The Biden Presidency 2021

January 29th, 2021 at 12:08:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
A president in perfect health

Cool
Dr Jill can be President like Wilson's wife or we can cut to the chase and have President Harris
I'm cool with either way
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 29th, 2021 at 12:12:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
'Circle back' is code speech for I
have no idea what I'm doing.
I've seen some lame press
secretaries in the last 40
years, but never one this dumb.

You never saw Sean Spicer?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 29th, 2021 at 12:14:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
But, you know, one of the new things in this administration is: If you don’t have the answer, don’t guess; just say you don’t know the answer

That was from the very first press briefing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2021 at 4:41:33 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

quote from dementia joe bidumb's "speech" : "This is enough vaccine to fully vaccinate 300 Americans by the end of the summer, beginning of the fall. But we want to make — look, that’s — I want to repeat: It’ll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans..."

I don't want to be one of the 300 Americans who will get shot 2,000,000 times.

or

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”
Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2021 at 5:15:22 PM permalink
ams288
I don't want to be one of the 300 Americans who will get shot 2,000,000 times.

Why would you? You went all-in on hydroxychloroquine when your leader hyped it last year so you won’t need any vaccine.

lol
January 30th, 2021 at 11:33:41 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”
Let's go Brandon
January 30th, 2021 at 12:50:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Number 9 is so true! No one cared about Boebert or Greene when they had President Trump to hate. Now they need a replacement. Frankly, without someone to hate the Democrats have no political plan that could work.
January 30th, 2021 at 1:35:40 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
Number 9 is so true! No one cared about Boebert or Greene when they had President Trump to hate. Now they need a replacement. Frankly, without someone to hate the Democrats have no political plan that could work.

They have been in Congress for less than one month. Why should we have cared about them before then? lol

And you can add wheelchair Nazi boy to that group. He’s another rotten POS congressman for us libbies to hate.
January 30th, 2021 at 2:04:30 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO

Your party has literally run the country into the ground the last two times they've been in charge. You talk about political plans?

Here's our political plan:

Don't let Republicans run s**t.
January 30th, 2021 at 2:31:19 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan
Your party has literally run the country into the ground the last two times they've been in charge. You talk about political plans?

Here's our political plan:

Don't let Republicans run s**t.
. You do realize that pre pandemic Trump was succeeding by any non Cooper/Cuomo/Lemon/Burnett metric? With a House of Representatives that would rather the country fail than be able to say Trump succeeded?

Never mind.... there are no facts that will overcome your RDS. (Republican derangement syndrome) !