The Biden Presidency 2021

January 29th, 2021 at 4:32:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmmmmm, The New York Times believes that dementia joe bidumb should not be issuing so many executive orders.

Ease Up on the Executive Actions, Joe

Remember how many of Trump's
EO's were immediately challenged
by some Dem judge somewhere?
How many of Beijing Biden's are
being challenged.

Biden’s EOs are mostly focused on undoing Donny’s EOs. Doesn’t exactly take a rocket scientist to know a challenge will fail.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 29th, 2021 at 5:41:58 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Clueless Press Secretary Jen Psaki circling back. This is not the entire collection.

January 29th, 2021 at 5:49:57 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
Clueless Press Secretary Jen Psaki circling back. This is not the entire collection.

Didn’t watch the video, but I never saw you criticize Sean Spicer, Fat Ass Huckabee, or Nazi Barbie. So I’ll just pass this off as partisan hypocrisy.
January 29th, 2021 at 7:27:15 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: fleaswatter
Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”

You might as well get the t-shirt.
January 29th, 2021 at 8:25:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I have found a few factual errors in her press conferences. For those I’m not happy with her. Her answer about why the federal officials touting the new rule about federal officials wearing masks on federal property were mask less was nothing short of pathetic. But her using the phrase ‘circle back’ does not bother me one bit. It is her basically saying ‘I don’t know, I’ll try and find out and will get back to you.” Frankly, admitting you don’t know exactly what your boss is thinking on every possible topic is what I’d want from my press secretary.
January 29th, 2021 at 10:04:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

I have found a few factual errors in her press conferences. For those I’m not happy with her. Her answer about why the federal officials touting the new rule about federal officials wearing masks on federal property were mask less was nothing short of pathetic. But her using the phrase ‘circle back’ does not bother me one bit. It is her basically saying ‘I don’t know, I’ll try and find out and will get back to you.” Frankly, admitting you don’t know exactly what your boss is thinking on every possible topic is what I’d want from my press secretary.

Its refreshing to hear honesty.
Trumps press people got worse and worse to the point that the last one was pretty much the minister of propaganda
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 29th, 2021 at 11:14:59 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
A president in perfect health

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Obama quote about dementia joe bidumb: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ---- things up.”
Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2021 at 11:43:57 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Robert Gates, Obama defense secretary quote about dementia joe bidumb: “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Let's go Brandon
January 29th, 2021 at 11:46:51 AM permalink
ams288
It’s clear someone has a strong case of BDS.

Poor guy...
January 29th, 2021 at 11:53:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

'Circle back' is code speech for I
have no idea what I'm doing.
I've seen some lame press
secretaries in the last 40
years, but never one this dumb.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.