's wave to an imaginary person in the crowd) the time before? Before him the Dems put up Bill Clinton, who at least had age on his side, but typical human weaknesses.

I sort of respected Obama, for having some intelligence and experience, but even when the Dem's put him forward, he was always going to be stymied. That's not me being racist. Just me accepting that there would be enough racists in your nation to undermine him. Hell, it's not unthinkable that he was disadvantaged by race, and your nation's attitude to race, and that Hillary was similarly stymied by gender and some of your nation's attitude to gender. Thus trump found his moment.

You guys, left or right, just seem to go for the establishment white male, regardless of merit, age or suitability. Maybe the one with the best speil And then both sides seem to pick the least actually suitable. I recall watching Obama's hair go white as the toll of the job aged him. Was it not obvious that Biden was going to deteriorate from a bad starting point. ( A bit like Reagan did).It says a lot that (starting to show) demented Biden was preferred over corrupt ( and also demented) trumpy

And Trump was the best the repubs could come up with and Biden was the best the dems had, trailed by a few 80 something crusties like Bernie?

FFS Your nation is SO screwed. Do you have ANY senior politicians with integrity and statesmanship, from either side? I cannot see many.

A decent President from the 'other' party has to be better than a 5h1t (corrupt) president from the 'preferred one'

Where is your 50-60 something eloquent white (generally) male ( generally) statesman. He doesn't have to be an angel, and left or right is not the biggy. Just someone like, say Trudeau. Whatever happened to Paul Ryan? I remember him bowing out in despair after trump won.

Actually... https://marketrealist.com/p/what-is-paul-ryan-doing-now/

I'd have voted Clinton or Biden, vs trump, but I despised Clinton for her corrupt Computer 'Cleaning' and I despair of Biden's dementia, though they at least had statesman status and were not overtly totally criminally corrupt.

And yes. The UK and Europe has some Doozies. Clowns and drunks, fascists, fools and crooks.

Really guys, The US aspires to lead the world. Get your act together. Please.
July 31st, 2021 at 5:38:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think for many, Biden was the safest choice against Trump, not the best and certainly not the most energetic. I literally stated if they carry him through the door alive, we’ve accomplished a great deal of success already. Sad maybe, but Trump should have never been a choice for the other party. I don’t care what he accomplished, just like I don’t care how many good deeds a mafia boss does while he represents everything else no community should favor.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 31st, 2021 at 6:13:05 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: rxwine
I think for many, Biden was the safest choice against Trump, not the best and certainly not the most energetic. I literally stated if they carry him through the door alive, we’ve accomplished a great deal of success already. Sad maybe, but Trump should have never been a choice for the other party. I don’t care what he accomplished, just like I don’t care how many good deeds a mafia boss does while he represents everything else no community should favor.
Exactly my point. It's as though the Dems only had a few months to rustle up a candidate and it was Biden or Bernie. Surely to zod, there's a decent 50 something, eloquent, statesman in one or the other party that was better qualified? No? You have all those State Governors and senators and confgressmen and even a raft of business golliaths. How did Biden get to be the safest choice. I acknowledge that he was and thank zod he won. But you do realise, your nation won't tolerate a President Harris for very long: Female, and non-white. However good she may be, the Reps can put up any white guy and beat her to hell in the face of a slightly sexist/racist electorate.
I'm dreading 2022 and 2024. 2016-2020 was a dress rehearsal by comparison.