The Biden Presidency 2021

March 26th, 2021 at 9:36:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
You have to be kidding!!!! After all your appearance call downs of Trump for 4 years now appearance don't matter.

Speech impediment vs painting yourself orange
There is a difference
Besides, I criticized the message itself when it concerned Trump, not the delivery
I understand the frustration
Criticizing Trump was like shooting fish in a barrel. One stupid tweet after another. It was stupendous putting the depths of his stupidity on display for the planet to see instantly day after day.
On the flip side Biden ain't giving the right much because he is acting Presidential
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 26th, 2021 at 10:56:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

The only disaster that I’d blame on him so far is the mess at the Southern Border. I do not think it would be as bad with a Trump second term. Also the size of the ‘COVID relief’ debt increaser would have been smaller under Trump. .

I don't think it's a true surge of extra immigrants, it's just the averaging out of all the ones that would have trickled over for the last 4 years plus the normal flow. It's not EXTRA, it's a BACKLOG.

Without xenophobic Trump and his stooge Herr Miller, we have a normal President instead.

Trump did nothing about the reasons for them coming here. Biden is attempting to change that and reestablishing the program to do it with Harris in charge.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 27th, 2021 at 12:33:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Actually, it seems to me, mostly republicans make an overly big deal about the dangers of illegal immigrants. That part seems like a big yawn to me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 27th, 2021 at 3:40:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You have to be kidding!!!! After all your appearance call downs of Trump for 4 years now appearance don't matter.

Did terapined really make fun of Donny’s appearance much?

Or are you confusing him with me? lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 27th, 2021 at 5:02:03 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Ed.... one of my best friends has a severe stammer. Both of my children stuttered enough to go to speech therapy. I can assure you that Biden’s speech impediment is not the reason for me noticing his obvious decline. But nice try.....
March 27th, 2021 at 11:38:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
“and likely doesn’t understand most of it”

You have REALLY drunk the kool-aid.

Here’s some handy reading for you: MAGA World says Biden's lost it. Republican senators disagree.

None of the Republicans quoted thought he wasn’t sharp in meetings with him. And one’s a doctor.
March 27th, 2021 at 1:26:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed.... one of my best friends has a severe stammer. Both of my children stuttered enough to go to speech therapy. I can assure you that Biden’s speech impediment is not the reason for me noticing his obvious decline. But nice try.....

Then what's the criticism
Being a human being in front of the cameras with the entire planet watching and knowing Fox will jump on the slightest tic.
Bob Dylan still has stage fright. The Band wrote a song about it.
Stagefright is exceedingly common rather then rare.
Cut the guy a break and save your criticism for real issues
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 27th, 2021 at 4:10:42 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine

Here’s some handy reading for you: MAGA World says Biden's lost it. Republican senators disagree.

None of the Republicans quoted thought he wasn’t sharp in meetings with him. And one’s a doctor.

Politico who quoted has a 'firm lean left' rating. Confirmation bias with your post as usual.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 27th, 2021 at 4:23:09 PM permalink
rxwine

Politico who quoted has a 'firm lean left' rating. Confirmation bias with your post as usual.

See that's what's been wrong with the Trumpies for 4 years. No evidence, even direct quotes is good enough.
March 27th, 2021 at 4:54:54 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

See that's what's been wrong with the Trumpies for 4 years. No evidence, even direct quotes is good enough.

So your biased site quotes 3 GOP senators, 6% of the GOP senators. Get back to me with the opinion of the other 94%. Who knows what favor the 3 might have negotiated to make their positive comments.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin