Stimulus

August 23rd, 2020 at 2:59:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Great thing about the RV life. If the weather gets bad, just move. I was living at the Pensacola RV park off Wilde Lake. Plan was to leave tomorrow and spend the week in New Orleans. Hurricanes put a stop to that. Moved north to Montgomery AL for better weather. Looking forward to checking out the local sites tomorrow.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2020 at 4:33:37 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Great thing about the RV life. If the weather gets bad, just move. I was living at the Pensacola RV park off Wilde Lake. Plan was to leave tomorrow and spend the week in New Orleans. Hurricanes put a stop to that. Moved north to Montgomery AL for better weather. Looking forward to checking out the local sites tomorrow.

Visit the Confederate White House in Montgomery. I enjoyed it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 23rd, 2020 at 5:41:13 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
Visit the Confederate White House in Montgomery. I enjoyed it.

Thanks
Its on my list tomorrow.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2020 at 6:19:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hey Terapined, how'd you end up handling your mail delivery? Do you have it going to someone else?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2020 at 7:34:56 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
Hey Terapined, how'd you end up handling your mail delivery? Do you have it going to someone else?

myrvmail.com

Confederate White House closed due to virus :-(
August 23rd, 2020 at 8:05:04 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
myrvmail.com

Confederate White House closed due to virus :-(

I guess that makes sense. I assume almost all museums will be closed.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 23rd, 2020 at 8:16:28 PM permalink
rxwine
myrvmail.com

I was wondering how it worked, and looked at the site. Definitely would be something that wouldn't exist before a well-developed WWW. Good price.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 24th, 2020 at 3:19:36 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I guess that makes sense. I assume almost all museums will be closed.

Been 50 50
August 27th, 2020 at 6:15:30 PM permalink
terapined
Loved Montgomery, stayed the Montgomery South Campground off Venable
Rosa Parks museum was fascinating as I was able to view details of her arrest
The following historic bus boycott is another incredible story.
Checked out the Hank Williams museum. I saw a documentary on a long lost daughter that got 1/2 the estate. The museum people dont believe her. interesting.
Left Montgomery and just landed in Birmingham.
I just saw what has to be the largest motorcycle collection on the planet at the Barber motorsports museum
August 29th, 2020 at 11:44:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Well you can complain about people who make more money sitting home than finding a job, and then there’s this guy.

“One of the first things David T. Hines bought when he got $4 million in COVID-19 relief loans from the feds for his supposedly ailing South Florida moving business was a super-luxury Lamborghini Huracan Evo, authorities say.

Needless to say, the Italian-made sports car — purchased by Hines in May for $318,497 — was not on the list of permissible expenses under a Small Business Administration loan program meant to protect employees and cover other legitimate costs like rent during the coronavirus pandemic.

“Hines, who was arrested Friday, also spent thousands of dollars on dating websites, jewelry and clothes, along with stays at high-end hotels such as the Fontainebleau and Setai on Miami Beach.