in Seattle. Smart and articulate, she
explains why Blacks will NOT be voting
Biden. I had to listen 3 times to catch
it all. The Dems refuse to realize they
have lost the Black vote. Trump has
done more for them than the last
12 Dem presidents combined. Here
is a small part of what she said:

"You want to see black men get killed substantially, like you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden in and watch what happens. These Democrats — and I’m sorry to say this. I’m not trying to be racist, but they hate black people. These are the same people who have fought to keep slavery in. These are the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks."

Yep, I heard about her on Rush. She's fantastic!
Just like Diamond & Silk. Maybe even better.

I'd love to see her debate more libbies. Libbie bodies would be everywhere lol 😂
June 17th, 2020 at 9:20:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Minority populations have a logical reason to stick together when they want to move the political spectrum, since their numbers are already less effective.

I think it actually degrades them to say they stick together because they all just like to vote the preferred party.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 17th, 2020 at 9:28:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Minority populations have a logical reason to stick together when they want to move the political spectrum, since their numbers are already less effective.

I think it actually degrades them to say they stick together because they all just like to vote the preferred party.

You can claim it "degrades" them, but blacks especially just vote Democrat Party and outcast blacks who do not toe that line.

If minorities voted and acted as individuals instead of representatives of their group they would make far more progress.
The President is a fink.
June 17th, 2020 at 9:39:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
You can claim it "degrades" them, but blacks especially just vote Democrat Party and outcast blacks who do not toe that line.

If minorities voted and acted as individuals instead of representatives of their group they would make far more progress.

I don't see it as limited to blacks. Virtually any kind of smaller group becomes more powerful voting as a block if they want to have more power.

Doesn't mean they all do, or all see a reason to.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 17th, 2020 at 9:43:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Don’t the righties like to criticize Biden for once saying Obama was articulate?

Biden said Obama was articulate and
'clean', because we all know most
Blacks are dirty. LOL! Truth is, most
Black men I've known are the
cleanest people I ever met. They're
almost fanatical about personal
hygiene and clean clothes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 17th, 2020 at 9:43:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I don't see it as limited to blacks. Virtually any kind of smaller group becomes more powerful voting as a block if they want to have more power.

Doesn't mean they all do, or all see a reason to.

But that is the problem. Minorities that act as a group will be treated as a group.
The President is a fink.
June 17th, 2020 at 9:46:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
But that is the problem. Minorities that act as a group will be treated as a group.

Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said, "we all stick together, or we all hang together."
June 17th, 2020 at 9:50:11 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Biden said Obama was articulate and
'clean', because we all know most
Blacks are dirty. LOL! Truth is, most
Black men I've known are the
cleanest people I ever met. They're
almost fanatical about personal
hygiene and clean clothes.

Okay, so you both agree with articulate and you both agree with clean. Your king is on a1 with AMS' rooks on a8 and b7 this time. It's checkmate.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 17th, 2020 at 10:00:48 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said, "we all stick together, or we all hang together."

I thought it was Hillary who said something about hanging?
June 17th, 2020 at 10:13:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: aceofspades
I thought it was Hillary who said something about hanging?

It was Epstein.