The City on Fire

June 24th, 2020 at 11:00:42 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
Hate crimes are on the rise against White People.

Most prosecuters are hesitant to attach the hate crime label when blacks attack whites (which happens far more often then the reverse)....

I would say black supremecy is on the rise. And, its far more dangerous than white supremecy because the government is going to defend it until its too late....

I have a feeling I will stay more worried about a hundred other things.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2020 at 12:05:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
+103

Plus you have some whites, primarily millennial college educated white females, who support it. They are easily played and do not critically think.

Yeah its scary the amount of popularity comments like "Blacks will rule the world again" and similar strain of comments get. If you replace black with white everyone would be (rightfully) losing their minds....

But, its feeding into a criminal underclass that is going to feel even more emboldened to target other races purely because of their race... And, even many of these attacks are being justified by stuff like (paraphrasing) "well witnesses said he said something racist so he probably deserved it" (look up the Macy's assault).....
June 24th, 2020 at 12:07:22 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: rxwine
I have a feeling I will stay more worried about a hundred other things.

As you probably should (unless you frequent certain communities at bad times)....

But, it just points out that it is far more dangerous to be white right now if you are looking strictly at interracial violence...
June 24th, 2020 at 2:10:59 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/gay-democrat-state-senator-in-hospital-after-being-punched-and-kicked-in-the-head-by-10-antifa-blm-agitators-photos/

Pretty bad when ten people gang up on a 60 year old man.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 24th, 2020 at 2:16:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-debunks-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-conspiracy-theory

I would think that if it was really a noose, there would be close ups of it on every media in the world. I've seen many loops on garage door pulls to make them easier to grab.

I also disagree with the thinking that if anyone sees a noose anywhere, that it is automatically a racist [anti black] statement.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 24th, 2020 at 2:26:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Yeah its scary the amount of popularity comments like "Blacks will rule the world again" and similar strain of comments get.

?????
I never hear stuff like that. Certainly not from any Blacks I know. Stop listening to the knuckleheads
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 24th, 2020 at 2:29:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
?????
I never hear stuff like that. Certainly not from any Blacks I know. Stop listening to the knuckleheads

Go to BLM sites, those kind of comments are a dime a dozen.
June 24th, 2020 at 3:39:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-debunks-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-conspiracy-theory

I would think that if it was really a noose, there would be close ups of it

All I've seen is pics in every
garage there with the same
'noose'. Why this was taken
for real by the other drivers
is a mystery.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2020 at 3:58:57 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
All I've seen is pics in every
garage there with the same
'noose'. Why this was taken
for real by the other drivers
is a mystery.

Yeah, prior to the picture, (I’ve only seen one) I thought they were talking about something unmistakable, such as a noose hanging from the ceiling in the center of the garage.

You would think if anyone would understand the difficulty of pulling down on a straight rope with greasy hands, it would be guys who work on cars all day. Where I used to live, I must’ve fashioned my garage door rope into a, “Noose,” as well.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 24th, 2020 at 4:10:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Go to BLM sites, those kind of comments are a dime a dozen.

You pay attention to the clowns that post there?
lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"