The Biden Presidency 2021

March 26th, 2021 at 2:40:04 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
So you prefer a president that reads what is front of him and likely doesn't understand most of it over a president that thinks for himself.

“and likely doesn’t understand most of it”

You have REALLY drunk the kool-aid.

Here’s some handy reading for you: MAGA World says Biden's lost it. Republican senators disagree.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 26th, 2021 at 4:47:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
I will be VERY worried when Biden’s notes start looking like this:

I don’t compare Biden with his predecessor. I compare him to what I want and expect from a President. Biden fails. It’s really simple.

Fails
WTF
Why fail
He's only been President for 5 min
You haven't even given him a chance
Obviously BDS.
You still blaming Biden for gas prices. If so, that confirms BDS
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 26th, 2021 at 4:49:28 PM permalink
terapined
So you prefer a president that reads what is front of him and likely doesn't understand most of it over a president that thinks for himself.

"likely doesn't understand" is total BS. It's a sign of BDS
The criticism from the right is the weakest presidential criticism I have ever seen.
"likely" dont mean jack
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 26th, 2021 at 5:24:42 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
"likely doesn't understand" is total BS. It's a sign of BDS
The criticism from the right is the weakest presidential criticism I have ever seen.
"likely" dont mean jack

You haven't noticed how confused he gets when he loses his place on the script or can't understand the voice in his earbud?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 26th, 2021 at 5:39:55 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I will be VERY worried when Biden’s notes start looking like this:

I don’t compare Biden with his predecessor. I compare him to what I want and expect from a President. Biden fails. It’s really simple.

Fails
WTF
Why fail
He's only been President for 5 min
You haven't even given him a chance
Obviously BDS.
You still blaming Biden for gas prices. If so, that confirms BDS

I’m not saying his Presidency is a failure. I’m saying I want my President to be sharper. I mentioned many times how though disagreeing with many if not most Obama policies, he had the energy and intelligence and clarity of thought I want in my President. Ed.... be honest.... have you listened to him struggle to answer straightforward questions?

The only disaster that I’d blame on him so far is the mess at the Southern Border. I do not think it would be as bad with a Trump second term. Also the size of the ‘COVID relief’ debt increaser would have been smaller under Trump.

And frankly, Ed, your posts trying to assert I have any ‘DS’ are quite pathetic. I analyze what a person, Biden in this case, has done, and make an informed judgment. No derangement. I can assure you of that.
March 26th, 2021 at 5:44:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
You haven't noticed how confused he gets when he loses his place on the script or can't understand the voice in his earbud?

It is really so obvious. How anyone can deny it is mind boggling. Cue Ed’s only response.... “But you must have Biden derangement syndrome”. It’s really getting tiresome....
March 26th, 2021 at 5:46:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It is really so obvious. How anyone can deny it is mind boggling. Cue Ed’s only response.... “But you must have Biden derangement syndrome”. It’s really getting tiresome....

lol - you spent four years always replying “TDS,” so deal with it!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 26th, 2021 at 5:54:19 PM permalink
SOOPOO
lol - you spent four years always replying “TDS,” so deal with it!

I guess I wasn’t clear. I am not denying there are some that have what I would call ‘BDS’. We have a friend that feels the world is ending due to Biden taking over for Trump. I’d say she has ‘Democrat derangement syndrome’ rather than BDS, but the point remains. I am telling you and Ed that I barely let who is President affect me. I guess I did buy marijuana and green energy stocks when Biden won.... but not much else changed for me....
March 26th, 2021 at 7:21:14 PM permalink
terapined
I guess I wasn’t clear. I am not denying there are some that have what I would call ‘BDS’. We have a friend that feels the world is ending due to Biden taking over for Trump. I’d say she has ‘Democrat derangement syndrome’ rather than BDS, but the point remains. I am telling you and Ed that I barely let who is President affect me. I guess I did buy marijuana and green energy stocks when Biden won.... but not much else changed for me....

If you have policy criticism
I'm all ears
but
with a person with a stutter history and probably speech therapy
To determine his success or failure on media appearances is just sad
You probably would have rated Jefferson a failure
I for myself dont want a media professional for President
For me its about policy, not the fluff of appearance
March 26th, 2021 at 8:12:45 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
If you have policy criticism
I'm all ears
but
with a person with a stutter history and probably speech therapy
To determine his success or failure on media appearances is just sad
You probably would have rated Jefferson a failure
I for myself dont want a media professional for President
For me its about policy, not the fluff of appearance

You have to be kidding!!!! After all your appearance call downs of Trump for 4 years now appearance don't matter.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin