The City on Fire

May 31st, 2020 at 2:40:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Aug, 1975, Aberdeen Washington. City park.

I feel for ya, it sticks in your memory
like you can't swat it away. These
poor young guys are banging these
fat chicks and they have no idea
what they're missing. Sexual nirvana.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2020 at 3:20:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
For those of you who think this is not started as part of a larger plot, this is interesting?

This masked guy is clearly trained.

It is Riots101. The protestors are a bunch of sterno and kerosene soaked rags. So you have what looks like ANTIFA walk in with a lit cigarette.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 4:04:32 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
For those of you who think this is not started as part of a larger plot, this is interesting?

It is Riots101. The protestors are a bunch of sterno and kerosene soaked rags. So you have what looks like ANTIFA walk in with a lit cigarette.

I agree, the protests (riots) are instigated by ANTIFA which is funded by Islamic groups, to sow discord in America.

They are organizing in cities across the county now, more are planned for tonight. Nobody wants to address this (or even talk about it).
May 31st, 2020 at 4:07:03 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: FrGamble
Thanks for stepping in quickly Wizard, that was so strange and totally uncalled for. Really awful.
Yes.

I hate to see that on the internet from anybody and it hurts me that I know Pierce personally. One thing that always gets me is that you have to sit there and *type out* each curse word ~ and you have time to reflect on it and erase it too.

Wanting to fight too. Literally! What was that!

Pierce, I'm writing this because you need to be called out on this. Sorry.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 31st, 2020 at 4:07:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
A Woman in NYC was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of four NYPD police officers after she tossed a Molotov cocktail into the marked police vehicle they occupied. The cocktail smashed two windows on the vehicle, but the officers escaped unharmed after it failed to ignite. Everything was caught on video. She could have been held without bail, and facing decades in jail for that crime.

To her great fortune, hours after her arrest, the Feds assumed custody and took over the case. United States Attorney, Richard Donoghue announced “No rational human being can ever believe that hurling firebombs at Police Officers and vehicles is justified.”

Then, with the full force of the Federal government and the Constitution behind him, he charged her with causing Damage by Fire and Explosives to a Police Vehicle. Probably because of the broken windows.

No other charges so far.

The four attempted murder charges, and any other charges by the NYPD are gone.

In Brooklyn, two men torched an unmanned police vehicle in front of police officials. This was also captured on video. As soon as they were arrested after a chase by the NYPD, the Feds assumed custody. Instead of facing a multitude of serious charges by the NYPD, they are currently only being charged by the Feds with attacking the NYC Police Dept.
May 31st, 2020 at 4:20:14 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko
A Woman in NYC was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of four NYPD police officers after she tossed a Molotov cocktail into the marked police vehicle they occupied. The cocktail smashed two windows on the vehicle, but the officers escaped unharmed after it failed to ignite. Everything was caught on video. She could have been held without bail, and facing decades in jail for that crime.

To her great fortune, hours after her arrest, the Feds assumed custody and took over the case. United States Attorney, Richard Donoghue announced “No rational human being can ever believe that hurling firebombs at Police Officers and vehicles is justified.”

Then, with the full force of the Federal government and the Constitution behind him, he charged her with causing Damage by Fire and Explosives to a Police Vehicle. Probably because of the broken windows.

No other charges so far.

The four attempted murder charges, and any other charges by the NYPD are gone.

In Brooklyn, two men torched an unmanned police vehicle in front of police officials. This was also captured on video. As soon as they were arrested after a chase by the NYPD, the Feds assumed custody. Instead of facing a multitude of serious charges by the NYPD, they are currently only being charged by the Feds with attacking the NYC Police Dept.

Sounds like the feds are doing more harm than good.

I say keep them in jail. NYPD had the right idea...
May 31st, 2020 at 4:20:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Mission146

These are not Pittsburghers.

Funny. The Mayor of Buffalo has been saying the same thing. "These are not Buffalonians". The Governor of Minnesota has said the same thing.. "These are not Minnesoatans"....

