Quote: terapined
I want all the comforts of home
So the home you sold was half the
size of a one stall garage? I bet
you don't even have half the
apace of half the space of a
one stall garage. Do you.

So he misses the comforts of home??

Sounds like he's getting tired of the RV life already lol...
August 31st, 2020 at 1:12:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Just landed in Vicksburg
I am thrilled
I have always wanted to visit Vicksburg.
Especially after seeing "Grant" on the history channel
His greatest victory.
His strategy is still studied today
Crossed his troops into Mississippi well south of Vicksburg, attacked the city of Jackson 1st before turning on Vicksburg
Looking forward to checking out the battlefields tomorrow
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 1st, 2020 at 2:21:02 PM permalink
terapined
Battlefield was interesting. Very well marked where the Confederate and Union lines were. A gazillion statues and memorials. It was interesting. It's a little underwhelming because there are very few areas where you get a good view of the battlefield. Back in the day, no trees. Today almost the whole battlefield has been overtaken by a forest. Clear site lines back in the day now obscured by a forest making the battlefield hard to make out.

Loving life. I have a mobile man cave.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 1st, 2020 at 3:00:32 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
... the Barber motorsports museum

What was your best lap time, and was it with or without caravan?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 1st, 2020 at 3:10:02 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Battlefield was interesting. Very well marked where the Confederate and Union lines were. A gazillion statues and memorials. It was interesting. It's a little underwhelming because there are very few areas where you get a good view of the battlefield. Back in the day, no trees. Today almost the whole battlefield has been overtaken by a forest. Clear site lines back in the day now obscured by a forest making the battlefield hard to make out.

Loving life. I have a mobile man cave.

Ed... I've started a new thread for you... Let this one return to discussing the stimulus!
September 1st, 2020 at 4:31:58 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Face
What was your best lap time, and was it with or without caravan?

The racetrack looked top notch.
They had a nature walk along part of the track to a nice viewing platform.
No races the day I visited.
Caravan????
September 7th, 2020 at 11:51:25 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
California sending out Trump's Executive Order $300/week UI benefit retroactively to early August
California Unemployed are set to get a $900 check this week for the three weeks of retro pay
Two more weekly benefits to follow for an additional $600 in benefits
Dems couldn't get a deal done to take care of the unemployed, so Trump had to step in and make it happen via an EO.
I thought Nancy & Co said the Executive Order was useless and wouldn't amount to any relief for the unemployed?
Once again, wrong you are Nancy!
Of course Democratically controlled CA didn't add their $100 per week, Nancy perhaps talk to your buddy Newsom and do something
But really, the Dems are committed to taking care of those workers economically impacted by Covid, really they are (sarcasm)
Let's see if the Dems can step up over the next two weeks before these benefits run out and get a deal done on UI benefits
Not if they intend to hold them hostage to their Democratic States Bailout Package
And the beloved Post Office, let's not forget about the Post Office (Geezus, raise your F'ing prices already!)
It's a bad look for Dems when Trump/GOP gets UI benefits to the unemployed & Nancy goes on vacation.
"F the unemployed & their benefits, I need to get my hair done!" - Nancy Pelosi
Well played Nancy, Well Played Indeed!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 7th, 2020 at 12:30:17 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: JCW09
California sending out Trump's Executive Order $300/week UI benefit retroactively to early August
California Unemployed are set to get a $900 check this week for the three weeks of retro pay
Two more weekly benefits to follow for an additional $600 in benefits
Dems couldn't get a deal done to take care of the unemployed, so Trump had to step in and make it happen via an EO.
I thought Nancy & Co said the Executive Order was useless and wouldn't amount to any relief for the unemployed?
Once again, wrong you are Nancy!
Of course Democratically controlled CA didn't add their $100 per week, Nancy perhaps talk to your buddy Newsom and do something
But really, the Dems are committed to taking care of those workers economically impacted by Covid, really they are (sarcasm)
Let's see if the Dems can step up over the next two weeks before these benefits run out and get a deal done on UI benefits
Not if they intend to hold them hostage to their Democratic States Bailout Package
And the beloved Post Office, let's not forget about the Post Office (Geezus, raise your F'ing prices already!)
It's a bad look for Dems when Trump/GOP gets UI benefits to the unemployed & Nancy goes on vacation.
"F the unemployed & their benefits, I need to get my hair done!" - Nancy Pelosi

Yawn
The Dems have CA electoral votes locked up
But
Go ahead and keep ranting, you seem triggered.
Thanks to Trump, Nancy is the Speaker. Dems won 2018 due to Trump.
Moving into Mission territory with too too long posts.
Shorten it up :-)
September 7th, 2020 at 12:45:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JCW09

Give here a break. She had to go to the beauty salon. That must have taken a whole crew all day.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2020 at 1:03:04 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Yawn...

"Sleepy Ed" doesn't seem to get the national implications here
Trump's Executive Order got benefits to unemployed Americans when the Dems couldn't get it done
Go back to your RV and take a nap, you seem tired.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288