The City on Fire

June 24th, 2020 at 8:25:37 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I also do not know what you mean by, "White folks like myself," but whatever is meant by it, count me out.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 24th, 2020 at 8:33:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I'm white and don't ignore them. You investigate them and something that is racist either did happen or did not happen. In this case, it did not happen, so that's good.

I do not have an investigative job.

I have seen more than one complaint of "racism" that was nothing more than a claim made to deflect blame from the person making it, usually to save their job. It took me 8 months to get permission to fire a guy who was crying "racism" while he was doing all he could to destroy the operation. I had one guy claim "racism" when I was firing him for not showing up to work. Same guy nearly attacked me when I did can him.

Like I said, enough false claims you start ignoring all claims.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2020 at 8:33:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I also do not know what you mean by, "White folks like myself," but whatever is meant by it, count me out.

I mean working class white folks who are tired of the racism claims industry we have in the USA.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2020 at 8:36:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
Perhaps it would help if you bothered to read the story before declaring it "fake"...the label "fake" came in early from racists; I follow NASCAR and the Richard Petty team for which Bubba Wallace drives. The shear amount of racist comments directed towards him on social media have been sickening.

I amazed at the hatred directed towards Bubba Wallace
He's racing for King Richard, one of the most revered drivers ever in the sport.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 24th, 2020 at 8:37:37 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
I do not have an investigative job.

I have seen more than one complaint of "racism" that was nothing more than a claim made to deflect blame from the person making it, usually to save their job. It took me 8 months to get permission to fire a guy who was crying "racism" while he was doing all he could to destroy the operation. I had one guy claim "racism" when I was firing him for not showing up to work. Same guy nearly attacked me when I did can him.

Like I said, enough false claims you start ignoring all claims.

I have seen more than one claim of racism that happened because a racist event occurred, what's your point?

I think it's pretty simple: It sucks when people do nothing wrong have racist acts committed against them; it also sucks when people make false claims of racism because they think they'll get some sort of advantage by way of the claim. Both things can be true.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 24th, 2020 at 8:40:14 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
I mean working class white folks who are tired of the racism claims industry we have in the USA.

Meh. I'm pretty tired of both the Far Left and the Far Right. You've got the, "Everything is racism," types and the types who either deny all racism or minimize those examples of racism that do happen...both types are equally culpable for the current state of affairs. Them, and the actual racists, of course.
June 24th, 2020 at 8:53:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Meh. I'm pretty tired of both the Far Left and the Far Right. You've got the, "Everything is racism," types and the types who either deny all racism or minimize those examples of racism that do happen...both types are equally culpable for the current state of affairs. Them, and the actual racists, of course.

I agree
You take each case separately and examine the facts to determine if there was racism
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 24th, 2020 at 10:02:51 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Hate crimes are on the rise against White People.

Most prosecuters are hesitant to attach the hate crime label when blacks attack whites (which happens far more often then the reverse)....

I would say black supremecy is on the rise. And, its far more dangerous than white supremecy because the government is going to defend it until its too late....
June 24th, 2020 at 10:31:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I have seen more than one claim of racism that happened because a racist event occurred, what's your point?

My point is I have seen enough fake claims I do not just automatically believe any claim.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2020 at 10:32:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Hate crimes are on the rise against White People.

Most prosecuters are hesitant to attach the hate crime label when blacks attack whites (which happens far more often then the reverse)....

I would say black supremecy is on the rise. And, its far more dangerous than white supremecy because the government is going to defend it until its too late....

+103

Plus you have some whites, primarily millennial college educated white females, who support it. They are easily played and do not critically think.
The President is a fink.