It seems like a way for the leadership of these cities with large criminal elements to defend their own hoodlums; to make their own city or state not look as bad as, well, they are. So the 'bad' people all are from 'somewhere else'? I get it... the bad people from Buffalo go to Pittsburgh to riot; the bad people from Minnesota go to Buffalo to riot, and the bad people from Pittsburgh go to Minnesota to riot.

PUUUULLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

And frankly, my friend Mission, asking to be suspended is NOT the way to address this issue! It in a not so subtle way is analagous to looting compared to protesting. I want to hear you challenge those you disagree with and think are stoking flames of racism, discord, etc... Now I have to wait a week.
May 31st, 2020 at 4:26:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman

I can't get through that link. But finding out how way to make trouble doesn't require training. It just requires curiosity and a internet how-to source.

For instance, I google the most efficient way to set a car on fire. This is what came up.

Quote:

From the inside out. The car’s interior contains all the parts that are easiest to ignite: carpets, seat foam, soft plastic, even windshield wiper fluid. Manufacturers treat the interiors of some cars with flame retardants, but even these vehicles will go up in flames in a few minutes if there’s a bit of fuel around. A cigarette butt probably won’t set off a blaze by itself, but a single sheet of newspaper, if ignited, could do the trick.
The easiest way to torch a car would be to crack open a window, douse the interior with lighter fluid, and toss in a match. If the windows aren’t open or smashed, a car fire will burn itself out for lack of oxygen. (The heat, soot, and smoke from one of these contained fires will often total a car all the same. fire in the interior of a car spreads quickly to the trunk. A bit later, it passes forward through the metal divider that protects the engine compartment. The divider—which is known, for some reason, as the “firewall”—has holes in it for the wires and tubes that provide air conditioning, heat, and power from under the hood. Once these tubes burn out, flames can get through the holes and into the engine. Within 10 or 20 minutes, the fire will have gone through the whole engine compartment, burning flammable fluids and melting plastic and metal components.
A fire that starts on the outside of a car is less likely to spark a serious blaze, unless burning fluid—from a molotov cocktail, perhaps—drips into the rubber door seals. Once those seals melt, the fire can get inside and ignite the passenger compartment. The rubber tubes and flammable liquids on the car’s underside are also vulnerable to torching. (In a recent incident in Ohio, vandals allegedly lit up a car by piling American flags beneath it.) Fires that burn beneath a car could sustain themselves on nearby grass or dry leaves.
Once a car fire gets going, tires may start to blow. Heat inside the car can cause airbags to deploy suddenly and then melt into white goo. Pressurized struts pose the greatest danger to bystanders or firefighters—the cylinders that help pop open a hatchback or a hood can heat up and explode, sending rods flying dozens of feet from the car. Struts that normally provide shock absorption for the bumpers can also shoot out of the car. )
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 4:34:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

I can't get through that link. But finding out how way to make trouble doesn't require training. It just requires curiosity and a internet how-to source.

For instance, I google the most efficient way to set a car on fire. This is what came up.

It requires training and planning to turn a riot violent. True one person can do it, but this is planned. These are far left-wing groups who have been planning for ages. It does not matter what the catalyst is, the fundamentals are the same. These are the same people that made violence in colleges mostly on the west coast. These are BLM and Antifa.

You might be misunderstanding "training." I am not talking lessons on making car bombs. I am talking about organization and basic tactics. It has been brewing for years, in some cases decades. I trace the modern violence to Seattle G-20 meet 20 years ago.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 5:10:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit

I hate to see that on the internet from anybody and it hurts me that I know Pierce personally.

I know him also
Also know the Wizard
Also know that Shrek brings nothing to this forum except hate.
I would probably react the same way if I did not have him blocked
If I met Shrek like I have met Mission and the Wiz, I'd surely use the same words Mission used
He/she/it comes here just to spew hatred
I have a variety of interests I post about on the board.
Same with a lot of members here on the right that post on interesting subjects
Shrek only has one interest, political hatred for the left and his MO is to try to bait the left
He/she/it is a detriment to this board
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"