Presidential Election 2020 Biden vs. Trump

Poll
4 votes (25%)
9 votes (56.25%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (18.75%)

16 members have voted

July 15th, 2020 at 9:25:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 138
Posts: 21955
Quote: Dalex64
Any odds on trump pardoning himself?


List the crimes he's committed.
The impeachment hearings
couldn't even find one. You
know something they don't?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 15th, 2020 at 10:30:10 AM permalink
Dalex64
Member since: Mar 8, 2014
Threads: 3
Posts: 3347
Found one place that says 4/1
https://sports.ladbrokes.com/event/politics/international/us-elections/trump-specials/229180487/all-markets
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 15th, 2020 at 10:35:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13286
Quote: Evenbob
List the crimes he's committed.
The impeachment hearings
couldn't even find one. You
know something they don't?


Come on! His crime is liberals do not like him.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
July 15th, 2020 at 12:35:11 PM permalink
RonC
Member since: Nov 7, 2012
Threads: 7
Posts: 1408
Next time they have a press conference where an honest media questions Joe Biden, I'd like to see them ask a couple of questions along with all that should be asked about his plans for his potential Presidency:

--Will you support expanding the size of the Supreme Court?

--Will you support the elimination of the filibuster from the Senate, which you served in for many years? I know he will not be involved in that decision, but I'd like to know his position on the issue.

Wait...what am I saying? I don't really think that the press will have any real chance to ask those questions and I am not sure they would if they could because the answers might not be good for people to know.

There are also tons of questions about his proposed programs. How do we avoid more Solyndras? What will we do with the displaced energy workers from the oil and coal industries? How will we avoid the "shovel ready" debacle of the Obama administration?
China Lied...How Many There Really Died?
July 15th, 2020 at 12:49:57 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 18
Posts: 6394
Quote: RonC
Next time they have a press conference where an honest media questions Joe Biden, I'd like to see them ask a couple of questions along with all that should be asked about his plans for his potential Presidency:

--Will you support expanding the size of the Supreme Court?

--Will you support the elimination of the filibuster from the Senate, which you served in for many years? I know he will not be involved in that decision, but I'd like to know his position on the issue.

Wait...what am I saying? I don't really think that the press will have any real chance to ask those questions and I am not sure they would if they could because the answers might not be good for people to know.

There are also tons of questions about his proposed programs. How do we avoid more Solyndras? What will we do with the displaced energy workers from the oil and coal industries? How will we avoid the "shovel ready" debacle of the Obama administration?


Well, thanks to Donny's insane rambling presser yesterday, I think Biden is much more likely to get questions such as:

Will you really "abolish the suburbs" if you're president?
Are you really "anti-windows?"
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman
July 15th, 2020 at 2:36:29 PM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 5
Posts: 1269
Quote: RonC
Quote: ams288
Polls have Biden neck and neck with Donny in these states (ahead in FL, AZ, and NC). Even if Biden doesn't win them, he's going to cut into the margin. The popular vote discrepancy will be much bigger than 2016.

And the libbies are still citing the same cooked polls that had their precious Hillary winning in 2016. 🤣🤣🤣
July 15th, 2020 at 2:54:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13286
Quote: RonC


--Will you support expanding the size of the Supreme Court?


Biden would probably say:

"Supreme? I had a Cutlass Supreme back in the day but how can they increase the size since they stopped making Oldsmobiles?"
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
July 15th, 2020 at 3:07:04 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 18
Posts: 6394
Quote: Shrek
And the libbies are still citing the same cooked polls that had their precious Hillary winning in 2016. 🤣🤣🤣


2016 was 2016.

This is 2020.

Some of you righties need to figure that out, and quick.
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman
July 16th, 2020 at 5:24:09 AM permalink
RonC
Member since: Nov 7, 2012
Threads: 7
Posts: 1408
Quote: ams288
Well, thanks to Donny's insane rambling presser yesterday, I think Biden is much more likely to get questions such as:

Will you really "abolish the suburbs" if you're president?
Are you really "anti-windows?"


I am not worried about Biden actually being asked tough questions by the press. Avoid Fox and you have it made. The press will be gentle on him. He is incorporating a large part of the Bernie/Beth agenda in his policy, so there will also be little disagreement from that side. He can get to the election untouched as long as he can avoid the debates and Fox.
China Lied...How Many There Really Died?
July 16th, 2020 at 5:29:16 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 18
Posts: 6394
Quote: RonC
He can get to the election untouched as long as he can avoid the debates and Fox.


Do you guys *actually* believe Biden is not going to go to the debates?
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman